I Thought the Bragg Case Against Trump Was a Legal Embarrassment. Now I Think It’s a Historic Mistake.

So by your logic, Trump needs to go down for Stormy Daniels, because he lied about it. Repeatedly.

Heck, he's still lying about it.
Clinton LIED UNDER OATH, that's a felony. Trump has never said a word about Daniels under oath. Stop being stupid. Clinton also lied when not under oath and nothing was done to him remember "I never had sex with that woman" on live TV?

Hey, Wet Fart, Hillary stood by Bill the whole way.

Trump can't get Malaria to show up at court.

Or at his campaign events.

Actually, most guys don't consider oral to be actual sex.
"Giving her 'go away money'" cost Clinton his law license. I'm not sure he has ever been able to get it back because of his demonstrated lack of moral character.

I don't get how it's even a case and that this judge hasn't tossed it completely. Let's review.
  • 30+ Counts that were Misdemeanors past the Statute of Limitations that were magically transformed into felonies by the #3 in the Biden DOJ, that just surprisingly started working for Bragg's office just prior.
  • No underlying crime indictment filed, which is required. They are citing Federal Election crime, but that was passed on by the DOJ as they didn't see the case for it. The State of New York has zero authority to bring this charge.
This is an abuse of the Justice System and the election process. How any American thinks it's alright is a failure in our education system and morality.

Um only after she stopped demanding an apology.
Paula jones lost. Clinton was kind enough to give her "go-away" money than spend the next five years running through appeals created by the Ellsworth decision.
Haha Clinton was kind enough to settle the case??!? Hahah

Clinton LIED UNDER OATH, that's a felony. Trump has never said a word about Daniels under oath. Stop being stupid. Clinton also lied when not under oath and nothing was done to him remember "I never had sex with that woman" on live TV?
Only you say that. No one cares about the hush of the money, only the falsifying of financial records.

It will be the law going down on Donald, not Stormy.

Trump falsified business records. That is also a felony if to cover up other crimes.

So if Trump gets on the stand and denies having sex with Daniels, then he'll be guilty of perjury, too.

"Giving her 'go away money'" cost Clinton his law license. I'm not sure he has ever been able to get it back because of his demonstrated lack of moral character.

Clinton hadn't practiced law in Arkansas in 20 years at that point. He had no intention of moving back to Arkansas and starting a law practice.

Haha Clinton was kind enough to settle the case??!? Hahah
Since you are retarded, you won't get this.

Clinton had won. His insurance companies paid the settlement, because it was cheaper than continuing a largely futile appeals process.

Trump falsified business records. That is also a felony if to cover up other crimes.

So if Trump gets on the stand and denies having sex with Daniels, then he'll be guilty of perjury, too.

Clinton hadn't practiced law in Arkansas in 20 years at that point. He had no intention of moving back to Arkansas and starting a law practice.

Since you are retarded, you won't get this.

Clinton had won. His insurance companies paid the settlement, because it was cheaper than continuing a largely futile appeals process.
Your post are comical

The lie has to be material to an investigation. What was the case they were investigating?

The lie has to be material to an investigation. What was the case they were investigating?
You are dumb fuck, perjury is lying under oath.

You can confusing lying to a federal agent with perjury, two different crimes

Try again

It was a sexual harassment lawsuit.
So how was a consensual relationship relevant to that?

It wasn't, and that is how Judge Weber-Wright ruled.

Then she dismissed the whole lawsuit without merit because it didn't meet the legal definition under the Federal Statue (Jones was not a direct report to Clinton, nor did she suffer any negative job action.)

That what the charges of perjury were about. If you doubt me, look it up for yourself.

Except it wasn't perjury if he didn't consider a blow job to be sex.

So how was a consensual relationship relevant to that?

It wasn't, and that is how Judge Weber-Wright ruled.

Then she dismissed the whole lawsuit without merit because it didn't meet the legal definition under the Federal Statue (Jones was not a direct report to Clinton, nor did she suffer any negative job action.)

Except it wasn't perjury if he didn't consider a blow job to be sex.
The case was settled out of Court by Clinton. It was not dismissed on it's merits. There was a settlement

Clinton committed perjury during depositions over the case, when her lawyers asked questions about other behavior in regards to Clinton and women he worked with.

It was not dismissed on it's merits.

In a ruling that shocked both sides, U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright rejected all of Jones's claims stemming from her 1991 encounter with Clinton in a hotel suite. Even if Clinton did make a crude proposition, the judge concluded that it would not constitute sexual assault and that there was no proof Jones was emotionally afflicted or punished in the workplace for rebuffing him. "There are no genuine issues for trial in this case," she wrote.

In a ruling that shocked both sides, U.S. District Judge Susan Webber Wright rejected all of Jones's claims stemming from her 1991 encounter with Clinton in a hotel suite. Even if Clinton did make a crude proposition, the judge concluded that it would not constitute sexual assault and that there was no proof Jones was emotionally afflicted or punished in the workplace for rebuffing him. "There are no genuine issues for trial in this case," she wrote.
Her ruling was appealed, and then Clinton settled. Those the ruling was not the final order.

Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back