The Truth Team

The Obama "O" is going to go down in history as one of the most infamous political symbols in history with the Hammer and Sickle, and Swastica if this shit isn't stopped.

If lucky, it will only become a "oh jeez, did people really think that way??" part of our history to be all but forgotten in 100 years.

I like President Obama as a person. I'm disappointed in him as a president, but I would vote for any of the bozos in the GOP line up.

I don't like hanging out with people who hate the President. Ugly.

I am very sure he is a nice man...but as a person, the individual man obama... he owes me money. I want my check.

How's that? :eusa_eh:

I doubt if a Canadian could get in that line though.

Isn't that cute!

Truth Team - Barack Obama

TruthTeam.jpg

Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

Yeah, because righties never lie, tell half truths or engage in hyperbole or propaganda. fuck you bitch.
e05ddf60574606562061562.png

There is going to be a shit ton of bald faced lies put out by various lobbyists, think tanks, free republic, viral emails, Breitbart and others, should Obama just take it? Not organize an internet campaign? Just allow smears to become entrenched like the birther nonsense? Quit getting offended that Obama is making an effort to get reelected. Worry about the tactics that forced his campaign to proactively battle the smear machine, it is going to cost the republicans dearly.

Note: Telling the truth about Obama's record is NOT a smear.

There is going to be a shit ton of bald faced lies put out by various lobbyists, think tanks, free republic, viral emails, Breitbart and others, should Obama just take it? Not organize an internet campaign? Just allow smears to become entrenched like the birther nonsense? Quit getting offended that Obama is making an effort to get reelected. Worry about the tactics that forced his campaign to proactively battle the smear machine, it is going to cost the republicans dearly.

If people told the truth I would not complain at all. Do you deny the existence of a R/W smear machine or do you just believe everything that confirms your fears and satisfies your partisanship on the internet?

it is to those who worship him.

it is to those who worship him.

So you think he is a secret radical Muslim illegal alien who was educated in a terrorist madrassa and pals around with terrorists too?

I like President Obama as a person. I'm disappointed in him as a president, but I would vote for any of the bozos in the GOP line up.

I don't like hanging out with people who hate the President. Ugly.

I am very sure he is a nice man...but as a person, the individual man obama... he owes me money. I want my check.

What's a record player?
NOT helping my midlife crisis! Stop that! Next you'll say you don't know what a Reel to Reel is.

God, Fitz, you are soooooooooo right!!! It's either two things:

1. a joke, okay, so fine and well.

2. If its real, its haunting for all of us looking down the barrel of 60!

Great post and comeback!

Robert

What's a record player?

A means of reproducing music on wax discs.
flintstone%2Brecordplayer.jpg

I thought they were vinyl. :razz:
Actually they were both, depending on the era. Original disks were very hard wax, often on cylinders. But they were delicate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsizkVjGm8]One of a kind Wax Cylinder breaks on camera - YouTube[/ame]

They then went to plastic and vinyl as technology came available. So the original phrase used by deejays of "Stacks of Wax" was used for years after the material was no longer used.

pardon me....
NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD!!!!

I think Obama is not a particularly good president, but the GOP has failed to really understand why they lost in 2008 and why they will lose even bigger in 2012.

The GOP has been taken over by Wall Street and the Religious crazies, and that's not where most Americans are living right now. That the GOP thinks it has a winning issue with contraception, and issue that was litigated 40 years ago, is kind of telling.

Contraception is part of our modren life. It's like they are running against putting flouride in the water.

A means of reproducing music on wax discs.
flintstone%2Brecordplayer.jpg

I thought they were vinyl. :razz:
Actually they were both, depending on the era. Original disks were very hard wax, often on cylinders. But they were delicate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnsizkVjGm8]One of a kind Wax Cylinder breaks on camera - YouTube[/ame]

They then went to plastic and vinyl as technology came available. So the original phrase used by deejays of "Stacks of Wax" was used for years after the material was no longer used.

pardon me....
NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRD!!!!

I used to run a reel to reel! In an ancient library where I volunteered showing exhibits to the tourists.
Hubby still has a slide projector and carousels full of slides!

:eusa_hand:
We really need a sarcasm font on this board....oh JOEEEEEEy! :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
I think Obama is not a particularly good president, but the GOP has failed to really understand why they lost in 2008 and why they will lose even bigger in 2012.

The GOP has been taken over by Wall Street and the Religious crazies, and that's not where most Americans are living right now. That the GOP thinks it has a winning issue with contraception, and issue that was litigated 40 years ago, is kind of telling.

Contraception is part of our modren life. It's like they are running against putting flouride in the water.
Explain the landslide losses in 2010 for the DNC, and the soon to be 20 retiring democrats who have strong links to how badly this economy is doing?

Forum List

Back