Michael Avenatti Talking to Trump Defense Team About Testifying As Their Witness In Hush Money Case

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.

Avenatti is a witness, even if he didn't "agree" to it, I don't see how you could have a trial over this without hearing from him. And he is available, a short Conair flight away.

Avenatti is a witness, even if he didn't "agree" to it, I don't see how you could have a trial over this without hearing from him. And he is available, a short Conair flight away.

He did agree to it.

In fact, he's said he thinks Trump is being treated unfairly.

Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.
I kinda doubt that's gonna go anywhere.

It would be a VERY bold strategy if Trump's team called him as a witness. It is however absolutely rife with pitfalls and the possibility for disaster. I wouldn't trust that guy further than I could throw him.

It would be a VERY bold strategy if Trump's team called him as a witness. It is however absolutely rife with pitfalls and the possibility for disaster. I wouldn't trust that guy further than I could throw him.

That seems to be the minimal consensus thus far, but ask yourself this:

Is Trump going to get a fair trial without Avenatti?

It's like when he was asking for the black vote in 2016:

"What the hell do you have to lose?"

The way I look at it: If Avenatti keeps his word and spills the beans on Stormy, it will do Trump a lot of good.

And if he goes turncoat?

It's the same issue we already have now: Lack of a fair trial.

Forum List

Back