The Truth Team

The truth team? Does it matter?

"Every time a baseless attack comes to light, we’ll arm you with the truth so you can spread the word."

And of course, EVERY attack is baseless. And racist.

Definitely some religious type language.

Light...arm...truth...spread....word....

I bet I could string those together in one sentence and successfully seduce you.

Last edited:
Pravda Patrol more like
What was that old saying from Ze Old Contry? There is no Pravda in the news and no News in Pravda?

Something like that. I remember hearing from Russian Immigrants in the 1990's they couldn't get the hang of American news because they told the truth too often. Soviet news, you assumed it was a lie and looked between the lines.

I guess it's getting easier with the MSM for former Soviet immigrants every day.

I like President Obama as a person. I'm disappointed in him as a president, but I would vote for any of the bozos in the GOP line up.

I don't like hanging out with people who hate the President. Ugly.

I am very sure he is a nice man...but as a person, the individual man obama... he owes me money. I want my check.

The GOP owes me more money than Obama does. We have so much corruption in our government!

Obama sold out to corporate interests like every other President before him. I'm disappointed, but I don't see the GOP offering much of an improvement.

I bet I could string those together in one sentence and successfully seduce you.

light the candles in the chianti bottles, lower the arm of the record player onto the Barry White LP, and I will tell you the truth about how very intelligent and beautiful you are as we spread out on the rug and I will whisper words of love into your ear.

Last edited:
light the candles in the chianti bottles, lower the arm of the record player onto the Barry White LP, and I will tell you the truth about how very intelligent and beautiful you are as we spread out on the rug and I will whisper words of love into your ear.

Hey...that was my line...chuckle

:clap2:Nicely done.:D

That's pretty good, Baruch.

Skip the Barry White...go straight for the Teddy Pendergrass! Turn em off!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHtV4INmNpw]Teddy Pendergrass - Turn Off The Lights - YouTube[/ame]

Gotta throw up for a while now.

There is going to be a shit ton of bald faced lies put out by various lobbyists, think tanks, free republic, viral emails, Breitbart and others, should Obama just take it? Not organize an internet campaign? Just allow smears to become entrenched like the birther nonsense? Quit getting offended that Obama is making an effort to get reelected. Worry about the tactics that forced his campaign to proactively battle the smear machine, it is going to cost the republicans dearly.

"Nor would it be enough to give someone "on the outside" a set of definitions because in order to grasp the meaning of an individual term, you must already have grasped the general activity in relation to which it could be thought to be meaningful... an understanding that operates above or across situations--would have no place in the world even if it were available, because it is only in situations--with their interested specifications as to what counts as a fact, what it is possible to say, what will be heard as an argument--that one is called on to understand." Stanley Fish, 'Is There a Text in This Class?'

There is going to be a shit ton of bald faced lies put out by various lobbyists, think tanks, free republic, viral emails, Breitbart and others, should Obama just take it? Not organize an internet campaign? Just allow smears to become entrenched like the birther nonsense? Quit getting offended that Obama is making an effort to get reelected. Worry about the tactics that forced his campaign to proactively battle the smear machine, it is going to cost the republicans dearly.

obama... truth? the 2 words do not belong in the same sentence.

Attachments

• $truth.jpg
    $truth.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 33

Forum List

Back