If You Agree That Trump Has Presidential Immunity, Then Biden has the Right to Lock Trump Up

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I think the trump worshippers don't see how trump has shot himself in the foot like Barney Fife. His team is arguing about presidential immunity while Trump is whining about Biden prosecuting his political opposition. If the president has immunity, Biden is the president and Biden can imprison trump and eveybody associated with trump.

TODAY.

Read the full brief asking the Supreme Court to reject Trump’s presidential immunity claim​

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team urged the Supreme Court on Monday night to reject former President Donald Trump’s claim that he is immune from prosecution in a case charging him with scheming to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

The brief from prosecutors was submitted just over two weeks before the justices take up the legally untested question of whether an ex-president is shielded from criminal charges for official actions taken in the White House.

Read Special Prosecutor Jack Smith’s full brief to the Supreme Court here:

I think the trump worshippers don't see how trump has shot himself in the foot like Barney Fife. His team is arguing about presidential immunity while Trump is whining about Biden prosecuting his political opposition. If the president has immunity, Biden is the president and Biden can imprison trump and eveybody associated with trump.

TODAY.

Read the full brief asking the Supreme Court to reject Trump’s presidential immunity claim​

Special counsel Jack Smith’s team urged the Supreme Court on Monday night to reject former President Donald Trump’s claim that he is immune from prosecution in a case charging him with scheming to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

The brief from prosecutors was submitted just over two weeks before the justices take up the legally untested question of whether an ex-president is shielded from criminal charges for official actions taken in the White House.

Do it and see what happens.

As you already know OP, Republicans are idiots....

TODAY.

Your opinion piece as usual does NOT belong in Politics. Downstairs please.

Presidential immunity doesnt actually exist. It was created by the Supreme Court.

How can anybody go with a president that has still got nothing right and is the worst president in all history. I guess that is true hate. You still don't have a clue what a filthy racist this man is and don't seem to care.

How can anybody go with a president that has still got nothing right and is the worst president in all history. I guess that is true hate. You still don't have a clue what a filthy racist this man is and don't seem to care.
You’re wasting your time, they’ll still vote for bidumb,

TODAY.

:cuckoo:

So next January after Trump is sworn in he can throw bidumb and obie in prison with no due process. Good plan dumbass.

if the SCOTUS rules than a president is has unlimited immunity, then yes he could.

My hope is that they are not that fucking stupid, but it is a toss up

Forum List

Back