Michael Avenatti Talking to Trump Defense Team About Testifying As Their Witness In Hush Money Case

I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE, LEFTY!!!
tumblr_bace0863a77238f65a6b73338c02fab0_f7f109c0_2048.jpg

The fact that the Lefties are liking all the anti-Avenatti posts tells me:

NOPE.

FULL STEAM AHEAD - Let the man testify.

Spill it all.
Avenatti is like Stormy and Cohen. No credibility.

Not sure it makes sense to be as guilty as the persecution is when it comes to calling witnesses who aren’t believable. In fact, that dilutes their own arguments about witness lack of credibility.

MSNBC is everything you say about Gateway Pundit.

Tell ya what, fucktard:

If Avenatti does testify, you have to admit you were wrong.

And I can back that up with cash.

You Venmo? ;)

Why is always a sourcing problem with you people?

View attachment 935326
Did you even read it? Did you agree with any of the substance or did you just see the website and rather then using that lump that's three feet above your ass, you decide to bitch about where the information came from?

First settle down guys. I went to bed last night. We humans sleep you know.

Second. I doubt that Trump’s team will put him on the stand. Think for a moment.

You have Cohen and Pecker who have already testified to the Grand Jury that they were going to be the eyes and ears of the campaign and head off any damaging information. Pecker got the call from Stormy Daniels.

Daniels was paid. Remember the NDA and the payment she had to make for breaking it?

So what could Avenatti testify to? Daniels lying about sleeping with Trump? That isn’t the issue before the court. Trump is being persecuted? Is this really the guy the defense wants to make or support that argument?

Other than that, what could Avenatti know?

I just don’t believe any testimony he has would be huge or even decisive. I doubt it would be slightly supportive.

Trump admitted she was paid in 2018. He claimed no campaign funds were used when the issue was campaign funds.

So what could Avenatti have? Think guys. Think.

The British paper the Independent is not "RIGHT WING!"

But as always, in a few days this will be common knowledge and you imbeciles will pretend you're on the cutting edge and always knew.

When, really?

You're chowing down on low quality dog food that you believe passes for "News"!

Avenatti is currently serving a 19-year sentence for extortion, tax evasion, fraud, embezzlement and other federal crimes at Terminal Island, a minimum-security federal prison in Los Angeles.

He did not provide any details about his conversations with the Trump defence team.

The Stormy Daniels scandal catapulted Avenatti into the public eye in 2018 when he represented the adult film star, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford.

Dude.

Your star witness is Michael Cohen, who admitted to lying under oath.

Get a clue.
Lying is a badge of honor for you MAGAt Trumptards. You don't seem to mind that your sweaty, flatulent jackass cult leader lies to you everytime he opens that puckered little asshole above his chin, so why the sudden high standard with Cohen?
Besides, Cohen will be making his statements under oath again....something Trump's attorneys won't even permit him to do because he can't speak on the stand without perjuring himself.

Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.

Forum List

Back