Michael Avenatti Talking to Trump Defense Team About Testifying As Their Witness In Hush Money Case

Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.

Flush that POS.

He is gutter trash.

That was the issue with Seth Rich, no NDA.

He went “D” on DNC corruption so they murdered him.

Stormy had to pay Trump for violating her NDA.
How much did she pay him? We're fixin to find out how powerful, signed agreements are in a court of law.

Man.

Talk about a world turned upside down.

Apparently the Orange Man's defense team have been in communications with Avenatti, and he's willing to be their witness.

It really does feel like something is happening in 2024, and big changes are coming.

I still chortle when I recollect the days that the Leftist media were stumbling all over themselves to declare him the next President.

My oh my how the worm has turned.

I’ve noticed something on a vast majority of Gateway Pundit stories. They promise that something big is coming. But it never seems to actually arrive. Trump’s big report on the stolen election. Where is that again? The in-depth report on Biden’s child trafficking?

Time and again we are promised huge revelations. And those that do come out are not the huge waves promoted, but a tiny ripple from a pebble.

Yet the very next day the same people are here slobbering with glee as a big thing is coming.

How much did she pay him? We're fixin to find out how powerful, signed agreements are in a court of law.

Are you trying to mince words?

Dont dance, you cult fuck. Just say it. I dont know what you are attempting to imply.

Are you trying to gloat she was court ordered to pay Trump but she did not?

Do the same thing, but change the names to Tara Reade and Joe Biden.

Dont dance, you cult fuck. Just say it. I dont know what you are attempting to imply.

If I was mincing words I doubt that I would use "cult fuck". We done, well done Weldon.

Stormy Daniels/Tara Reade is a poor analogy because Trump did not rape Stormy Daniels.

The same statement cannot be truthfully stated about Joe Biden and Tara Reade.

Tara Reade has changed her story multiple times. So why didn't she slug him?

That was the issue with Seth Rich, no NDA.

He went “D” on DNC corruption so they murdered him.

Stormy had to pay Trump for violating her NDA.

Seth Rich? His parents have asked the conspiracy theorists to stop.

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings. For example, she falsely claimed to hold a bachelor's degree from Antioch University.[2]

Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event.

However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.[3]

Lol 🤣 I don't really care. IMO Avenatti is as sleazy as the rest of Trump's best people.

You are misguided, my misguided friend.

Show me when Avenatti was one of “Trump’s best people.”

Avenattli was a lawyer FOR Stormy Daniels. He is the opposite of “Trumps best people”.

I will spare you ridicule and pretend you are just stupid.

You are misguided, my misguided friend.

Show me when Avenatti was one of “Trump’s best people.”

Avenattli was a lawyer FOR Stormy Daniels. He is the opposite of “Trumps best people”.

I will spare you ridicule and pretend you are just stupid.

Lol. Okay.

Forum List

Back