Nice to see Utah welcome their new NHL team

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
The Coyotes players and fans deserved much better than what they got from their ownership(s) here in the desert. From what I see so far of their reception from the honchos in Utah, I'm optimistic about their future. The team has some good young talent. Any recommendations for a Utah NHL team fan site would be appreciated as I'll be rooting for them from here in Arizona.

The Coyotes players and fans deserved much better than what they got from their ownership(s) here in the desert. From what I see so far of their reception from the honchos in Utah, I'm optimistic about their future. The team has some good young talent. Any recommendations for a Utah NHL team fan site would be appreciated as I'll be rooting for them from here in Arizona.
Go buy a forum software license and start the site.....Though you'll be prohibited for using any logos without permission, everything else should be fair play.

A lot of Phoenix hockey fans are from the Midwest and still are fans of the Blackhawks or the Blues....

Shark feeding frenzy next year ... no where to go but up ...

Phoenix needs to build a rink if they want hockey ... plenty of other cities will ... like Salt Lake ... call 'em the Salties ... nothing should scare hockey fans as much as salt ... right? ...

Go buy a forum software license and start the site.....Though you'll be prohibited for using any logos without permission, everything else should be fair play.
A lot of Phoenix hockey fans are from the Midwest and still are fans of the Blackhawks or the Blues....

I won't be much good at keeping up with Utah team's news from here and so I'm sure something will pop up in Salt Lake City where they'll be on top of things.

I still have sentimental feeling towards the Toronto Maple Leafs. I was a fan in their Dave Keon, Frank Mahovlich, Tim Horton, George Armstrong, Eddie Shack, and Terry Sawchuk days. Back then there were just six teams in the league. Now it's thirty-two and I can't believe they're talking about further expansion.

Utah made a real raid in Az. Took kevin Young Suns assistant coach and doubled his salary and made him coach at byu.
If utah gets the olympics they plan a real nice stadium for the coyotes

32 teams. Good. Have two conferences with 4 divisions each. 8 teams in the playoffs. That's it. But it won't happen. So bad.

Forum List

Back