Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Isn't that cute!

Truth Team - Barack Obama

TruthTeam.jpg

Bat-signal_1989_film.jpg

Obama is a cult, I support federal funding of a robust deprogramming effort after he loses

The truth team? Does it matter?

Well, Obama's shouting out a strong "Either Yer With Us Er Yer Agin Us"... Let's face it, he's got a good media approach. :lol:

Spoon feeding the masses their talking points.:lol:

And he does it like a fiery Baptist minister. The flourishes, charming smile that returns for a longer glance and smile. The head moves from low left to high right while making a point. One can not discount that.

hu6-1.gif

I like President Obama as a person. I'm disappointed in him as a president, but I would vote for any of the bozos in the GOP line up.

I don't like hanging out with people who hate the President. Ugly.

I like President Obama as a person. I'm disappointed in him as a president, but I would vote for any of the bozos in the GOP line up.

I don't hate him. But I sure don't want to leave the Constitution to his tender mercies for another four years.

I am very sure he is a nice man...but as a person, the individual man obama... he owes me money. I want my check.

Forum List

Back