The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

Lol you don't know what youa re reading - Mueller is talking about a demanding standard, not that it's a standard that can't be met.
:lol:
Mueller states specifically:
the absence of that evidence affects the analysis of the President’s intent and requires consideration of other possible motives for his conduct."

If other motives must be considered, how can there be a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others?

Where in the report does Mueller provide a concrete illustration that Trump acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others?

How is he wrong and how are you right?
wtf?...what is contradictory between CONSIDERING and finding a clear patern of corrupt actions that show intent?
You avoided the questions. I'll ask again:

If other motives must be considered, how can there be a concrete showing that a person acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others?

Where in the report does Mueller provide a concrete illustration that Trump acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others?

I gave you an exmaple of Trump pressuring Comey to drop investigation into a guilty man named Flynn.

Go ahead, consider the motives and tell us in what fucking world that is that done without a corrupt intent.

Flynn's offense was very minor and the general had a long history of great service to America. Asking someone to do something isn't "pressure" at all, particularly as the witch hunt against Flynn was continued by the deep state.

Again, that is a biased opinion not a fact.

Learn the difference

lol ok, what is a FACT about how Barr is percieved?

FBI Director has implicitly repudiated Barr for using charged "spying" politico language.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.97207581e2ae
Ahh so the FBI is now the Grammar Nazi?

Give me a fucking break ya stooge

This is not a "grammar" issue. This is an issue of Barr using very specific Trumpian dog-whistle words to assist Trump in spreading his conspiratorial bullshit.

Bar is not stupid, he is not ignorant and he knows exactly what he is doing when he is playing these political games.

History will not be kind to him.
So so repeating the findings in the report is is Trumpian-dog-whistling?
Apparently you're hearing voices or fake dog-whistles.
The facts are the facts.
Barr stated the facts.
He didn't editorialize, or add to it the way Democrats wanted.
He simply stated the findings,......and then stated that it appears that the Obama administration spied on Trump.
Sorry if that pisses you off.

???? Where the fuck do you see "spying on the Trump campaign" in the report?
In the summary.
Like most GOP dupes, absolutely out of your tiny brainwashed little mind. Try journalists and law enforcement someday, not garbage propaganda from greedy assholes...
Garbage propaganda from greedy - and butt hurt - assholes gave us the Mueller investigation.
Garbage propaganda from greedy - and butt hurt - assholes gave us the Mueller investigation.

Trump's firing of Comey gave us the Mueller investigation, dope.
why?

The fact is court ordered surveillance was conducted on a subject that was no longer a member of the campaign, dope.
spying on a citizen. terrible and not what you should want from your government. just saying, the dossier was never verified, therefore, any warrant was illegally gotten.
Court ordered surveillance. Properly adjudicated.
Obviously then the warrant was not " illegally gotten".
You cannot file a False Affidavit in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court designed exclusively to help pursue and prosecute terrorists and other enemies of The State and at the same time claim that "COURT ORDERED SURVEILLANCE was PROPERLY ADJUDICATED."

This Unconstitutional FISA Court is not even supposed to deal with US Citizens as they have CIVIL RIGHTS PROTECTIONS from such things, like "Search and Seizure" "Right to Privacy" Due Process" "The 5th Amendment" "The right to face one's accusers or to see evidence against them" "The Right to have Exculpatory Evidence be made known to any Court or Court Official" "Probably Cause" "The Right to a Defense against any accusations" "The Presumption of Innocence" "The right to be secure in a person's possessions and effects"

But worst of All Bob Mueller knew for 18 months that Russian Collusion was a hoax. He went ahead anyways.

This was nothing more than a weaponization of our government against a US Citizen.

FISA and The Patriot Act need abolished over this.
Against a citizen who was no longer with the Trump campaign. In fact, according to the trump campaign at the time, they fired Page.

So tell the forum again how that means Obama spied on trump. :lmao:

Relax, faun.

Our President and his Wing Man have the documents and have declassified them. We are getting ready for the Big Reveal.

It will be crystal clear exactly what Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, etc., all did and when they did it pretty soon in regards to the FISA warrants against loyal American citizen Carter Page and others.

Right now, Trump is just building this up. Just like before Wrestlemania 23 which was also pre-planned.

Nothing that is in the previously classified documents is new to Donald J Trump or William Barr, at least not now.

You can say, now, that the President is just "talking shit". But I don't think so, as we will all seen one way or another in not very much time. Right now, Trump is trying to make the coupsters sweat a little bit too, as well as build up the suspense.

Where this is going to The Insurance Policy COUP Co-Conspirators.

Hang in their FAUN.

Last edited by a moderator:
So so repeating the findings in the report is is Trumpian-dog-whistling?
Apparently you're hearing voices or fake dog-whistles.
The facts are the facts.
Barr stated the facts.
He didn't editorialize, or add to it the way Democrats wanted.
He simply stated the findings,......and then stated that it appears that the Obama administration spied on Trump.
Sorry if that pisses you off.

???? Where the fuck do you see "government was spying on the Trump campaign" in the report?

Where the hell do you see Trump being cleared of Obstruction in the report?

Barr did not state facts. He lied and mislead the American public.

Mueller even went so far as to send him a letter of concern - a document he knew will be a historic rebuke of Barr's handling of the report.

You can't release transcripts of private Conversations between The President and The Leaders of Mexico, Australia, and Thailand without Government Spying on The President.

Also The Illegal Unmasking is also proof of The Government Spying on The Trump Campaign.

Remember Obama Bin Sucking Deek spied on Merkel?
or did you forget he spied on Journalists too?

Obama Bin Spying was a Stone Cold Criminal.

Worst President in US History.
LOL

Dumbfuck, those transcripts were released by the White House. Are you claiming trump was spying on himself??
Yeah, sure, uh-huh..... the WH was spying on Trump, not Obama holdovers.
Dumbfuck, those transcripts were released by the White House. Are you claiming trump was spying on himself??

Transcripts of Trump's calls with Mexican, Australian leaders reveal president worried about the politics of immigration

President Trump told Mexico's president that a proposed border wall between the two countries was "the least important thing we are talking about," according to a transcript of the January call published by the Washington Post on Thursday.

The Post said it obtained the transcripts of Trump’s talks with President Enrique Peña Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull from White House staff.

... I know, I know, it sucks having a Liberal blow up your nonsensical conspiracies. Too bad.

Speaking of conspiracies... why do you refuse to post a link the that conspiracy you posted to me earlier? Exactly how disreputable is your source?? :lmao:
Your first mistake is quoting the Washington Compost.
Your second mistake is buying this story that Trump’s staff leaked it.

I gave you an example of Trump pressuring Comey to drop investigation into a guilty man named Flynn.
So?
How is this a concrete illustration that Trump acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty

Are you fucking kidding me?

Yes, it is not proper, and 100% inconsistent with President's official duty to uphold the law for him to squash investigations into his henchmen.

Don't look now, but thats swamp you are knee deep in. It has a way of creeping in when you take on the duty of carrying the dirty water for a toad like Trump. Suddenly telling right from wrong gets very complicated. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You brainwashed functional morons will accept any reason except the obvious... The Russians were screwing with our election, the Trump campaign was meeting with them and it needed to be investigated- for Christ's sake you're goddamn idiots....
So, you -do- understand the need for an investigation into the Obama administration fraudulently using the apparatus of state as a means to further the election of one Hillary Clinton.
Thanks!
As with all your ridiculous propaganda phony scandals, all you idiots are missing is evidence intelligence and any connection to the real world....

I gave you an example of Trump pressuring Comey to drop investigation into a guilty man named Flynn.
So?
How is this a concrete illustration that Trump acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty
As I thought - you cannot demonstrate how your example is a concrete illustration that Trump acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty.

Don't feel bad - Mueller couldn't either.

See, Mueller, himself, stated that other motives must be considered -- that is, Trump may have had a motive other than to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty.

How is he wrong and you are right?

Strange, Barr has an impeccable reputation.

Barr's reputation now is that he is a Trump stooge. Many people that thought he will do a good job as Attorney General have been sorely disapointed with his gross unprofessionalism and political bend.

Attorney General Bill Barr Has Made A Huge Miscalculation

The guy has no credebility at this point.
Again, that is a biased opinion not a fact.

Learn the difference

lol ok, what is a FACT about how Barr is percieved?

FBI Director has implicitly repudiated Barr for using charged "spying" politico language.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...fc2ee80027a_story.html?utm_term=.97207581e2ae
Ahh so the FBI is now the Grammar Nazi?

Give me a fucking break ya stooge

This is not a "grammar" issue. This is an issue of Barr using very specific Trumpian dog-whistle words to assist Trump in spreading his conspiratorial bullshit.

Bar is not stupid, he is not ignorant and he knows exactly what he is doing when he is playing these political games.

History will not be kind to him.
because spying isn't the same as surveillance, right? LOL :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I find the greatest threat to this country as a arising from the left due to identity politics, anti- sovereignty attitudes, and sympathy for Islamism.
I oppose right wing trickle down economics, the infuence of evangelicals and lack of concern for the environment.
Similar. I think the Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socioeconomics.

To hell with them both.

Lol you don't know what youa re reading - Mueller is talking about a demanding standard, not that it's a standard that can't be met.
:lol:
Mueller states specifically:
the absence of that evidence affects the analysis of the President’s intent and requires consideration of other possible motives for his conduct."

wtf?...what is contradictory between CONSIDERING and finding a clear patern of corrupt actions that show intent?

Nothing is the answer. Just as there is no contradiction between what Mueller states in the report and what I told you.

Mueller DID NOT say that Obstruction is not provable based on the 10 episodes his report lays out.
Mueller says invest in more Anal Lube, because The Left just Fucked Themselves for 2020.

So?
As I thought

Quote the full post and think again. Think hard my swamp bound friend.

There are no reasons, except corrupt reasons, for Trump to try to interfere in the Flynn investigation.

Because Obama didn't bug Republicans in trump tower.
You're evading the fact that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump campaign by using an anal retentive definition of "wiretap." No one is fooled.

You're evading the fact that the FBI conducted espionage on the Trump campaign by using an anal retentive definition of "wiretap." No one is fooled

The fact is court ordered surveillance was conducted on a subject that was no longer a member of the campaign, dope.
spying on a citizen. terrible and not what you should want from your government. just saying, the dossier was never verified, therefore, any warrant was illegally gotten.
illegally gotten. the dossier wasn't verified ahead of the warrant. Illegally gotten. How many times you want me to write it? I can do that all day, get in trouble for it, but still can do it. Lying to a judge is illegal.

I find the greatest threat to this country as a arising from the left due to identity politics, anti- sovereignty attitudes, and sympathy for Islamism.
I oppose right wing trickle down economics, the infuence of evangelicals and lack of concern for the environment.
Similar. I think the Left has wrecked our culture, the Right has wrecked our socioeconomics.

To hell with them both.
My Socio Economics are just fine.

I am more popular than you
Make more money than you
Work harder than you
And I am better looking than you.
I also get to grab more women by the pussy than you do....
But I'd be bragging if I started talking about that.

You cannot file a False Affidavit in an Unconstitutional Secret FISA Court designed exclusively to help pursue and prosecute terrorists and other enemies of The State and at the same time claim that "COURT ORDERED SURVEILLANCE was PROPERLY ADJUDICATED."

This Unconstitutional FISA Court is not even supposed to deal with US Citizens as they have CIVIL RIGHTS PROTECTIONS from such things, like "Search and Seizure" "Right to Privacy" Due Process" "The 5th Amendment" "The right to face one's accusers or to see evidence against them" "The Right to have Exculpatory Evidence be made known to any Court or Court Official" "Probably Cause" "The Right to a Defense against any accusations" "The Presumption of Innocence" "The right to be secure in a person's possessions and effects"

But worst of All Bob Mueller knew for 18 months that Russian Collusion was a hoax. He went ahead anyways.

This was nothing more than a weaponization of our government against a US Citizen.

FISA and The Patriot Act need abolished over this.
Against a citizen who was no longer with the Trump campaign. In fact, according to the trump campaign at the time, they fired Page.

So tell the forum again how that means Obama spied on trump. :lmao:

Relax, faun.

Our President and his Wing Man have the documents and have declassified them. We are getting ready for the Big Reveal.

It will be crystal clear exactly what Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, etc., all did and when they did it pretty soon in regards to the FISA warrants against loyal American citizen Carter Page and others.

Right now, Trump is just building this up. Just like before Wrestlemania 23 which was also pre-planned.

Nothing that is in the previously classified documents is new to Donald J Trump or William Barr, at least not now.

You can say, now, that the President is just "talking shit". But I don't think so, as we will all seen one way or another in not very much time. Right now, Trump is trying to make the coupsters sweat a little bit too, as well as build up the suspense.
What big reveal? The FISA applications have already been released and proved to be legitimate.

So what else ya got?

Derp...
Obviously the judge felt there was proper documentation as it was approved. Four times.

Are you suggesting the judge was incompetent or just corrupt?
well sure the judge thought so, they said it was and lied. hmmmmmm there's that lying thing again. we know it wasn't verified because the man who wrote it said so.
LOL...
You cannot possibly know that anyone lied to the judge, dope.

What you do know is that this warrant was under judicial scrutiny on four separate occasions. It passed that scrutiny each time.
Based on the reputation of the requesting official, not on the facts.
They swore an oath that they had grounds for a warrant, which means they lied to the judge.

LOL....Another one who " knows they lied" .

What absolutely inept judges the FISA court has.:laugh2:
I guess logic isn't one of your strengths.

It's one of my best. It gets you every time.

So?
As I thought - you cannot demonstrate how your example is a concrete illustration that Trump acted with an intent to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty.

Don't feel bad - Mueller couldn't either.

See, Mueller, himself, stated that other motives must be considered -- that is, Trump may have had a motive other than to obtain an improper advantage for himself or someone else, inconsistent with official duty.

How is he wrong and you are right?
cause he is a whacked out lunatic from the left with assburn? And Mueller had to follow the law?

Forum List

Back