Andrew Tate is a homo

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012

"Sex is for making children. Any man who has sex with women because it 'feels good' is gay. Oh my pee pee feels good this is great!" began in his post.

"In fact if you are 40 with less than 5 children you're probably gay. All that feel-good pee pee sex and hardly any genetic legacy?" Tate concluded.

So this is a guy that only hangs out with dudes, talks shit about women constantly, and now says dudes that like pussy are gay? :lol:
Dude is a faggot.

"Sex is for making children. Any man who has sex with women because it 'feels good' is gay. Oh my pee pee feels good this is great!" began in his post.

"In fact if you are 40 with less than 5 children you're probably gay. All that feel-good pee pee sex and hardly any genetic legacy?" Tate concluded.

So this is a guy that only hangs out with dudes, talks shit about women constantly, and now says dudes that like pussy are gay? :lol:
Dude is a faggot.
I suspect you are correct. If that bald guy was him, he looked gay to me, and is at least some kind of sick fuck or other.

It was a joke... Tate responded to the guys post with several 'Lols".
If you have ever listened to Tate for more than 30 seconds, you would immediately know he is clearly joking.
The man has talked about his own sexcapades for years.

Me personally, no, I don't care for the guy. He is 37 years old, his favorite pastime is mentally beating up 18-25 year old high body count bimbos on podcast. Pretty easy to look like the smartest person in the room surrounded by OnlyFans models.

Never heard of him, but I just now finished reading about him on Wikipedia. I’ve seen enough - sounds like a worthless dirtbag, to me (therein lacking all credibility).

Dude is a faggot.
He took over for Larry Elder on a radio station I listen to. I was pissed out of my mind as I enjoyed listening to Larry. The guy is hard to listen to as he is not near as intelligent as Larry. He makes some good points at times, but I usually just switch it off.

Dude is a faggot.
I actually agree with you for once.

Dude is a faggot.
A lot of those guys are on the down low. Closet critters.

Dude is a faggot.
I have always known this. He is a self-loathing closet fag. He demonstrates it every time he wags that pathetic little weak chin of his.

Dude is a faggot.

From what I understand, his post was satire and everyone is freaking out over it.

Forum List

Back