The Deep State Is Digging In

Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

But, there is no deep state.
It won't last forever, IT. All that lying has taken a toll on the Deep State. Those who love our dear Founders love them because of their lovingkindness toward their fellow man, which is a trait of faithfulness and putting others ahead of themselves. That lovingkindness is still first in the hearts of their most recent progeny, us. The American people have been blessed so much. There are still many, many good people who care for each other. I've had a terrible cough for week on top of week, but when I finally got rid of the hacking, I went to church for the first time in weeks, and I felt so much love of people who said they were glad that I was back, I realized that like our Christian founders, people who love Jesus love their fellow sisters and brothers in a way I can't even touch describing.. Brotherly love is what kept this country what it is. Brotherly love fuels the heart of those who believe in the Kingdom of God. God's love is supernatural. You know who those who love God live in the sunshine of his countenance, knowing only God is perfect, and he sent his son down to earth to remind us that love is kindness that bears all things, hopes all things, and dares to forgive our enemies by Christ's example the day he was nailed to the cross and who through all that pain and punishment pleaded with God to forgive his assassins, saying that they knew not what they were doing, so father, forgive them. Can we do that? Yes, we can because we have Christ's footsteps to walk in. His life was the only lesson we need to know--to love our neighbors as we love ourselves, and forgive them when they do less than kindly things out of not knowing what they are doing. Christ's ways create in the human heart how to show love to by living in the way of our Lord and savior. You can do it when you commit your life to the practicing of doing as Christ did. And don't be discouraged if you make a mistake. That, we take to the Lord in prayer for asking for his forgiveness and believing he already forgave you when you believe fully in Him, his teachings, and he knows sincerity when you truly know how great his lessons are. He doesn't ever let you down when you give your heart to him.

Last edited:
Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

But, there is no deep state.
Sounds like an excellent plan to save American democracy from Trump’s fascist plot.

"Deep State" = Anyone who hasn't sworn allegience to the orange cult leader.
44y1ymsacadc1.png

Forum List

Back