The Deep State Is Digging In

Merrick Garland? I thought the Deep State operated in secret? Garland was appointed by Biden and confirmed by congress as AG so it doesn't seem like his political leanings are a secret.
There was a time when the deep state was secret but democrats don't even give a shit about keeping it secret anymore. They are now doing it all right out in the open.

The American people don’t want another disastrous four years of chaos, corruption, and incompetence with Trump; opposition to another Trump term is perfectly appropriate and warranted and not the ‘deep state’ – the ‘deep state’ is a ridiculous lie contrived by the fascist right.
Then why are the left making preparations for making it hard for Trump to replace their deep state if Trump wins?

Well it's the same people who are running the gov't now. So you tell me.
I'd have to with Trump being a liar, incompetent, and completely uninterested in governing.

No, was recommended by someone else....Who is a mystery at this juncture. He wouldn't have been aware of her involvement in the Obama, Hillary, Brennan pee pee tape op.
Confirming Trump being a liar, incompetent, and completely uninterested in governing and nothing is ever his fault.

Yes, she knows whats in the now missing file.......including her fingerprints.
And, of course, you know too. Right.

2016 was a stolen election, you didn't know that?
Trump claimed it was fraudulent because he lost the popular vote. He even set up a committee to investigate. They found nothing so all we heard was crickets. Just another unfounded accusation.

There was a time when the deep state was secret but democrats don't even give a shit about keeping it secret anymore. They are now doing it all right out in the open.
Merrick Garland was a political appointee, picked by Biden to be in his administration. Does this mean there was a red Deep State when Trump was in office? You really don't have a clue about the fabled Deep State, you're just parroting Trump and the media. Try some critical thinking sometime.

I'd have to with Trump being a liar, incompetent, and completely uninterested in governing.
What did the existing DC Club do to help a new, non career political oriented president?
How many DC insiders did He take on, based upon others opinions?
And, of course, you know too. Right.
Must be why they are freaking out over the missing 'binder'.
Trump claimed it was fraudulent because he lost the popular vote.
Actually it was Hillary.

Merrick Garland was a political appointee, picked by Biden to be in his administration. Does this mean there was a red Deep State when Trump was in office? You really don't have a clue about the fabled Deep State, you're just parroting Trump and the media. Try some critical thinking sometime.
There is a deep state for every president. If they serve 8 years they have a bigger deep state than a 4 year president. This is why democrats are digging in, trying to stop Trump from making his own deep state if he wins in 2024. Are you saying Barr wasn't a member of the deep state?

Deep state leans against anyone not a member of Club Fed.
A lot of the deep state work for CNN now.

What did the existing DC Club do to help a new, non career political oriented president?
How many DC insiders did He take on, based upon others opinions?
So where does the buck stop?

Must be why they are freaking out over the missing 'binder'.
You seem to be the one freaking out.

Actually it was Hillary.
It may have been Hillary too, I don't recall, but it was definitely Trump who claimed fraud but couldn't produce any evidence. Look it up, don't take my word for it.

There is a deep state for every president. If they serve 8 years they have a bigger deep state than a 4 year president. This is why democrats are digging in, trying to stop Trump from making his own deep state if he wins in 2024. Are you saying Barr wasn't a member of the deep state?
Barr was appointed by Reagan, Bush, and Trump. Boy, Republicans are really stupid I guess. Maybe they should just admit they are not up to the task of running a government.

So where does the buck stop?
858546_508675.jpeg

You seem to be the one freaking out.
Not at all. Your deep state clowns are. Gina Haspel 'concerned' about the Trump doc's......LOL. Last year the leak was about a missing file or binder and it had nuke sub stuff and Trump showed it to some Aussie......LOL The Mar-A-Lago raid was ran by the clowns that were involved in the whole Russia gig.....LOL
Guess what? They didn't find the one file they were so concerned with.
Wake up......it's all the same file.......
It may have been Hillary too, I don't recall, but it was definitely Trump who claimed fraud but couldn't produce any evidence.
Trump claimed fraud yet won?

I wonder how all the grand jury members got indicted into the DEEP STAIT?

Do they, like, get invited to a special party? Don't they get microchip implants? Hypnotized by ventriloquist's dummies?

I mean, the more childish and ridiculous the better, right?

Pile of shit thread.

Barr was appointed by Reagan, Bush, and Trump. Boy, Republicans are really stupid I guess. Maybe they should just admit they are not up to the task of running a government.
According to you there is no such thing as a deep state so Barr must have been one of those hard working, unbiased civil servants, don't you think?

Just as I suspected, it wasn't Trump's fault he picked bad people for his administration, it was Truman's fault.

Not at all. Your deep state clowns are. Gina Haspel 'concerned' about the Trump doc's......LOL. Last year the leak was about a missing file or binder and it had nuke sub stuff and Trump showed it to some Aussie......LOL The Mar-A-Lago raid was ran by the clowns that were involved in the whole Russia gig.....LOL
Guess what? They didn't find the one file they were so concerned with.
Wake up......it's all the same file.......
Trump had no concern with secrecy, only with making himself look important.

Trump claimed fraud yet won?
I couldn't believe it either but it is true.

Forum List

Back