The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

When we feel like it.

There is no "Greater Israel"; just tiny little Israel; just 1/10th of 1% of the Middle East. Our eastern border is obviously the Jordan River- unless Arabs to the east of us choose war again.

I hope they won't, and I doubt that they will.

N-U-K-E-S = K-A-B-O-O-M!!!!

Iran's already said that their intention is to wipe Israel off the map. I wouldn't hang around there if I were you.

When we feel like it.

There is no "Greater Israel"; just tiny little Israel; just 1/10th of 1% of the Middle East. Our eastern border is obviously the Jordan River- unless Arabs to the east of us choose war again.

Iran's already said that their intention is to wipe Israel off the map. I wouldn't hang around there if I were you.

Finally we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits that it's the Arabs who initiate all the Wars. IT'S ABOUT TIME ! :D :D :D :clap2:

When we feel like it.

Did your G-d tell you it's moral for five million Jews to rule six million Arabs?

When we feel like it.

Did your G-d tell you it's moral for five million Jews to rule six million Arabs?
1. Whoever is in OUR land is ruled by us.

2. There aren't 6 million Arabs here. And the Jews are the majority.

PS "Jewish Majority: Stable Now; Growth Spurt in 2025" (8 Iyar 5767, 26 April 07)

As Israel enters its 60th year, the American-Israel Demographic Research Group (AIDRG) provides some good news: The ground is being prepared for a major Jewish demographic boost, beginning in 2025.

The Arab birthrate is down, while the Jewish birthrate - especially in the hareidi and religious sectors - is increasing. The effects are currently merely arithmetic, but these are expected to begin multiplying geometrically within a generation.

At present, the Jewish majority is hovering around 80%, with the religious and hareidi populations each representing slightly over 10% of this amount. Latest Central Bureau of Statistics numbers show that there are 600,000 hareidi-religious Jews, and about that many who describe themselves as "religious."

By 2025, however, this sector is expected to grow to nearly 30% of the Jewish population - and to 23% of the entire country. As time passes, its growth will be faster and faster, as the most fertile sectors make up increasingly larger portions of the population....

When we feel like it.

PS "Jewish Majority: Stable Now; Growth Spurt in 2025" (8 Iyar 5767, 26 April 07)

As Israel enters its 60th year, the American-Israel Demographic Research Group (AIDRG) provides some good news: The ground is being prepared for a major Jewish demographic boost, beginning in 2025.

The Arab birthrate is down, while the Jewish birthrate - especially in the hareidi and religious sectors - is increasing. The effects are currently merely arithmetic, but these are expected to begin multiplying geometrically within a generation.

At present, the Jewish majority is hovering around 80%, with the religious and hareidi populations each representing slightly over 10% of this amount. Latest Central Bureau of Statistics numbers show that there are 600,000 hareidi-religious Jews, and about that many who describe themselves as "religious."

By 2025, however, this sector is expected to grow to nearly 30% of the Jewish population - and to 23% of the entire country. As time passes, its growth will be faster and faster, as the most fertile sectors make up increasingly larger portions of the population....
How many of you are in "your land" illegally?

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Are you clear about what happened to white racists in South Africa?

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shocking Decline in Ethiopian Israeli Birthrate
The birthrate among Ethiopians in Israel decreased by a dramatic 50% in the last decade, and Israeli journalist Gal Gabai wanted to know why. She investigated the issue for “Vacuum,” her documentary series on Israeli Educational Television, and she discovered some things that left her very uncomfortable — and will surely leave others equally so.

Educational Television posted Gabai’s 25-minute report, titled “Where did the children disappear to?” on YouTube on December 6, two days before it was scheduled to air on channel 23.

In her attempt to find out what the story was behind the shocking statistic, Gabai interviewed Ethiopian women immigrants and learned from them that they were given Depo-Provera (a contraceptive injection containing the hormone progestin administered once every three months) against their will. While some did not understand what the shots were for, others felt pressured into taking them in response to alleged threats that they would otherwise not be allowed to immigrate to Israel. The shots began in the refugee camps in Gondar, continued in the transition camps in Addis Ababa, and continued on after their arrivals in Israel.

Read more: The Sisterhood

How many of you are in "your land" illegally?

"The Occupying Power shall not deport or transfer parts of its own civilian population into the territory it occupies."

Are you clear about what happened to white racists in South Africa?

Fourth Geneva Convention - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

None are in OUR land illegally. It may be illegal for Jews to live in your neighborhood, but we won't tolerate that here in ours.

Jews ALWAYS lived in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza. ALWAYS.

Well, obviously Jews lived here during Biblical times. We all know that.

If you look at the documents from the Cairo Geniza, dating back to the 9th century, you'll find that there were Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

If you look at travelers' accounts from the Early Middle Ages, such as Nahmanides, Benjamin of Tudela, and a host of others, you'll find that there were Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza.

Rabbi Jechiel Ashkenazi, who was actually Sepharadi, purchased the Karite synagogue of Hebron in 1540 on behalf of the Sepharadi congregants.

If you read about Shabtai Tzvi, the false messiah of the 16th century, you'll find that his "prophet" was Nathan of Gaza, where the center of his movement was located for a period.

In 1834, Hebron was taken by storm by Abraim Pasha, and given up to his soldiers for several days. Most of the Muslims fled to the surrounding hills, but the Jews couldn't, and since they weren't involved in any of the political feuds, they weren't particularly worried (since they wouldn't be viewed as rebels). When Abraim went to take Hebron, a petition was presented to him by the officers of the Jewish congregation in Jerusalem to protect the Jewish inhabitants of Hebron, which he promised to do; but still, five Jews were deliberately murdered, and all of their property that hadn't been hidden was either stolen or destroyed. Only then, did Abraim place a guard around their quarter of the town, but it was too late. He wasn't going to try and force his soldiers to give back the stolen booty. The Hebron Jewish community was impoverished- but they were still in Hebron.

In fact, except for the periods of 1929-1931 and 1936-1968, there has been a significant Jewish presence in Hebron SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES.

The ONLY period of time where there were no Jews in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza was between 1948-1967, when the Arabs ethnically-cleansed us from here.

Now we're back home again, where we ALWAYS were- FOR GOOD- BY RIGHT.

Nobody "transfered" us here either. We're all here of our own free will.

Oh yeah, and by the way, for territories to be occupied, they must be occupied from a STATE:

Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949

Article 2: ...the present Convention shall apply to all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties...."

"High Contracting Parties" mean STATES- not the PLO or some mythical place called "Palestine", which was NEVER a state.

Convention (IV) respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land and its annex: Regulations concerning the Laws and Customs of War on Land. The Hague, 18 October 1907

SECTION III
MILITARY AUTHORITY OVER THE TERRITORY OF THE HOSTILE STATE

Art. 42. Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army. The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

Nope- no "occupation" here.

i sure am glad that we cleared that up.

"According to Israel's Central Bureau of Statistics, as of May 2006, of Israel's 7 million people, 77% were Jews, 18.5% Arabs, and 4.3% 'others'...

"According to Palestinian evaluations, The West Bank is inhabited by approximately 2.4 million Palestinians and the Gaza Strip by another 1.4 million. According to a study presented at The Sixth Herzliya Conference on The Balance of Israel's National Security[51] there are 1.4 million Palestinians in the West Bank.

"This study was criticised by demographer Sergio DellaPergola, who estimated 3.33 million Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip combined at the end of 2005.[52]

"According to these Israeli and Palestinian estimates, the population in Israel and the Palestinian Territories stands at 9.8–10.8 million."

Demographics of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When we feel like it.

Finally we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits that it's the Arabs who initiate all the Wars. IT'S ABOUT TIME ! :D :D :D :clap2:

Where did you get that from what I said? The war never ended. or did someone surrender that I didn't see? :dunno:

Where did you get that from what I said? The war never ended. or did someone surrender that I didn't see? :dunno:

The war is over. Egypt and Jordan threw in the towel and signed peace treaties with us, Syria didn't but besides their little genocidal civil war going on, our common border has been totally quiet for nearly 40 years, and since we defeated the Philistines in Judea and Samaria 10 years ago after they started a war of terror, it has been generally peaceful here.

But only because we defeated them. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Maybe you should clear that up with His Majesty?

We cleared it up long ago. His Majesty took his troops home and we established the state of Israel.

The Arabs could have established the state of "Palestine" too, but they chose war instead.

Oh well. That was their choice.

We cleared it up long ago. His Majesty took his troops home and we established the state of Israel.

The Arabs could have established the state of "Palestine" too, but they chose war instead.

Oh well. That was their choice.
650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish state on a majority of Mandate Palestinians in 1948.
Whose choice was that?

His Majesty decided in 1917, when he ruled.

Then the UN decided.

The Arabs chose war instead of a state.

Oh well.

The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal under international law,[1][2][3][4][5] but Israel maintains that they are consistent with international law[6] because it does not agree that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the territories occupied in the 1967 Six-Day War, due to lack of a legal sovereign of these territories.[7] The United Nations Security Council, the United Nations General Assembly, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the International Court of Justice and the High Contracting Parties to the Convention have all affirmed that the Fourth Geneva Convention does apply.[8][9]

Numerous UN resolutions have stated that the building and existence of Israeli settlements in the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights are a violation of international law, including UN Security Council resolutions in 1979 and 1980.[10][11][12] UN Security Council Resolution 446 refers to the Fourth Geneva Convention as the applicable international legal instrument, and calls upon Israel to desist from transferring its own population into the territories or changing their demographic makeup. The reconvened Conference of the High Contracting Parties to the Geneva Conventions has declared the settlements illegal[13] as has the primary judicial organ of the UN, the International Court of Justice[14] and the International Committee of the Red Cross.
International law and Israeli settlements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Fourth Geneva Convention

"There are two disputes regarding the Fourth Geneva Convention: whether the convention applies to the territories in question and whether the Convention forbids the establishment of Israeli settlements..."

"The International Committee of the Red Cross in a declaration of December 2001 stated that 'the ICRC has always affirmed the de jure applicability of the Fourth Geneva Convention to the territories occupied since 1967 by the state of Israel, including East Jerusalem'"

International law and Israeli settlements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the "RED CROSS" is the JUDGE AND JURY FOR THE WORLD? since when? I thought that the red cross rolls bandages for the wounded

Forum List

Back