Israel Vetoes Hagel

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
But it’s significant that on Israel, he’s largely been wrong. That he wasn’t willing to call terrorism “terrorism”; that he doesn’t know how to set priorities (Iran first, Palestinian statehood later); that one can’t tell if he supports taming Iran with sanctions — all these things rightly make him suspect to Israelis, as well as to many American defenders of Israel.

Israel's Case Against Chuck Hagel for U.S. Secretary of Defense - NYTimes.com

Can anyone tell me why Israel should even attempt to exersise such power over the US. Seems to me that if the Israelis were to deal with the problems in the occupied territories then the issues with Iran would be greatly reduced. Israel needs to negotiate honestly.

Last edited:
But it’s significant that on Israel, he’s largely been wrong. That he wasn’t willing to call terrorism “terrorism”; that he doesn’t know how to set priorities (Iran first, Palestinian statehood later); that one can’t tell if he supports taming Iran with sanctions — all these things rightly make him suspect to Israelis, as well as to many American defenders of Israel.

Israel's Case Against Chuck Hagel for U.S. Secretary of Defense - NYTimes.com

Can anyone tell me why Israel should even attempt to exersise such power over the US. Seems to me that if the Israelis were to deal with the problems in the occupied territories then the issues with Iran would be greatly reduced. Israel needs to negotiate honestly.
Simply put, ZOG rules.

Forum List

Back