The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

YKohen

Nov 5, 2012
YeShA, Israel
On the grounds of being an orphan.

The simple fact is that they could have had a state in peace, but chose war on MANY occasions- INSTEAD:

The would-have-been “Palestinians” would have had a state IN PEACE in 1937 with the Peel Plan, but they violently rejected it.

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1939 with the MacDonald White Paper, but they violently rejected it (and Jews would have even been restricted from BUYING land from Arabs).

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1948 with UN 181, but they violently rejected it (and actually claimed that the UN had no such mandate!).

They could have had a state IN PEACE in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza from 1948-1967 without any Jews- because the Arabs had ethnically cleansed every last one; but they violently rejected it. In fact, that's exactly when they established Fatah (1959) and the PLO (1964).

They could have had a state IN PEACE after 1967, but instead, the entire Arab world issued the Khartoum Resolutions:

A. No peace with Israel
B. No recognition of Israel
C. No negotiations with Israel

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 2000 with the Oslo Accords, but they violently rejected it- as always.

And as soon as Israel pulled every single Israeli out of Gaza, what did the would-have-been “Palestinians” do? They immediately started shooting thousands of missiles into Israeli population centers, they elected Hamas (whose official platform calls for jihad with no negotiations until Israel is destroyed) to rule them, and they have dug tunnels crossing into the Negev to kill and kidnap Israelis.

And even afterwards, Ehud Olmert made his subsequent generous offer that went far beyond even that of Barak. The would-have-been "Palestinians" rejected it.

They had many chances.

They threw them all away because destroying Israel was higher on their priority list. It still is.

Oh well. That's their choice.

:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
no no no.... not cries for mercy

demands mercy.

when have the arabs....in their entire history... been at peace.

we have the same thing in the USA, done by American kids and adults, more like a human trait than just an Arab one.

The would-have-been "Palestinians" are victims- of their own violence, greed, and intransigence.

Oh well.

It's called Palestinian Mentality.

The simple fact is that they could have had a state in peace, but chose war on MANY occasions- INSTEAD:

The would-have-been “Palestinians” would have had a state IN PEACE in 1937 with the Peel Plan, but they violently rejected it.

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1939 with the MacDonald White Paper, but they violently rejected it (and Jews would have even been restricted from BUYING land from Arabs).

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1948 with UN 181, but they violently rejected it (and actually claimed that the UN had no such mandate!).

They could have had a state IN PEACE in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza from 1948-1967 without any Jews- because the Arabs had ethnically cleansed every last one; but they violently rejected it. In fact, that's exactly when they established Fatah (1959) and the PLO (1964).

They could have had a state IN PEACE after 1967, but instead, the entire Arab world issued the Khartoum Resolutions:

A. No peace with Israel

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 2000 with the Oslo Accords, but they violently rejected it- as always.

And as soon as Israel pulled every single Israeli out of Gaza, what did the would-have-been “Palestinians” do? They immediately started shooting thousands of missiles into Israeli population centers, they elected Hamas (whose official platform calls for jihad with no negotiations until Israel is destroyed) to rule them, and they have dug tunnels crossing into the Negev to kill and kidnap Israelis.

And even afterwards, Ehud Olmert made his subsequent generous offer that went far beyond even that of Barak. The would-have-been "Palestinians" rejected it.

They had many chances.

They threw them all away because destroying Israel was higher on their priority list. It still is.

:eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

we have the same thing in the USA, done by American kids and adults, more like a human trait than just an Arab one.

You mean douchebags who can only see the Israelis as victims?

No; Pricks like you who claim the Palestinians ( Not Abbas by Name) are willing to " negotiate and compromise" yet when presented with the facts choose to ignore them. When asked to pose the links that the Palestinians have EVER tried to " negotiate" ( No, Not talking just about Abbas) there is NO response because they are no links because you are a liar :clap2: :D

No; Pricks like you who claim the Palestinians ( Not Abbas by Name) are willing to " negotiate and compromise" yet when presented with the facts choose to ignore them. When asked to pose the links that the Palestinians have EVER tried to " negotiate" ( No, Not talking just about Abbas) there is NO response because they are no links because you are a liar :clap2: :D

Again, you fucking tool, I NEVER talked about what the arabs offered I said: the ISRAELIS should use this time as the superior power to offer something for real as a peace deal, and not just wait for the arabs to nuke up. Sheesh! What's so fucking hard to understand? :dunno:

Again, you fucking tool, I NEVER talked about what the arabs offered I said: the ISRAELIS should use this time as the superior power to offer something for real as a peace deal, and not just wait for the arabs to nuke up. Sheesh! What's so fucking hard to understand? :dunno:

Again, you fucking fool even the Pro- Palestinian GEORGE has admitted they want a " Peace Deal" based on the 67 BORDERS!!!! Try to READ NEXT TIME.

Again, you fucking fool even the Pro- Palestinian GEORGE has admitted they want a " Peace Deal" based on the 67 BORDERS!!!! Try to READ NEXT TIME.
So like I should give a shit what Georgie says? Wtf? Can't you base your answer on what I said?

So like I should give a shit what Georgie says? Wtf? Can't you base your answer on what I said?

Because what Georgie said is actually accurate, that's why. Both Abbas and Arafat before him made it quite clear they would Not accept anything less then that. I am basing my answer on what you said. Now base your answer on mine. :eusa_shhh:

We know what the would-have-been "Palestinians" are seeking. They keep telling us, but some refuse to listen. Here is their "President" Abbas:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdqoMKZaTxU&feature=player_embedded"]Mahmud Abbas about his vision of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

And

Abbas vows: No room for Israelis in Palestinian state
By KHALED ABU TOAMEH

And

Abbas Zaki of Fatah Admits, "Wiping Out Israel Main Goal"

And

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kDoV8ZL9Xkc"]PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam - YouTube[/ame]

And

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CkImOGcHcw"]Nabil Shaath: We'll Never Accept "Two-States for Two Peoples" Solution - YouTube[/ame]

We hear them loud and clear.

Last edited:

Because what Georgie said is actually accurate, that's why. Both Abbas and Arafat before him made it quite clear they would Not accept anything less then that. I am basing my answer on what you said. Now base your answer on mine. :eusa_shhh:

You didn't base your answer on what I said, you based it on what G said. I said: the ISRAELIS should use this time as the superior power to offer something for real as a peace deal, and not just wait for the arabs to nuke up.

It doesn't matter what the arabs ask for, the ISRAELIS have never offered anything at all, and just recently took more land in the WB. What I'm saying is that they're asking to be nuked not offering a deal and taking more land. Imo, it's a really, really dumb thing to do. They give the arabs only one option: nuke them.

Perhaps you missed the first post. Israel HAS made offers- even though the aggressors, the losers of the wars that they chose, the Arabs, should be making the offers and concessions.

And the Arabs rejected peace before 1967 too, so put the red herring to bed.

Oh well.

PS Arabs don't have nukes. We take them out when they try (Iraq and Syria). In fact, they never will have nukes.

You didn't base your answer on what I said, you based it on what G said. I said: the ISRAELIS should use this time as the superior power to offer something for real as a peace deal, and not just wait for the arabs to nuke up.

It doesn't matter what the arabs ask for, the ISRAELIS have never offered anything at all, and just recently took more land in the WB. What I'm saying is that they're asking to be nuked not offering a deal and taking more land. Imo, it's a really, really dumb thing to do. They give the arabs only one option: nuke them.

As usual the Pro- Palestinian lies. I guess she never heard of Gaza. What did the Palestinians offer after that? If you look at prior " negotiations" Israel offered to leave MOST ( not all) of the W. Bank and E. Jerusalem ( Not all) Tell us again.... What exactly have the Palestinians offered? There will be no response; There never is. :clap2:

A. No peace with Israel

They had many chances.

When are you expecting the official annexation of Area C?
What is your current "choice" for the Eastern border of Greater Israel?

When we feel like it.

There is no "Greater Israel"; just tiny little Israel; just 1/10th of 1% of the Middle East. Our eastern border is obviously the Jordan River- unless Arabs to the east of us choose war again.

I hope they won't, and I doubt that they will.

Forum List

Back