The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

You're never VULGAR, right rosie?

that is correct-----I am never vulgar
You're not, huh?
irosie91 not being vulgar:

SAINT PONTIUS PILATE whose ass sherri licks

They teach that shit to their children and encourage their kids
to tie bombs to their stinking asses

I had been exposed to CONGENITAL ANTI SEMITISM as a child

gee sherri---you are really stupid----the attack in the Temple courtyard was to get rid of shit like YOU

Tinnie continues to play his islamo nazi rapist murdering pig semantics game

islamic revivals are periodic in every islamic shit hole
That's just from 4 posts in 1 thread!

Jews choose theocracy over democracy.
Ready for the Big Swim?

LOL! Israel hasn't ever even had a religious Prime Minister- much less a theocracy, and as you definitely know, Israel is the only democracy around here.

As to the big swim, guess again:

“Gaza: 40% Want To Leave” (December 12, '08)

Forty percent of Gaza Arabs would like to emigrate, according to a poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research. In Judea and Samaria, 25 percent of Arab residents hope to leave…

And here is the direct quote from the Philistine web site:
The percentage of those wishing to immigrate is much higher in the Gaza Strip (reaching 40%) than in the West Bank (standing at 25%).

The international community considers the establishment of Israeli settlements in the Israeli-occupied territories illegal under international law,[1][2][3][4][5] but Israel maintains that they are consistent with international law[6] because it does not agree that the Fourth Geneva Convention applies to the territories occupied in the 1967 Six-Day War, due to lack of a legal sovereign of these territories.[7] ...

Since it's our land, we decide. :eusa_angel:

PS For territories to be occupied, they must be occupied from a STATE:
Convention (IV) relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War. Geneva, 12 August 1949

Article 2: ...the present Convention shall apply to all cases of declared war or of any other armed conflict which may arise between two or more of the High Contracting Parties...."

"High Contracting Parties" mean STATES- not the PLO or some mythical place called "Palestine", which was NEVER a state.

Convention (IV) respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land and its annex: Regulations concerning the Laws and Customs of War on Land. The Hague, 18 October 1907

SECTION III
MILITARY AUTHORITY OVER THE TERRITORY OF THE HOSTILE STATE

Art. 42. Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army. The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.
---

Do you need a Jewish lawyer, or just someone who can read plain English to explain it to you?

Where did you get that from what I said? The war never ended. or did someone surrender that I didn't see? :dunno:

The war is over. Egypt and Jordan threw in the towel and signed peace treaties with us, Syria didn't but besides their little genocidal civil war going on, our common border has been totally quiet for nearly 40 years, and since we defeated the Philistines in Judea and Samaria 10 years ago after they started a war of terror, it has been generally peaceful here.

But only because we defeated them. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

It's been peaceful where you are? No rockets? No suicide bombers? No Iran making nukes? What color is the sky in your world?

Where I am? Nope: No rockets, no suicide bombers. Peaceful. Ever since we wiped out the terrorists in mid 2002 it has been nice and quiet in Judea and Samaria where I am.

Iranian nukes? There are none- and will be none.

The sky where I am is partly cloudy now, but mostly blue skies.

And a bright future for the nation of Israel in the land of Israel. :eusa_angel:

Perhaps you missed the first post. Israel HAS made offers- even though the aggressors, the losers of the wars that they chose, the Arabs, should be making the offers and concessions.
A population living under the belligerent occupation of their land, is not the aggressor; it's the foreign power doing the occupying. Maybe you should research your topic a little more before shooting your fuckin' mouth off and showing the whole world just how stupid, uninformed and blindly partisan you happen to be. Oh yes, on more thing, people who decide not to seek the truth, are also the biggest cowards on the planet

It isn't ***their land***- and even THEY admitted that; long ago:

"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.

Anything unclear there, son?

And the Arabs rejected peace before 1967 too, so put the red herring to bed.
If it is the arabs who are always rejecting peace, why is it the Israeli's who are always the ones breaking the ceasefires? Not only that, they've also started the last 6 wars they've been in. Shove that "arabs reject piece" shit up your ass! Fuckin' racist asshole! And fuck you and anyone who looks like you!

Israel isn't breaking the ceasefires: The Arabs do by shooting missiles from Gaza. And they choose to fight the wars. We don't.

As to racism, again, that would be them. See, they believe that only they canlive here and that we can't. We won't tolerate racism here in OUR land. And by the way, we Jews come in all races.

PS Arabs don't have nukes. We take them out when they try (Iraq and Syria). In fact, they never will have nukes.
It's not your call to make. You're not the king of the world who can decide how others live their lives. Come over to my house and try to pull that shit with me (under my roof) and see what happens next!

It is our call to make. They can live their miserable lives as they wish until they threaten us. Then they no longer have that choice.

As to you, I crap bigger than you.

Last edited:
You're never VULGAR, right rosie?

that is correct-----I am never vulgar
You're not, huh?
irosie91 not being vulgar:

SAINT PONTIUS PILATE whose ass sherri licks

They teach that shit to their children and encourage their kids
to tie bombs to their stinking asses

I had been exposed to CONGENITAL ANTI SEMITISM as a child

gee sherri---you are really stupid----the attack in the Temple courtyard was to get rid of shit like YOU

Tinnie continues to play his islamo nazi rapist murdering pig semantics game

islamic revivals are periodic in every islamic shit hole
That's just from 4 posts in 1 thread!

so? there is nothing vulgar about any of those posts. They are honest
and accurate statements

The "settlers" occupying Palestinian land put their children at risk by choice,
the Palestinian parents have no such choice

The war is over. Egypt and Jordan threw in the towel and signed peace treaties with us, Syria didn't but besides their little genocidal civil war going on, our common border has been totally quiet for nearly 40 years, and since we defeated the Philistines in Judea and Samaria 10 years ago after they started a war of terror, it has been generally peaceful here.

But only because we defeated them. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

It's been peaceful where you are? No rockets? No suicide bombers? No Iran making nukes? What color is the sky in your world?

Where I am? Nope: No rockets, no suicide bombers. Peaceful. Ever since we wiped out the terrorists in mid 2002 it has been nice and quiet in Judea and Samaria where I am.

And a bright future for the nation of Israel in the land of Israel. :eusa_angel:

I'm glad that at least you live in a nice fantasy world, keep up the good work. :D

I'm glad that at least you live in a nice fantasy world, keep up the good work. :D
I live in the real world- in Judea and Samaria. And there's almost no Arab terrorism here- because they can't. :)

I live in the real world- in Judea and Samaria. And there's almost no Arab terrorism here- because they can't. :)

Why don't you guys just win the war already, why drag it out? You can't win or sumthin'? :dunno:

Why don't you guys just win the war already, why drag it out? You can't win or sumthin'? :dunno:
The world always gets uptight when it looks like we will, so we'll just have to keep it up like this.

We can go on like this until there's nothing left for the Philistines- which is fine with me. As it is, a huge percentage want to leave.

We can wait.

The world always gets uptight when it looks like we will, so we'll just have to keep it up like this.

We can go on like this until there's nothing left for the Philistines- which is fine with me. As it is, a huge percentage want to leave.

We can wait.

You can wait .... to get nuked. Go for it, I'll be watching on CNN. :popcorn:

We can wait.

You can wait .... to get nuked. Go for it, I'll be watching on CNN. :popcorn:
Nope. Nobody but us will have nukes in this neighborhood. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It isn't ***their land***- and even THEY admitted that; long ago:

"THE PALESTINIAN NATIONAL CHARTER" (Al-Mithaq Al-Kawmee Al-Philisteeni), Adopted in 1964 by the 1st Palestinian Conference

Article 24: This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, on the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area.

Anything unclear there, son?
Nice how you cherry-pick that document, then take it completly out of context. The PLO didn't claim sovereignty, not the Palestinian people that are indigenous to that area. The West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and East Jerusalem, are all sovereign Palestinian territory. Even if they weren't, your still wrong! Because that land was never given to Israel and that's all you need to know.

Israel isn't breaking the ceasefires: The Arabs do by shooting missiles from Gaza. And they choose to fight the wars. We don't.
The missles are in response to Israeli air strikes, IDF hit squads crossing the border to murder a member of the Palestinian government, fishermen and farmers being shot at for kicks, drone strikes and the ongoing 45 year, belligerent occupation of their land.

The rocket attacks only go back to 2001; the occupation goes back an additional 35 years. So, Israeli aggression came first, numbnuts.

As to racism, again, that would be them. See, they believe that only they canlive here and that we can't. We won't tolerate racism here in OUR land. And by the way, we Jews come in all races.
You're so full of shit, I can use your own link to prove you're wrong.

Article 7: Jews of Palestinian origin are considered Palestinians if they are willing to live peacefully and loyally in Palestine.
You're not even a good liar!

It is our call to make. They can live their miserable lives as they wish until they threaten us. Then they no longer have that choice.
It's your call to make, in regards to how you're going to repond to a threat, but it is illegal to attack country's over threats. However, that's not the situation here. The threats are coming from Israel. And they're not just directed at the Pals. Israel threatens Lebanon, Iran, UN and the US. They're constantly shooting their fuckin' mouths off, like they're some badass who's shit don't stink. Israel acts like it can do whatever it fucking pleases and you people are lucky I'm not President, because I would park the USS Ronald Reagan off the Gaza coast and send the marines into the West Bank and physically shut down all those checkpoints and put all those lunatic, jewish insurgents, living in those illegal settlements, on a bus and ship them back past the Green Line. I'd also put a stop to all these weapons shipments to that country and freeze all Israeli assets in US banks. That's how I treat holier-than-thou premadonna's, who think they can live by a different set of standards.

As to you, I crap bigger than you.
I'm at the 49ner Tavern in Long Beach, Ca every Friday for happy hour. You come on down there between 4-5pm and we can finish this discussion face-to-face. We can also talk about the size of your crap, if you like.

These people are so arrogant and narcissistic, they're going to keep ramping up the tyranny towards all their neighbors, until the world community finally decides to deal with them, the same way they dealt with the last country's (Axis Powers) who were doing this shit.

Forum List

Back