The "Palestinians" are like the guy who murders his parents and then cries for mercy

the "RED CROSS" is the JUDGE AND JURY FOR THE WORLD? since when? I thought that the red cross rolls bandages for the wounded

The Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols are at the core of international humanitarian law, the body of international law that regulates the conduct of armed conflict and seeks to limit its effects. They specifically protect people who are not taking part in the hostilities (civilians, health workers and aid workers) and those who are no longer participating in the hostilities, such as wounded, sick and shipwrecked soldiers and prisoners of war.
The Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols
Keep their number handy, Israel will need their help, soon

Finally we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits that it's the Arabs who initiate all the Wars. IT'S ABOUT TIME ! :D :D :D :clap2:

Where did you get that from what I said? The war never ended. or did someone surrender that I didn't see? :dunno:

The war is over. Egypt and Jordan threw in the towel and signed peace treaties with us, Syria didn't but besides their little genocidal civil war going on, our common border has been totally quiet for nearly 40 years, and since we defeated the Philistines in Judea and Samaria 10 years ago after they started a war of terror, it has been generally peaceful here.

But only because we defeated them. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

It's been peaceful where you are? No rockets? No suicide bombers? No Iran making nukes? What color is the sky in your world?

Perhaps you missed the first post. Israel HAS made offers- even though the aggressors, the losers of the wars that they chose, the Arabs, should be making the offers and concessions.
A population living under the belligerent occupation of their land, is not the aggressor; it's the foreign power doing the occupying. Maybe you should research your topic a little more before shooting your fuckin' mouth off and showing the whole world just how stupid, uninformed and blindly partisan you happen to be. Oh yes, on more thing, people who decide not to seek the truth, are also the biggest cowards on the planet.

What was the year they made you a steer?

And the Arabs rejected peace before 1967 too, so put the red herring to bed.
If it is the arabs who are always rejecting peace, why is it the Israeli's who are always the ones breaking the ceasefires? Not only that, they've also started the last 6 wars they've been in. Shove that "arabs reject piece" shit up your ass! Fuckin' racist asshole! And fuck you and anyone who looks like you!

PS Arabs don't have nukes. We take them out when they try (Iraq and Syria). In fact, they never will have nukes.
It's not your call to make. You're not the king of the world who can decide how others live their lives. Come over to my house and try to pull that shit with me (under my roof) and see what happens next!

calm down crotch boy------save the "fuck" stuff for the mosque
You obviously don't understand, THAT is one of the most powerful words in the english language.

FUCK is an international word. It doesn't matter where you are in the world, everyone knows exactly what you mean when you say "Fuck Off". It's the atmosphere it creates, that's why you will never read something like: "Fuck off", he hinted. In language, "fuck" falls into many grammatical categories, making it one of the most versatile words in the English language.
It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Jane) and intransitive (John and Jane fucked). It can be an active verb (John fucked Jane) or a passive verb (Jane was fucked by John). Or an adverb (Jane is a fucking bastard) and a noun (Jane is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Jane is fucking beautiful). It may also be inserted into other words (abso-fucking-lutely).
As you can see there are few words with the versatility of "fuck". Besides its sexual connotations, this incredible word can be used to describe many situations:
Greetings - "How the fuck are you?"
Aggression - "Fuck you!!!"
Disgust - "Fuck me!!!"
Confusion, Curiosity or Disbelief - "What the fuck....?"
Lost - "Where the fuck are we?"
Disbelief - "Unbefuckinglievable!!!"
Denial - "I didn't fucking do it."
Apathy - "Who gives a fuck"
Suspicion - "Who the fuck are you?"
Sex - "Let's fuck."
Questioning Authority - "Who the fuck do you think you are?"
Praising the Lord - "Jesus Fucking Christ."
Be quiet - "Shut the fuck up."
Confidence - "Fuckin' A."
Impressed - "That was fucking amazing."
Oral sex after 30 years of marriage - "Fuck you!" (while passing each other in the hall)
Bewilderment or Ignorance - "Fuck if I know."
Rage - "I'm gonna fuck you up!"
Tardiness - "It's ten-fucking-thirty already?"
Professional appraisal of medical or mechanical failure - "It's fucked."
Minors - "Fucklings."
Morons - "Fucktards."
Completely naked - Butthefucknaked
Low intelligence - Fuckwit
A name for the penis - Fuckstick
Very good - Fan-fucking-tastic
Thanks - "Fuck you very much."​
Questions or comments?

wrong again crotch boy----"FUCK" is a vulgar word and belongs with the islamo nazi pigs
of the world

Where did you get that from what I said? The war never ended. or did someone surrender that I didn't see? :dunno:

The war is over. Egypt and Jordan threw in the towel and signed peace treaties with us, Syria didn't but besides their little genocidal civil war going on, our common border has been totally quiet for nearly 40 years, and since we defeated the Philistines in Judea and Samaria 10 years ago after they started a war of terror, it has been generally peaceful here.

But only because we defeated them. :eusa_angel::eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

It's been peaceful where you are? No rockets? No suicide bombers? No Iran making nukes? What color is the sky in your world?

The Pro- Palestinian is right. The Arabs initiated the War before 1967, the 1967 War and have never stopped :clap2:

N-U-K-E-S = K-A-B-O-O-M!!!!

Iran's already said that their intention is to wipe Israel off the map. I wouldn't hang around there if I were you.

Finally we have a Pro- Palestinian who admits that it's the Arabs who initiate all the Wars. IT'S ABOUT TIME ! :D :D :D :clap2:

If Israel stated it was their intention to wipe Iran off the map you would be the first yelling and screaming calling Israel the AGRESSOR starting all the trouble, yet another Country does the same to Israel ( that is how they all feel) and you don't see them in the same way you would view Israel? Typical Double- Standard Pro- Palestinian Mentality :clap2:

We cleared it up long ago. His Majesty took his troops home and we established the state of Israel.

The Arabs could have established the state of "Palestine" too, but they chose war instead.

Oh well. That was their choice.
650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish state on a majority of Mandate Palestinians in 1948.
Whose choice was that?

georgie ---it was the choice of jews already there and hundreds of thousands trying to survive the stench of islamic oppression------as well as those waiting to get thru the lines
and escape sherri's "HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE"

how many muslims imposed PAKISTAN on HINDU INDIA? for that matter---how many muslims did it take to render Afghanistan---once a cultural center of HINDUS, BUDDHISTS, CHRISTIANS AND JEWS -----into yet another stinking islamic cesspit.
try to cope------the islamic program of rape, pillage and exploitation has come up
against a barrier Even the subsaharan slave supply to the ARABS OF KHARTOUM ----has dried up

Perhaps you missed the first post. Israel HAS made offers- even though the aggressors, the losers of the wars that they chose, the Arabs, should be making the offers and concessions.
A population living under the belligerent occupation of their land, is not the aggressor; it's the foreign power doing the occupying. Maybe you should research your topic a little more before shooting your fuckin' mouth off and showing the whole world just how stupid, uninformed and blindly partisan you happen to be. Oh yes, on more thing, people who decide not to seek the truth, are also the biggest cowards on the planet.

What was the year they made you a steer?

And the Arabs rejected peace before 1967 too, so put the red herring to bed.
If it is the arabs who are always rejecting peace, why is it the Israeli's who are always the ones breaking the ceasefires? Not only that, they've also started the last 6 wars they've been in. Shove that "arabs reject piece" shit up your ass! Fuckin' racist asshole! And fuck you and anyone who looks like you!

PS Arabs don't have nukes. We take them out when they try (Iraq and Syria). In fact, they never will have nukes.
It's not your call to make. You're not the king of the world who can decide how others live their lives. Come over to my house and try to pull that shit with me (under my roof) and see what happens next!

Get some help loony boy:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back