The issue of the land

No need to try , what you have said , is written in bold letters in the quote above ... I didn't change a thing ...

So, why did you change my quote by writing part of it in bold.

I thought it was a TOS violation to change quotes.

It's rather funny don't you think ?
You:"A"
Me: "Here is proof that "A" is false"
You:"I never said A".
Me: "Here is a quote of you saying A :"
You:"You are trying to change the meaning of what I have said , when I said "A" i actually meant "B"."

That is why there is little value in debating with you ... You would never ever ever admit that you are wrong, even when presented with concrete evidence.
That means your mind is fixed, and your conclusions are drawn not on evidence but on preconceived views ...

You:"You are trying to change the meaning of what I have said , when I said "A" i actually meant "B"."

That is why there is little value in debating with you ... You would never ever ever admit that you are wrong, even when presented with concrete evidence.
That means your mind is fixed, and your conclusions are drawn not on evidence but on preconceived views ...

I said 1+2+3=6

You are say that 1 does not equal 6 so I am false.

Very good article. Jerusalem is not even mentioned in the Koran.

Arab American Journalist Joseph Farah: The Myth Of Palestine And Palestinians
The truth is that Palestine is no more real than Never-Never Land. The first time the name was used was in 70 A.D. when the Romans committed genocide against the Jews, smashed the Temple and declared the land of Israel would be no more. From then on, the Romans promised, it would be known as Palestine. The name was derived from the Philistines, a Goliathian people conquered by the Jews centuries earlier. It was a way for the Romans to add insult to injury. They also tried to change the name of Jerusalem to Aelia Capitolina, but that had even less staying power.

Palestine has never existed — before or since — as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.

There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

But that’s too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today. Greed. Pride. Envy. Covetousness. No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough.

I know what you’re going to say: “Farah, the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem represent Islam’s third most holy sites.”

Not true. In fact, the Quran says nothing about Jerusalem. It mentions Mecca hundreds of times. It mentions Medina countless times. It never mentions Jerusalem. With good reason. There is no historical evidence to suggest Muhammad ever visited Jerusalem.

So how did Jerusalem become the third holiest site of Islam? Muslims today cite a vague passage in the Quran, the 17th Sura, entitled “The Night Journey.” It relates that in a dream or a vision Muhammad was carried by night “from the sacred temple to the temple that is most remote, whose precinct we have blessed, that we might show him our signs. …” In the seventh century, some Muslims identified the two temples mentioned in this verse as being in Mecca and Jerusalem. And that’s as close as Islam’s connection with Jerusalem gets — myth, fantasy, wishful thinking. Meanwhile, Jews can trace their roots in Jerusalem back to the days of Abraham.
Myths of the Middle East

Click "Watch On YouTube"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xrnw-yIc9w]The True History of Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Hey maybe all the Israelites converted to Islam in the 7th century A.D. Let us ask P.F. Tinmore. Heh Heh!

Where are the genetic studies that proves "Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines" ?
Because that is the basis of your claim , you are claiming that Palestinians were in Palestine in biblical times even before the Israelites ...
Where is your proof of that ?
You talk about the Ottoman empire , who started out at 1299 and claim that because Arab Palestinians where there at 1299AD they were there also at 1000 BC , that's hardly proof.

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis ((Palestinian 1948)) and Palestinians, together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times",

Who was first to Palestine? Palestinians or Israelis? - Yahoo! Answers

LOL!!!! Really ? Now your source is Yahoo answers ???
You can not expect anyone to take it seriously ....
Genetic DNA test results suggest that Palestinians are descendants of the Jewish\Christian local population of Palestine (That is why Jews and Palestinians have similar DNA), But never in any research there has been proof that Palestinians are descendants of Philistines , because they are not and this is a lie.

One DNA study by Nebel found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[111]
Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This study directly disproved the fictional fact that 'Palestinians are descendants of Philistines', By the 7th century AD the Philistines were long gone ...

Hey maybe all the Israelites converted to Islam in the 7th century A.D. Let us ask P.F. Tinmore. Heh Heh!

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis ((Palestinian 1948)) and Palestinians, together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times",

Who was first to Palestine? Palestinians or Israelis? - Yahoo! Answers

Genetic DNA test results suggest that Palestinians are descendants of the Jewish\Christian local population of Palestine (That is why Jews and Palestinians have similar DNA), But never in any research there has been proof that Palestinians are descendants of Philistines , because they are not and this is a lie.

One DNA study by Nebel found genetic evidence in support of historical records that "part, or perhaps the majority" of Muslim Palestinians descend from "local inhabitants, mainly Christians and Jews, who had converted after the Islamic conquest in the seventh century AD".[111]

This study directly disproved the fictional fact that 'Palestinians are descendants of Philistines', By the 7th century AD the Philistines were long gone ...

Heh heh, yourself,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z03FR-JzRug]The Hidden Palestinian Jews part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDEOdJjISXA&feature=related]The Hidden Palestinian Jews part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Way to go Tinmore! Finally even you agree the first & only indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS! 'Atta boy!

Heh heh, yourself,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z03FR-JzRug]The Hidden Palestinian Jews part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDEOdJjISXA&feature=related]The Hidden Palestinian Jews part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Way to go Tinmore! Finally even you agree the first & only indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS! 'Atta boy!

Heh heh, yourself,

Jews, Christians, others. Any way you look at it the Palestinians are the native population.

YES, YES, YES! He finally got it folks! No Muslims ever were or ever can be native Palestinians. Lets hear it for P.F. Tinmore! :clap2

Jews, Christians, others. Any way you look at it the Palestinians are the native population.

Now then, with the first & only native Palestinians being Jews or Israelites or Hebrews, & no Muslims ever being native Palestinians, once again I ask --- who is stealing who's land?

YES, YES, YES! He finally got it folks! No Muslims ever were or ever can be native Palestinians. Lets hear it for P.F. Tinmore! :clap2

Now then, with the first & only native Palestinians being Jews or Israelites or Hebrews, & no Muslims ever being native Palestinians, once again I ask --- who is stealing who's land?

Are you back to the name game again?

Are you saying that if native Jews, Christians, or Pagans convert to Islam they are no longer natives?

you claimed that palestinians are the descendants of philistines, that is how this study disproves your post.
no i didn't. I never said that.
your original post
the continuity of the palestinian roots in the land in fact goes back to antiquity. Absorbing or outlasting various conquerors, palestinians tenaciously tended their ancestral farmlands, whether as freeholders or as tenants and mortgagees, and by the end of world war 11, mostly as unfettered freeholders again. In his study of the history of landholdings in palestine, abraham granott, formerly managing director of the jewish national fund, admits:

When the kingdom of byzantium was subjugated by the arabs, practically the whole of the land belonged to the big proprietors, the emperor, the municipal authorities, and religious bodies, as churches and so on, while the soil was cultivated by the former owners who had remained on their plots as tenants after the land had passed into the hands of large owners.(1)

thus the palestinian farmers expelled by the zionists in 1948 were the lineal descendants of the most ancient owners of the land. the palestinian arabs are the indigenous population of palestine, the descendants of the philistines <== here you are saying it !
and of all the semitic peoples who have lived in palestine since the time of the canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as philistines from crete, semites from iraq, romans, greeks and arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

chapter 2: Encyclopedia of the palestine problem

I said 1+2+3=6

I said that the 1 that you say is false , meaning that your 1 is not actually 1 ...
So you said 1+2+3= 6 , but if your 1 is actually 2 then 2+2+3 is not 6.

In summation, you maintain that Palestinians are descendants of Philistines or not ?

no i didn't. I never said that.
your original post

I said 1+2+3=6

I said that the 1 that you say is false , meaning that your 1 is not actually 1 ...

In summation, you maintain that Palestinians are descendants of Philistines or not ?

OMG!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

your original post

I said 1+2+3=6

Yes PF, if you think these nomads are the indigent offspring of the Philistines, then you are clearly OMG!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There's no genetic differences between the Arabs of Saudi Arabia or the ones sitting in 'Palestine'.

Oh, not the Iranian Shia 'Palestinians' who wait on the boarders of Lebanon and Gaza awaiting more "Peace Talks".
:lol:

Yes PF, if you think these nomads are the indigent offspring of the Philistines, then you are clearly OMG!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There's no genetic differences between the Arabs of Saudi Arabia or the ones sitting in 'Palestine'.

Oh, not the Iranian Shia 'Palestinians' who wait on the boarders of Lebanon and Gaza awaiting more "Peace Talks".

The people living in Palestine at the time it was defined by the League of Nations are the legal natives of Palestine.

Everything else is just blabber.

The people living in Palestine at the time it was defined by the League of Nations are the legal natives of Palestine.

Ah, PF. This is 2012 with a Real Israeli state vs a Virtual 'Palestinian' State.

I'll take real. Virtual is just blabber.

:eusa_shhh:

Ah, PF. This is 2012 with a Real Israeli state vs a Virtual 'Palestinian' State.

Even though Israel still has no land or borders.

Even though Israel still has no land or borders.

Somehow Wikipedia doesn't share your view
Israel's borders are the borders of the State of Israel. The borders have changed from time to time with developments in Israel's military and diplomatic situation. It borders Lebanon in the north, Syria in the northeast, Jordan and the West Bank in the east, the Gaza Strip and Egypt on the southwest

And why didn't you answer my question ?
Do you maintain Palestinians are the descendants of Philistines or not ?

It was never defined as a state ... so 'legal' doesn't mean anything ...
What does a 'legal' native of a geographic area means ?Absolutely nothing.

Forum List

Back