The issue of the land

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
I find it hard to believe that some folks actually claim "Israel is stealing Palestinian land!" How can this be when Israel's land dates back to antiquity & the first & only Palestinians WERE JEWS? And is there ANYONE who can deny that there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD? So who is stealing who's land?

I find it hard to believe that some folks actually claim "Israel is stealing Palestinian land!" How can this be when Israel's land dates back to antiquity & the first & only Palestinians WERE JEWS? And is there ANYONE who can deny that there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD? So who is stealing who's land?
You'll get denials aplenty from what I've seen so far of the uneducated around here. I wonder just how many of the defenders of the "Freedom Fighters" have ever seen a Palestinian,talked to one or have been to Gaza or the West Bank. Few if any I'll wager. Must get all their information from Ha'aretz.

Pretty much the rule on possession of an asset is if you don't maintain an assest and keep your claim current you loose title after a certain number of years.

For example if you have a piece of property and you allow folks to live rent free without maintaining some sort of proof of ownership, you loose it.

One can say that by not maintaining their title for 1878 years, the title has escheated.

There has always been a Jewish presence in the land even during the Babylonian excile. And afterwards, many returned to their homeland by decree from king Cyrus of Persia. And the only indigenous Palestinians to the land were Jews (Hebrews) (Israelites).

Pretty much the rule on possession of an asset is if you don't maintain an assest and keep your claim current you loose title after a certain number of years.

For example if you have a piece of property and you allow folks to live rent free without maintaining some sort of proof of ownership, you loose it.

One can say that by not maintaining their title for 1878 years, the title has escheated.

Those fake Palestinians will never admit that there was no such thing as an Arab Palestinian up until the mid 1960's. Before then, the name Palestinian referred to JEWS who had settled in the area. In fact they were even insulted if someone called them Palestinian! Feel the pride! :clap2:

Those fake Palestinians will never admit that there was no such thing as an Arab Palestinian up until the mid 1960's. Before then, the name Palestinian referred to JEWS who had settled in the area. In fact they were even insulted if someone called them Palestinian! Feel the pride! :clap2:

Is this yours? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=player_embedded]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

So true. And what I don't understand is Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians. Peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel to continue to kill Israeli citizens & continue their vow to annihilate Israel off the face of the earth! Face it folks! No surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

Americans did steal Native Americans land, but that is not an issue

You're right, If you have a piece of property and you allow folks to live rent free without maintaining some sort of proof of ownership, you loose it - this is true.
However if you return and buy back part of your property from the folks who now live there, and later they try to violently expel you from the property you bought and you manage to prevail against them , it would be a bit hypocritical to call you a thief would it not ?

(I'm sorry the metaphor needs a bit of work ... it's late ...)

The "Jews" abandoned their home and went as contract labor to Egypt.
Or at least the Jews the bible is based on.

Then they got tired of Egypt and went back to israel and killed all men, women and children (even animals) that did not flee before them. Per the orders of our loving God.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians & Israel gets jihads & intifadas for a thank you. Israel builds a security fence so Palestinians remain in Israel & the Palestinians call it an apartheid wall. Israel grants the Palestinians a Jew free Gaza & the Palestinians reward Israel with rocket missiles. Seems to me its time for Israel to abandon this failed Zionist agenda & learn from the Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Only Jordan's king Hussein knew how to make a lasting peace from Palestinians. And all it took was Black September. When will Israel ever learn?

Israel makes peace offerings to Palestinians & Israel gets jihads & intifadas for a thank you. Israel builds a security fence so Palestinians remain in Israel & the Palestinians call it an apartheid wall. Israel grants the Palestinians a Jew free Gaza & the Palestinians reward Israel with rocket missiles. Seems to me its time for Israel to abandon this failed Zionist agenda & learn from the Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY![/QUOTE]

It is interesting that all the land Israel claims is theirs is inside Palestine's international borders.

Yes, that is true. Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming that Russia is stealing thier land like the Palestinians claim against Israel?

It is interesting that all the land Israel claims is theirs is inside Palestine's international borders.

In exactly the same sense as all the land the US claims is within the international borders of North America.

Precisely as Palestine was a geographical area and not a country.

Yes, that is true. Wouldn't it be funny if the Siberians started claiming that Russia is stealing thier land like the Palestinians claim against Israel?

In exactly the same sense as all the land the US claims is within the international borders of North America.

How many Siberians were thrown off their land to make room for Russian settlers?

Right on! NONE! Just as no Palestinians were thrown out of their land by Israel. Shall we talk about the Palestinians thrown out of their land by their Arab brothers in Arab countries?

How many Siberians were thrown off their land to make room for Russian settlers?

Forum List

Back