The issue of the land

Previously you said that the Palestinians had inhabited Palestine over 4000 years before Christ.
4000 years before Christ , there were no Christians in Palestine , there were no Jews in Palestine, there were only Canaanites.
And Canaanites , like you said are extinct.
So there is a a tiny hole in your theory, if Palestinians inhabited Palestine over 4000 this contradicts your statement :"They were Christians, Jews, Pagans".
And if they were :"Christians, Jews,Pagans etc" Then it's obvious that Jews were there before them.

You are grasping at straws.

At first i was puzzled by your response , but then I used the "P F Tinmore - English" dictionary :

Grasping at straws
[grasp'ing at straws]   Origin
idiom
1. In 'P F Tinmore' speak usually means "You are using irrefutable facts to prove me wrong, I'm unable to retort."
So now I understand what you meant.

Are you trying to prove that the Jews were the only people there and there was nobody else?

You are grasping at straws.

At first i was puzzled by your response , but then I used the "P F Tinmore - English" dictionary :

Grasping at straws
[grasp'ing at straws]   Origin
idiom
1. In 'P F Tinmore' speak usually means "You are using irrefutable facts to prove me wrong, I'm unable to retort."

Are you trying to prove that the Jews were the only people there and there was nobody else?
Not at all.
What I am trying to prove is that your post are full with false information(It's a very nice way of saying that you are lying.).
I'm achieving this goal by pointing out the contradictions in your posts.

Not at all.
What I am trying to prove is that your post are full with false information(It's a very nice way of saying that you are lying.).
I'm achieving this goal by pointing out the contradictions in your posts.

What contradictions?

url

What contradictions?

Come on ...
For starters you can look-up to the top of the page...

And if you want to find others just search the messages you have posted with the keywords "Grasping at straws"&"Typical Zionist propaganda" and other sentences you use that actually mean "I don't have a response to that."

What contradictions?

Come on ...

And if you want to find others just search the messages you have posted with the keywords "Grasping at straws"&"Typical Zionist propaganda" and other sentences you use that actually mean "I don't have a response to that."

That was a valid question for which you have not adequately answered.

Has P.F. Tinmore ever had a valid claim or argument?

What contradictions?

Come on ...

No country knows those "freedom fighters" better than Jordan. All it took was Black September to achieve the one & only lasting peace from the Palestinians.

I find it hard to believe that some folks actually claim "Israel is stealing Palestinian land!" How can this be when Israel's land dates back to antiquity & the first & only Palestinians WERE JEWS? And is there ANYONE who can deny that there were no Muslims at all, let alone Muslim Palestinians until the 7th century AD? So who is stealing who's land?
You'll get denials aplenty from what I've seen so far of the uneducated around here. I wonder just how many of the defenders of the "Freedom Fighters" have ever seen a Palestinian,talked to one or have been to Gaza or the West Bank. Few if any I'll wager. Must get all their information from Ha'aretz.

Did you or did you not say that 'Palestinians are the descendants of Phlistines' ?

This is my exact quote.

Thus the Palestinian farmers expelled by the Zionists in 1948 were the lineal descendants of the most ancient owners of the land. The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

You are trying to misrepresent what I said.

Did you or did you not say that 'Palestinians are the descendants of Phlistines' ?

This is my exact quote.

Thus the Palestinian farmers expelled by the Zionists in 1948 were the lineal descendants of the most ancient owners of the land. The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

No, you just don't like to see yourself undressed PF.

You just were. :clap2:

So who were these Palestinian farmers "expelled by the Zionists in 1948"? Did they have any names? What were their residences? And who were those Zionists who expelled them? What documentation can you provide us to your claim?

This is my exact quote.

So who were these Palestinian farmers "expelled by the Zionists in 1948"? Did they have any names? What were their residences? And who were those Zionists who expelled them? What documentation can you provide us to your claim?

This is my exact quote.

Too much to post on a board but the info is here.

Palestine: town listing in a snapshot

Tinmore , weren't you just all over Ropey's case for not bringing 'Independent' sources ?
Shouldn't you bring independent sources as well ?

Tinmore , weren't you just all over Ropey's case for not bringing 'Independent' sources ?
Shouldn't you bring independent sources as well ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFzmJiBUs_o]Palestinian Villages Destroyed During the Nakba 1948 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV9gv7w3pLY&feature=related]Israeli Historian Describes Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine in 1948 (Nakba) - YouTube[/ame]

This authoritative reference work describes in detail the more than 400 Palestinian villages destroyed or depopulated during the 1948 war. The body of the text is devoted to the villages themselves: each village entry comprises statistical data and several narrative sections. Field research by former residents and guides is used to pinpoint the precise location of village sites. A wide variety of Arab and Western sources is used to summarize village history before 1948 and to synthesize information about its topography, architecture, institutions and economic activity. Israeli and Arab accounts focus on the military operations that led to the conquest of the village. Entries also contain a description of the current status of the site, including post-1948 Israeli settlements established on confiscated village lands. Several hundred photographs, a number of informative maps and five appendices enhance the text prepared by more than thirty participants over a period of nearly six years.

Amazon.com: All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948 (9780887282249): Walid Khalidi: Books

First video is from " My Palestine | The Scribbling of an ordinary Palestinian from occupied Palestine" - Biased
Second video the speaker is Ilan Pappé :
Pappé publicly supported an M.A. thesis by Haifa University student Teddy Katz, which was approved with highest honors, that claimed Israel had committed a massacre in the Palestinian village of Al-Tantura during the war in 1948, based upon interviews Arab residents of the village and Israeli veteran of the operation.[12] Neither Israeli nor Palestinian historians had previously recorded any such incident. Meyrav Wurmser describes it as a "made-up massacre,"
Pappé has responded that publications by both himself and Morris all contain mistakes regarding dates, names, and numbers:
Ilan Pappé - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ilan Pappé - Biased

Third source "Amazon" is actually a book description of the author
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/All-That-Remains-Palestinian-Depopulated/dp/0887282245"]Walid Khalidi[/ame]. - Not Biased.
While the description of the book by Amazon is not biased , it does not present any evidence , it talks about a book in existence that can possibly prove your point, but you didn't link the book , only it's description - without evidence.
So in conclusion even thought this source is not biased , it cannot be used to prove your point.

First video is from " My Palestine | The Scribbling of an ordinary Palestinian from occupied Palestine" - Biased
Second video the speaker is Ilan Pappé :
Pappé publicly supported an M.A. thesis by Haifa University student Teddy Katz, which was approved with highest honors, that claimed Israel had committed a massacre in the Palestinian village of Al-Tantura during the war in 1948, based upon interviews Arab residents of the village and Israeli veteran of the operation.[12] Neither Israeli nor Palestinian historians had previously recorded any such incident. Meyrav Wurmser describes it as a "made-up massacre,"
Pappé has responded that publications by both himself and Morris all contain mistakes regarding dates, names, and numbers:
Ilan Pappé - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ilan Pappé - Biased

Third source "Amazon" is actually a book description of the author
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/All-That-Remains-Palestinian-Depopulated/dp/0887282245"]Walid Khalidi[/ame]. - Not Biased.
While the description of the book by Amazon is not biased , it does not present any evidence , it talks about a book in existence that can possibly prove your point, but you didn't link the book , only it's description - without evidence.
So in conclusion even thought this source is not biased , it cannot be used to prove your point.

It seems that anyone who supports Palestine is biased do to the fact that they support Palestine. Therefore anyone who supports Palestine is biased.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYvimRnlTqE]Alnakba English P2 - YouTube[/ame]

What does this have to do with validating your claim?

What does this have to do with validating your claim?

Which claim. This was a response to the question.

Forum List

Back