The issue of the land

Let us please P.F. Timore. Israel now declares its borders from Syria/Lebanon to Egypt to the Jordan River. Happy now? Any other requests you wish to make on Israel?

The people living in Palestine at the time it was defined by the League of Nations are the legal natives of Palestine.

Everything else is just blabber.

Ah, PF. This is 2012 with a Real Israeli state vs a Virtual 'Palestinian' State.

I'll take real. Virtual is just blabber.

:eusa_shhh:

Even though Israel still has no land or borders.

Let us please P.F. Timore. Israel now declares its borders from Syria/Lebanon to Egypt to the Jordan River. Happy now? Any other requests you wish to make on Israel?

Ah, PF. This is 2012 with a Real Israeli state vs a Virtual 'Palestinian' State.

I'll take real. Virtual is just blabber.

If it were that simple it would have been done.

It takes more than say so to get borders.

If it were that simple it would have been done.

It takes more than say so to get borders.

This coming from the side that can't even get a real recognition.

Hint PF. Your side was offered it in 1947.

In 2011, Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas stated that the Arab rejection of the partition plan was a mistake he hoped to rectify.

Mahmoud Abbas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He hoped to rectify. He sees what you don't. :)

Musical Interlude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still hoping someone will educate us as to when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" they claim Israel is now stealing.

Another day & still no answer. Why is that?

I am still hoping someone will educate us as to when Israel's ancient land became this "Palestinian land" they claim Israel is now stealing.

I am still wondering how immigrants from Egypt can claim that land.

You wonder at a lot of fantasy. Like the fantasy that there's an actual country called Palestine or that there has ever been an actual country called Palestine.

Palestine is not an Arabic name btw. But then most of the towns in the dissolved empiric partitions are not Arabic names either.

In fact. There is no Arab country created by Arabs. Just countries created by incoming and outgoing Empires in an attempt to somehow modernize Arabs.

It's a slow arduous process to modernize Arabs when they cling to an immoderate interpretation of Islam.

Don't wonder. The Jews arrived in Israel about three thousand years ago. They confronted and conquered the Canaanites, mixed with them, and created ancient Israel. In other words, before the Jews, the Canaanites were there, and Canaanites had zero do with with Ayrabs or Islam as they came at least 2000 years later. And, as far as I know, there are no "Canaanites" running around trying to repopulate their ancient homeland. So that leaves the Palestinians / Muslims last in line and shit out of luck. I heard the last time they tried to pull a Palestine in Jordan in 1971 (Black September) King Hussien the late massacred like 25,000 of them in 3 days and that was the end of that claim. Notice how quickly and easily Arabs / Muslims put these issues to bed? It's kind of like what Asad is doing in Syria now.

The only Palestinians who have lineage back to ancient times are the Hebrews. Fact is there were no Muslims at all, let alone Palestinian Muslims until after the 7th century A.D.

The continuity of the Palestinian roots in the land in fact goes back to antiquity.<== Have any proof ? Absorbing or outlasting various conquerors, Palestinians tenaciously tended their ancestral farmlands, whether as freeholders or as tenants and mortgagees, and by the end of World War 11, mostly as unfettered freeholders again. In his study of the history of landholdings in Palestine, Abraham Granott, formerly Managing Director of the Jewish National Fund, admits:

When the kingdom of Byzantium was subjugated by the Arabs, practically the whole of the land belonged to the big proprietors, the Emperor, the municipal authorities, and religious bodies, as churches and so on, while the soil was cultivated by the former owners who had remained on their plots as tenants after the land had passed into the hands of large owners.(1)

Thus the Palestinian farmers expelled by the Zionists in 1948 were the lineal descendants of the most ancient owners of the land. The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

Chapter 2: Encyclopedia of the Palestine Problem

Are you serious ?
Your source is "http://www.palestine-encyclopedia.com/" ???
Well I'm sure they will be objective and tell the truth only...

It's a big fat lie , there are a number of posts around here dealing with this issue , and this claim was proven wrong.

Of course it has not been proven wrong. You misquoted my quote. You took a piece out of context.

The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

In order for the Palestinians to not be descendents of all these different people you would have to believe that whenever a territory falls under new rule the entire old population moves out and an entire new population moves in. Of course this does not happen.

The vast majority of the people living in mandate Palestine were direct descendents of people who predated the Ottoman Empire. Hundreds of years of Ottoman rule made an insignificant change in Palestine's population.

You probably would not find a pure Canaanite or Philistine but you would be hard pressed to find a Palestinian who does not have any lineage back to the beginning of time.

The only Palestinians who have lineage back to ancient times are the Hebrews. Fact is there were no Muslims at all, let alone Palestinian Muslims until after the 7th century A.D.

Are you serious ?
Your source is "http://www.palestine-encyclopedia.com/" ???
Well I'm sure they will be objective and tell the truth only...

It's a big fat lie , there are a number of posts around here dealing with this issue , and this claim was proven wrong.

Of course it has not been proven wrong. You misquoted my quote. You took a piece out of context.

The Palestinian Arabs are the indigenous population of Palestine, the descendants of the Philistines and of all the Semitic peoples who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Canaanites. Successive waves of newcomers, such as Philistines from Crete, Semites from Iraq, Romans, Greeks and Arabs came and intermarried with the native stock.

In order for the Palestinians to not be descendents of all these different people you would have to believe that whenever a territory falls under new rule the entire old population moves out and an entire new population moves in. Of course this does not happen.

The vast majority of the people living in mandate Palestine were direct descendents of people who predated the Ottoman Empire. Hundreds of years of Ottoman rule made an insignificant change in Palestine's population.

You probably would not find a pure Canaanite or Philistine but you would be hard pressed to find a Palestinian who does not have any lineage back to the beginning of time.

Jesus talked to a Canaanite woman. Rumor had it that they were extinct by then.

Rumors from the time of Christ?

:lmao:

The rumor that the Jews were the only people in Palestine. There have always been Palestinians there also.

The rumor that the Jews were the only people in Palestine. There have always been Palestinians there also.

No, you're saying there was a rumor two thousand years ago PF. You're positing rumors from over two thousand years ago to support something that wasn't even around then.

:rofl:

You just don't get it. Tell us --- just who were these "Palestinians you refer to? Where they Muslims like we have today stealing the land?

QUOTE=P F Tinmore;4886273]

The rumor that the Jews were the only people in Palestine. There have always been Palestinians there also.[/QUOTE]

You just don't get it. Tell us --- just who were these "Palestinians you refer to? Where they Muslims like we have today stealing the land?

QUOTE=P F Tinmore;4886273]

[/QUOTE]

They were Christians, Jews, Pagans, etc. Many converted to Islam later. The same people though.

Previously you said that the Palestinians had inhabited Palestine over 4000 years before Christ.
4000 years before Christ , there were no Christians in Palestine , there were no Jews in Palestine, there were only Canaanites.
And Canaanites , like you said are extinct.
So there is a a tiny hole in your theory, if Palestinians inhabited Palestine over 4000 this contradicts your statement :"They were Christians, Jews, Pagans".
And if they were :"Christians, Jews,Pagans etc" Then it's obvious that Jews were there before them.

Previously you said that the Palestinians had inhabited Palestine over 4000 years before Christ.
4000 years before Christ , there were no Christians in Palestine , there were no Jews in Palestine, there were only Canaanites.
So there is a a tiny hole in your theory, if Palestinians inhabited Palestine over 4000 this contradicts your statement :"They were Christians, Jews, Pagans".
And if they were :"Christians, Jews,Pagans etc" Then it's obvious that Jews were there before them.

You are grasping at straws.

:thup:

You are grasping at straws

:eusa_whistle:

You are grasping at straws.

At first i was puzzled by your response , but then I used the "P F Tinmore - English" dictionary :

Grasping at straws
[grasp'ing at straws] &#8194; Origin
idiom
1. In 'P F Tinmore' speak usually means "You are using irrefutable facts to prove me wrong, I'm unable to retort."
So now I understand what you meant.

Forum List

Back