The hypocrisy and arrogance of atheism

[
The diff I would say is that creationists have stopped looking and have settled on "it's my invisible friend". Whereas others are still looking, such as at abiogenesis. A closed mind versus an open mind still asking questions and searching for the real truth.

Abiogenesis is the leading THEORY! No one has closed their mind in the scientific community about this, the search goes on. But at least they don't close their minds and spout "it's my invisible friend who created everything".

The Wire - Associated Press: Taz declares the greatest scientific feat in history!

More tiresome ignorance from a know-nothing atheist. Prebiotic, monomeric precursors cannot and do not form the polymers of biology, let alone form any self-ordering structures of replication above the polymerization level of prebiotic chemistry. Professional scientists in prebiotic chemistry know this. The self-ordering properties of mere chemistry coupled with the physical laws of nature have never been observed to produce anything whatsoever above the infrastructural-level of ontology. Ever! The value of prebiotic chemistry (abiogenetic research) serves the enterprise of microbiological engineering only, and there are many creationist and ID scientists doing research in prebiotic chemistry.

Closed minded? What do you know about the science? Abiogenesis is no longer about demonstrating the actuality of nature producing life on its own, but about what prebiotic, monomeric precursors were available to the primordial world and about how the other indispensable prebiotic, monomeric precursors came to be.

Abiogenesis is not a theory, you ignoramus. It's a mere hypothesis and nothing more.

Theory?!

Look everybody. First, the mindless atheists/relativists of the USMB make the manifestly false claim that the theological axioms of human psychology hold that everything was created, including knowledge, apparently, beginning with logic. What philosophical or theological system of thought in history has ever asserted the imbecilic notion that divinity created everything? So according to some atheists/relativists, the theological axioms of human psychology hold that divinity didn't have the knowledge and the logic it needed in order to create the knowledge and the logic it needed until it created the knowledge and the logic it needed in order to create the knowledge and the logic it needed until it created the knowledge and the logic it needed. . . .

The egg! No! The chicken! No! The egg! No! The chicken! Fairies wear boots! You gotta believe me!

Are most atheists (1) imbeciles or (2) what?

Answer: Door number one!

Now, we have an atheist making the amazing claim that the Pasteurian theory of omne vivum ex vivo, i.e., all life is from life has been overthrown. When did that happen? Stop the presses! This is big news! This is a scientific breakthrough on the order of the discovery of the position-momentum dichotomy of subatomic particles in the wave-like systems of quantum physics! No wait! What am I talking about? This is a major story on the order of landing the first man on the moon! No wait! Landing the first man on the moon? What am I talking about? Taz has declared the greatest scientific feat in history!

Got :link: ?
not an atheist, you dumbass.

I don't know why you're calling me a "dumbass." I'm not the one who said that abiogenesis was a scientific theory. And don't try to sell the nonsense that you're an agnostic. No real agnostics disregard the fact of the theological axioms of human psychology.

I don't know why you're calling me a "dumbass."

Yes, actually you do know why.

And what's the evidence for abiogenesis again?:alcoholic:
There are many viable hypotheses. You wont find them at your Harun Yahya madrassah, though.

And what's the evidence for any of your polytheistic gawds?

So, you're going tell us all about abiogenesis right? :lol:
Abiogenesis is the leading THEORY! No one has closed their mind in the scientific community about this, the search goes on. But at least they don't close their minds and spout "it's my invisible friend who created everything".

So what's the substance of this "theory"? :lol:
Look it up fool.

:alcoholic:

There are many viable hypotheses. You wont find them at your Harun Yahya madrassah, though.

And what's the evidence for any of your polytheistic gawds?

Look it up fool.

You too drunk to use google?

Look it up fool.

You're an idiot. Abionenesis is true, you say. So what's the substance of this truth? Taz: "I don't know. Look it up."

Phony.

Look it up fool.

You're an idiot. Abionenesis is true, you say. So what's the substance of this truth? Taz: "I don't know. Look it up."

Phony.
No, I said ab is the leading theory, and at this point sounds much more likely than "my invisible buddy made everything". Like I said, google it.

mud puddle, lightning......fuzzy science parts......life......
Hey, it's a theory and at least they're still looking for answers. You decided to call it a day on "my invisible buddy made everything". :cuckoo:
??.....and you believe the "theory" of abiogenesis doesn't have an invisible buddy?..........perhaps you had better google it.......

Hey, it's a theory and at least they're still looking for answers. You decided to call it a day on "my invisible buddy made everything". :cuckoo:
??.....and you believe the "theory" of abiogenesis doesn't have an invisible buddy?..........perhaps you had better google it.......
I don't see why it couldn't... if someone shows me some real proof of their invisible buddy. (I'm agnostic).

The Miller experiment is getting on for fifty years old. If all you have seen are references to this experiment and vague references to other ideas, then I have good news for you. There is an enormous body of relevant, scientific research for you to explore, often very detailed, and entirely consistent with experiments exploring potential and hypothesized processes, though sadly for you, none of the investigative work is focused on your supernatural gawds.

There are various facts in this area, of course. Scientists are pretty good about distinguishing fact (that which is confirmed beyond reasonable doubt) and hypothesis. One fact is that abiogenesis did occur. Whether by a supernatural creative act, or by processes according to natural law, or by seeding from a more remote source of life; life was once not present on Earth, and now it is present; and it has developed and changed (or evolved) over time since its origin here on Earth.

To get you started in seeing what is happening in this exciting area, you may like to start with the following:

Last edited:
The Miller experiment is getting on for fifty years old. If all you have seen are references to this experiment and vague references to other ideas, then I have good news for you.
bad news for you Hollie.....the Miller experiment failed to produce life.....is your argument in favor of the science of abiogenesis a lab experiment that showed it to be wrong?.......

The Miller experiment is getting on for fifty years old. If all you have seen are references to this experiment and vague references to other ideas, then I have good news for you.
bad news for you Hollie.....the Miller experiment failed to produce life.....is your argument in favor of the science of abiogenesis a lab experiment that showed it to be wrong?.......
Worse news for you. Nothing suggests your gawds exist, let alone *poofed* anything into existence.

Worse yet, you were forced to ignore the body of work that science has accumulated regarding the origins of life.

Ignoring the science you despise won't make it go away.

Worse news for you. Nothing suggests your gawds exist, let alone *poofed* anything into existence.

Worse yet, you were forced to ignore the body of work that science has accumulated regarding the origins of life.

I don't ignore science Hollie, but unlike you I don't make it up......admit it, you thought Miller created life, didn't you.......

I don't ignore science Hollie, but unlike you I don't make it up......admit it, you thought Miller created life, didn't you.......
Yours is a pretty typical attitude for the science loathing fundamentalist. All the work of science is a threat to you because you see science as a threat to your gawds.

there is no threat of science in the area of abiogenesis......science is not working in that area.......only some atheists' fantasy......

there is no threat of science in the area of abiogenesis......science is not working in that area.......only some atheists' fantasy......
I gave you four links which refute your comment. Science actually is working in the field of beginning of life.

I can understand you find that to be both intimidating and enraging. Your gawds daily activities have been reduced dramatically as science has reduced their job responsibilities.

Just try and resolve the fact that the planet is far older than 6,000 years, serpents don't really talk, life extending to 600 years is unknown for humans and the Pat Robertson madrassah is not an accredited university.

Forum List

Back