Gawd, Let us talk about fraud: Chemists have partly unlocked the recipe by creating a complex compound essential to all life — in a lab

How did life on Earth begin? Good gawd, the chemical puzzle of how life on Earth began has just became clearer. It's simply incredible.

Many decades ago, the Miller-Urey Experiment was heralded as demonstrating the naturalistic origin of life. Darwinists and atheists were ecstatic.
I am familiar with their dismal results, achieved in a modern science laboratory, not in a mud puddle. They produced a trifling amount of simple amino acids, under assumed conductions of early earth that many decades later were exposed as being erroneous, thus invalidating the pathetic results of this "scientific experiment."

One compound does not a human protein make. Elsewhere I have shown the impossibility of original naturalistic synthesis of just ONE protein, titin.
There are over 20,000 others, so.....

Sure, it all began with this amino acid out for a swim in the ocean. He was lonely and longing, and by chance found a female amino acid. He took her out for a few drinks and one thing led to another, and the next thing you know he gets arrested because she was actually still a high school student, but that night she produced a single living cell that also floated along in the ocean for millions and millions of years lonely and longing, until one day he met this girl floating along........................

Or the crazy notion God created everything

You be the judge.
OK...
I'm ready...
Have God create a puppy for me. There's come good dirt in my planter.

How did life on Earth begin? Good gawd, the chemical puzzle of how life on Earth began has just became clearer. It's simply incredible. I've heard a few claims of how life on Earth began, but never any backed up by replicable scenarios. This is a game changer in so many areas and fields of debate.

Science! It exposes fraud(s).

When we as a species expand our knowledge what we "knew" to be true becomes silly to the rational mind.

OK...
I'm ready...
Have God create a puppy for me. There's come good dirt in my planter.

God designed dogs to make their own puppies ... ha ha ... but no ... make a pile of kitchen waste and it won't take but a couple months and the pile will start spontaneously generating mice ... you can do this at home ... be like your gods and create mice out of garbage ...

We spin straw into gold with cyclotrons ...

I think he means the "fraud" of Creation Science ... commercial media tends to present this discipline as kookery ... and the scientific media ignores it ...

I'm afraid science is a poor choice to explain unique events ... doesn't mean they don't happen, just means science is a poor choice for an explanation ... parthenogenesis producing male offspring ... we need to see this again before any duductions can be made ...

It's a miracle ... what more... scientifically ... needs to be said? ... (that would be nothing) ...

God designed dogs to make their own puppies ... ha ha ... but no ... make a pile of kitchen waste and it won't take but a couple months and the pile will start spontaneously generating mice ... you can do this at home ... be like your gods and create mice out of garbage ...

We spin straw into gold with cyclotrons ...
Designed?

Your "intelligent design" is monumentally stupid.

Read some books by biochemists and learn:

Science Books Challenging Darwinism

Intelligent Design – The Bridge Between Science and Theology, William A. Dembski

Signature in the Cell- DNA and the Evidence for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

The Design Inference: Eliminating Chance Through Small Probabilities, by William A. Dembski

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language, by Dembski et al

Darwin Devolves: The New Science About DNA That Challenges Evolution, by Michael J. Behe

Intelligent Design: Message From the Designers, by Rael

Darwin’s Doubt: The Explosive Origin of Animal Life and the Case for Intelligent Design, by Stephen C. Meyer

Understanding Intelligent Design: Everything You Need to Know in Plain Language by William A. Dembski

Undeniable, by Douglas Axe

Brilliant Creations – The Wonder of Nature and Life, by John Phillip Jaeger​

There's your scientific argument for you!

(It's the "monumentally" that makes in an intelligent debate point, in stead of just a childish insult)
No, it's the stupid that makes any cogent response seem like an insult.
The pertinent message
Sure, it all began with this amino acid out for a swim in the ocean. He was lonely and longing, and by chance found a female amino acid. He took her out for a few drinks and one thing led to another, and the next thing you know he gets arrested because she was actually still a high school student, but that night she produced a single living cell that also floated along in the ocean for millions and millions of years lonely and longing, until one day he met this girl floating along........................

You be the judge.

You be the judge.
Since your first paragraph is utter, ignorant nonsense, the choice you present is equally worthless.

Designed?

Your "intelligent design" is monumentally stupid.

Ah ... "In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth" ... you have to believe that or you won't understand ...

Because on the surface, "random acts of kindness" sounds monumentally stupid as well ... the difference is I've educated myself in matters evolutionary and appreciate the science of it all ... and actively use it in breeding guppies ... I'll have my delta-tailed fire guppy ... just a matter of time ...

ToE has time on her side ... bigily ...

Maybe there was intelligent design. Maybe a magical daddy planned everything so that humans would evolve from amino acids in water.

But why make this unnecessary leap, when evolution itself explains how everything came to be without a design? No need.

I think he means the "fraud" of Creation Science ... commercial media tends to present this discipline as kookery ... and the scientific media ignores it ...

I'm afraid science is a poor choice to explain unique events ... doesn't mean they don't happen, just means science is a poor choice for an explanation ... parthenogenesis producing male offspring ... we need to see this again before any duductions can be made ...

It's a miracle ... what more... scientifically ... needs to be said? ... (that would be nothing) ...
I guess so, but all he does is insult people who ask him.

I only just today realized that he was trying to be clever rhyming "Gawd" with "fraud."

There's your scientific argument for you!

(It's the "monumentally" that makes in an intelligent debate point, in stead of just a childish insult)
Seymour, "Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him."
Responses only encourage more folly from fools, and folly is all they have.

Forum List

Back