The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:

Have you noticed? All these Republicans on the USMB and not a single one can come up with a way their party has helped children. We can show many ways they've hurt children.
I'm just surprised none have said, oh, but you killed a brazillian babies allowing abortion.

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

I did...you just can't comprehend because you where raised by...

51gs0TbcY2L.jpg

Give me a fucking break and stop dodging the issue Bubba
you lied and he proved it, that is the issue...one more time, now pay attention:

Crumbs are the chump change tax cuts that the middle/working class are getting as opposed to big tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. That hurts children of families that are struggling to make ends meet
...you said it

Anyone?

Conservatism teaches children Personal Responsubility and the truth that nobody will or should care about your best interests.
That's pure bullsh!t and that's the excuse right wingers use.

Children are children. Letting them go hungry and without healthcare isn't making them tougher. It's just a mean way to torture.

The New Face of Hunger

Barring a miracle, Republicans will cut food for the hungry.

I don't understand why Republicans consider themselves on the side of Jesus. But that's another thread.

Have you noticed? All these Republicans on the USMB and not a single one can come up with a way their party has helped children. We can show many ways they've hurt children.
I'm just surprised none have said, oh, but you killed a brazillian babies allowing abortion.

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

I did...you just can't comprehend because you where raised by...

View attachment 196098
Ahh, untrue personal attack. That's what losers do.
Loser.

The United States government has no power to do anything DIRECTLY to. benefit "America's Children. Read the [fucking] Constitution.

INDIRECTLY, the Federal Government, under REPUBLICAN leadership, strives to make this a safe (from foreign attack), prosperous, FREE country, and that should be sufficient.

At the state a local level, Republicans strive to enhance life experiences for children, adults, and old bastards like me. But they scorn redistributionist policies that - one might note - NEVER WORK.

Democrats should also note that it does NOTHING for Children or the Poor when you hire an army of government social workers or give unionized teachers a raise. Just saying what I see.

Wow, all those Republicans at the USMB and not a single one can come up with a way Republicans help children.

They give tax cuts to billionaires.

They can figure out a way to give tax cuts to corporations.

They can help banks.

But they can't figure out a single way to help America's children?

Pitiful
just
pitiful

That's pure bullsh!t and that's the excuse right wingers use.

Children are children. Letting them go hungry and without healthcare isn't making them tougher. It's just a mean way to torture.....

I don't understand why Republicans consider themselves on the side of Jesus. But that's another thread.

I'm neither a Republican nor a Christian. I'm a Conservative and an Authoritarian. It's best that people learn their place in Society early in life, lest they waste time trying to change it.

I wonder of Republicans think tearing babies from their mother's arms is "helping" the children?

Republicans believe that having a discussion on ways we can help American children is "trolling".

I wonder of Republicans think tearing babies from their mother's arms is "helping" the children?

What would help them is for their parents to keep them in their own countries until they receive our permission to come here.

What would help them is for their parents to keep them in their own countries until they receive our permission to come here.
Unless they are all murdered. Or is that what you want? Seems like it.

I don't subscribe to your moral dilemma. We are not the flophouse of the world. Let them fix their own countries.

Are you a sponsor? How many are living with you?

I don't subscribe to your moral dilemma. We are not the flophouse of the world. Let them fix their own countries.

There is a wide middle-ground between a flophouse and a "gated community". I makes perfect sense, to me, to restrict public entitlements for people who aren't citizens. That's the kind of sensible measure that would draw enough independent and Democrat support to be sustainable.

Victimized women and children deserve a "flophouse"?

And your kind calls itself moral. Why would you think you are moral and not evil?
No wonder your kind elected Trump. Corruption, a clarion call to for the corrupt.

Victimized women and children deserve a "flophouse"?

And your kind calls itself moral.

Your moral dilemma is no concern of mine.

How many are living with you?

Forum List

Back