Time to take the Pledge about Climate

I bet that of all posters on this forum. I am the sole person who actually tracked the US budget for a long time. I did not rip Clinton for not predicting the dot.com explosion. I am saying he did not predict it. His budget surplus was not planned for. I have done a good many budgets and realize only fools believe they can always get what they predict. It is not to lash out at Clinton at all.

Think if you can like this. The Federal Budget is like we have to try to control a ship that is 500 miles long and has powerful engines. If you are lucky you don't hit a bridge.

My mortgage firm did well when Bush was president. I recall talking to a woman at a loan firm that the next day the place was closed down. It was like shit hit the fan in just one day. Haliburton only did some things in Iraq. But Cheney was long gone when that happened. Bush did not plan to invade Iraq in the 90s. I fault his dad for not properly dealing with Saddam in fact. Saddam was a grave and gathering danger to the world. If you miss him, holy shit.

They didn't?

he Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C., that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan

Of the twenty-five people who signed PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz

PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War.

The Project for the New American Century developed from Kristol and Kagan's belief that the Republican Party lacked a "compelling vision for American foreign policy", which would allow Republican leaders to effectively criticize President Bill Clinton's foreign policy record.

They didn't?

he Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was a neoconservative[1][2][3] think tank based in Washington, D.C., that focused on United States foreign policy. It was established as a non-profit educational organization in 1997, and founded by William Kristol and Robert Kagan

Of the twenty-five people who signed PNAC's founding statement of principles, ten went on to serve in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Paul Wolfowitz

PNAC played a key role in shaping the foreign policy of the Bush Administration, particularly in building support for the Iraq War.

The Project for the New American Century developed from Kristol and Kagan's belief that the Republican Party lacked a "compelling vision for American foreign policy", which would allow Republican leaders to effectively criticize President Bill Clinton's foreign policy record.
I know about them. They are gone. Bush came from a family that was very invested in Government. His dad had headed the CIA. Talk about power packed ability. The Bush's had it all over the place.

Can you name the Democrats operations that give advice to Biden?

They didn't?

What precisely did President Bush claim about Saddam Hussein.

What precisely did President Bush claim about Saddam Hussein.

Why are you showing me a video of Bush lying to the American public?
If he didn't know, Chaney manipulated him. Because he was a very stupid man. They picked him for his name but GW was literally dumb as a bad of rocks.

It's funny that England knows Bush and Tony Blair lied us into Iraq. How is it only American Republicans don't know it. I think deep down you do know it or you wouldn't have elected Trump after he said it at a 2016 primary.

And Trump didn't just say "bush lied"

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

This is one of the few things Trump and I agree on. It's how Trump won over so many people in the Republican primaries. He was saying things that were taboo for other Republicans to say. Look at how squirmy you get when you try to defend Bush. Come on man. It's been long enough. Time to admit OJ killed Nicole and Ron. You can do it.

If he didn't know, Chaney manipulated him. Because he was a very stupid man. They picked him for his name but GW was literally dumb as a bad of rocks.

It's funny that England knows Bush and Tony Blair lied us into Iraq. How is it only American Republicans don't know it. I think deep down you do know it or you wouldn't have elected Trump after he said it at a 2016 primary.

And Trump didn't just say "bush lied"

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

This is one of the few things Trump and I agree on. It's how Trump won over so many people in the Republican primaries. He was saying things that were taboo for other Republicans to say. Look at how squirmy you get when you try to defend Bush. Come on man. It's been long enough. Time to admit OJ killed Nicole and Ron. You can do it.
Trump was not my number 1. A lot of things Trump says I find foolish. I bet if you ask around, my feelings are normal about Trump. But as to how he did the job as president, I found him promising to say the least. I find nothing at all about Biden promising.

Bush lied? He got rid of Saddam Hussein. Why were you a Saddam Hussein fan?

Trump was not my number 1. A lot of things Trump says I find foolish. I bet if you ask around, my feelings are normal about Trump. But as to how he did the job as president, I found him promising to say the least. I find nothing at all about Biden promising.
Well I find that strange you bought into the notion that Trump did that great. No he didn't. He took over Obama's already good economy and passed historic tax breaks. We got a very minor bump from those tax breaks. They caused inflation and the debt to double.

Promising? What was promising? You like that he's pro pollution? You like that he doubled the number o of companies who no pay more taxes? You like him paying wack a mole with illegals?
I'm assuming you are uneducated blue collar? Do you realize the GOP sent your good jobs overseas and other factors are bringing manufacturing jobs home. And those jobs won't pay what they once did.

Anyways, i"m dumbfounded. Continue telling me how promising you found Trump and why exactly.

Biden Is the Most Pro-Labor President Since F.D.R.​

Forum List

Back