The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:

1qn5ef.jpg

Of course Deanturd has no other reason to exist.

Better question, how have democrats helped children!
Why is it a better question? Obviously you don't have an answer to the OP so you want to change the subject.
Sure I dew yew moron.
Thank you for that brilliant, articulate and well researched analysis of the policies and programs advanced by each party that effects the lives of our children. We all appreciate your cogent thoughtfulness, and agree that you do your best to raise the level of intellectual discourse and the exchange of ideas on the USMB. Bless your heart!

Healthcare

Equal pay for equal work helps mothers

Daycare

Education

School lunches for poor children

Food stamps for poor families

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Crumbs are the chump change tax cuts that the middle/working class are getting as opposed to big tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. That hurts children of families that are struggling to make ends meet

Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Crumbs are the chump change tax cuts that the middle/working class are getting as opposed to big tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations. That hurts children of families that are struggling to make ends meet
Tax cuts hurt children? In what way?

Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Pay attention. I did not say that tax cuts hurt children. I said that children of middle class workers are not being helped enough while the wealthy, who already want for nothing get the lions share. Is there something in there that you don't understand. ?

Believe me, I don't want to help your kids either. If you think they don't deserve help, then they probably don't.

I don't believe you. Your urge to meddle in other peoples' affairs is nearly insatiable. This is the hallmark of the modern liberal. Why is it so hard for you to mind your own business?
As a veteran, I have a vested interest in wanting this country doing well.

I've done work with grade schoolers showing them the importance of education and worked with boy scouts doing computer demonstrations using Inventor Pro and Computational Fluid Dynamics and showing methods in designing equipment used by corporations. When I asked who wants to become an engineer, every child would raise their hand. It was amazing.

But when it comes to your kind, if you don't want your kids to do well going forward, that's between you and them. But I've found that when parents support education their children tend to do well. I've found that when parents don't support education, many times, their children turn to drugs and crime and later, blame their parents for ruining their lives.

The traditional African proverb, “It takes a village to raise a child” has been widely quoted for a reason. Too bad you don't get it.

Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Pay attention. I did not say that tax cuts hurt children. I said that children of middle class workers are not being helped enough while the wealthy, who already want for nothing get the lions share. Is there something in there that you don't understand. ?

Let me guess you don't know what the 47% means...they pay no income tax how do you give the 47% more money when they are already freeloading?

It's not our fault they vote for high state and local taxes.

Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Here it is. That hurts children. Your words. Not mine!

Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Give me a fucking break and stop dodging the issue Bubba

Have you noticed? All these Republicans on the USMB and not a single one can come up with a way their party has helped children. We can show many ways they've hurt children.
I'm just surprised none have said, oh, but you killed a brazillian babies allowing abortion.

44 - Palin Slashed Funding for Teen Moms

PH2008090202312.jpg

talk about crumbs
Healthcare

Daycare

Education

Job training

More?
talk about crumbs
Give me a fucking break and stop dodging the issue Bubba
Which issue? Moron.

Forum List

Back