Why are American Democrats not calling out the Antisemites??

Who ever, in their wildest dreams would believe your silly 'genocide' slogan is something other than a slogan you cut and pasted.

A pretty obvious side step on the fact that Israel has agreed to cease fires and safe corridor passages. Any thoughts on why your heroes in Hamas prevented civilians from leaving a war zone?
Try to gloss it over but the entire world is blaming Israel with genocide

Bad optics for Israel

Try to gloss it over but the entire world is blaming Israel with genocide

Bad optics for Israel

Try to make your best case for, ''everyone says so''.

Why don't you make your case for the 'genocide' slogan.

Ignore the safe passage routes agreed to by Israel. Ignore the Israeli use of precision munitions which are specifically intended to reduce collateral damage. Ignore the Israeli use of advance warnings for airstrikes.

Other than that, Go read your Cliffs notes on the Hamas Charter.

Try to make your best case for, ''everyone says so''.

Why don't you make your case for the 'genocide' slogan.

Ignore the safe passage routes agreed to by Israel. Ignore the Israeli use of precision munitions which are specifically intended to reduce collateral damage. Ignore the Israeli use of advance warnings for airstrikes.

Other than that, Go read your Cliffs notes on the Hamas Charter.

Oh. Well. A ''UN expert''. That changes everything.

What does the 'expert' have to say about safe passage routes agreed to by Israel, Israeli use of precision munitions which are specifically intended to reduce collateral damage, the Israeli use of advance warnings for airstrikes?

What does the 'expert' have to say about safe passage routes agreed to by Israel, Israeli use of precision munitions which are specifically intended to reduce collateral damage, the Israeli use of advance warnings for airstrikes?
Those of us who aren't WEF/UN/DNC shills like rightwinger know the UN has been against Israel and the US since day one.

And I suppose only you have “best interests“ At heart? Give me a break!

I don't have any interests in US politics other than not having a criminal psychopath in the White House, like decente people the world over. I have a lot of family and friends living in the USA and I know that none of them want to live under an authoritarian dictatorship.

More than 40,000 dead Palestinians - mostly women and children and thousands of survivors now starving would seem to indicate that the "Precision munitions" aren't working. This is genocide.

More than 40,000 dead Palestinians - mostly women and children and thousands of survivors now starving would seem to indicate that the "Precision munitions" aren't working. This is genocide.

I can award you only a 3 /10 for that screeching melodrama.

No mention of your Islamic terrorist heroes preventing civilians from evacuating? I wouldn't have thought so you pointless hack.

Dead pallys are a result of actions by Hamas.

Did you steal the genocide™ label from Joy Reid?

I don't have any interests in US politics other than not having a criminal psychopath in the White House, like decente people the world over. I have a lot of family and friends living in the USA and I know that none of them want to live under an authoritarian dictatorship.
They can move in with you then…

So now it is about race? I never mentioned race. I don’t care what color the people were that attacked Israel on Oct. 7th.
Biggots don't have to bring up race when you know they are biggest and know exactly how they feel about race. With you scum it is always about race.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
There are no real communists of ANY kind in the USA, and there never have been. That's just a scary story Republicans tell the gullible and weak minded to keep the voting against their own best interests.
There never will be either because no country has ever achieved communism , no country has ever been communist. The only way these maggots can make it so is if they define what it is themselves, problem is it already has a definition and that definition says their's is brain dead stupid.

Biggots don't have to bring up race when you know they are biggest and know exactly how they feel about race. With you scum it is always about race.
So I'm a racist just because you think I'm a racist even though I haven't said anything that is racist or even brought up race in this discussion.Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So I'm a racist just because you think I'm a racist even though I haven't said anything that is racist or even brought up race in this discussion.Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
It's one of the binding ingredients that ties you haters together. You have no idea what people who have the capacity to think , think of you people. What makes MAGA MAGA , Hate, lies and stupidity.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back