The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:

• Banned

Anyone?
There is one major way that fucked American children ...especially minority and special needs kids, not to mention LGBT youth, by appointing Betty DeVos as secretary of education
Perhaps I wasn't clear. When I asked how Republicans help American children. I didn't mean help American children to get fuked. Thanks for pointing that out.

Anyone?

They keep Democrat policies at bay.
Perhaps you would like to get off of your lazy ass and actually explain that Billy Boy.

It would serve you better to simply add 2 + 2.
Thank you for admitting that you're just blowing smoke and actually have no idea what you meant by that vapid comment.

Thank you for admitting you cannot add 2 + 2.

Better question, how have democrats helped children!
Healthcare

Equal pay for equal work helps mothers

Daycare

Education

School lunches for poor children

Food stamps for poor families

Job training

More?

Anyone?

Hmmm... the more you post, the more I consider voting Republican. I don't think I ever really could, but most of the things you accuse them of are good things. The last thing I want is government focusing on my children.

Remember this?

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Republicans didn't want to help either. Which is why they were throwing it out to Democrats.

Anyone?

Hmmm... the more you post, the more I consider voting Republican. I don't think I ever really could, but most of the things you accuse them of are good things. The last thing I want is government focusing on my children.
Believe me, I don't want to help your kids either. If you think they don't deserve help, then they probably don't.

Millions of American children have been saved from this horror ...

bad-school-lunches-the-lone-hot-dog.jpg

Believe me, I don't want to help your kids either. If you think they don't deserve help, then they probably don't.

I don't believe you. Your urge to meddle in other peoples' affairs is nearly insatiable. This is the hallmark of the modern liberal. Why is it so hard for you to mind your own business?

Forum List

Back