The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:

I wonder of Republicans think tearing babies from their mother's arms is "helping" the children?

What would help them is for their parents to keep them in their own countries until they receive our permission to come here.
Unless they are all murdered. Or is that what you want? Seems like it.

I don't subscribe to your moral dilemma. We are not the flophouse of the world. Let them fix their own countries.

Are you a sponsor? How many are living with you?
Victimized women and children deserve a "flophouse"?

And your kind calls itself moral.

Your moral dilemma is no concern of mine.

How many are living with you?
How many what are living with me? Republicans?

Millions of American children have been saved from this horror ...

bad-school-lunches-the-lone-hot-dog.jpg
You do know that Michelle Obama didn't actually have control.of school menus right?

[QUOTE="deanrd, post: 20061469, member: 63247"Wow, and I thought Republicans were so into protecting children. I guess they only want to burden women with unwanted children in their drive to protect the fetus but NOT the born.[/QUOTE]

I can’t speak for Republicans as I’m a Conservative, but my opposition to abortion is based on ensuring the pregnant party bears the consequences of their CHOICE to engage in sexual activity. If they do so with no ability or plan to take care of the child that is simply a further consequence of improper planning.

[QUOTE="deanrd, post: 20061469, member: 63247"Wow, and I thought Republicans were so into protecting children. I guess they only want to burden women with unwanted children in their drive to protect the fetus but NOT the born.

I can’t speak for Republicans as I’m a Conservative, but my opposition to abortion is based on ensuring the pregnant party bears the consequences of their CHOICE to engage in sexual activity. If they do so with no ability or plan to take care of the child that is simply a further consequence of improper planning.[/QUOTE]

And if they did not plan to be raped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="deanrd, post: 20061469, member: 63247"Wow, and I thought Republicans were so into protecting children. I guess they only want to burden women with unwanted children in their drive to protect the fetus but NOT the born.

I can’t speak for Republicans as I’m a Conservative, but my opposition to abortion is based on ensuring the pregnant party bears the consequences of their CHOICE to engage in sexual activity. If they do so with no ability or plan to take care of the child that is simply a further consequence of improper planning.[/QUOTE]
So you're the moral thought police?

So children are a punishment and that's why you don't believe in helping them?

Something is broken within you.

If Republicans won't help American children, who will they help?

I’m not the Morality Police, though we would probably be better off if I were.

Children are a potential consequence of sexual activity; if you’re not ready for one, don’t engage in the other. Pretty simple

I’m not the Morality Police, though we would probably be better off if I were.

Children are a potential consequence of sexual activity; if you’re not ready for one, don’t engage in the other. Pretty simple
So then force the woman to have the unwanted and then make sure they both suffer?

Wow, you sound like a real peach. To Republicans. To everyone else? Probably a monster.

So then force the woman to have the unwanted and then make sure they both suffer?

Wow, you sound like a real peach. To Republicans. To everyone else? Probably a monster.

Suffering is part of life. It builds character and reminds people that life isn’t fair.

Republicans don’t like me either. I expect them to walk their talk and they generally don’t like that idea.

Suffering is part of life. It builds character and reminds people that life isn’t fair.

Republicans don’t like me either. I expect them to walk their talk and they generally don’t like that idea.
Suffering builds character? Especially for little children?

You ARE a peach.

You may not like Republicans, but you totally represent who they are.

You ARE a peach.

It has built a lot of character in me over my almost 44 years on this worthless rock. I learned at a young age that nobody else has your best interests at heart so you better.

The Republicans are posers; all talk and no action. They don’t live the ideal of Conservatism.

You ARE a peach.

It has built a lot of character in me over my almost 44 years on this worthless rock. I learned at a young age that nobody else has your best interests at heart so you better.

The Republicans are posers; all talk and no action. They don’t live the ideal of Conservatism.
Ever serve in the military? Do public service? Or are you in this country for just yourself and no one else?

More US babies die on their first day than in 68 other countries, report shows

Wow, and I thought Republicans were so into protecting children. I guess they only want to burden women with unwanted children in their drive to protect the fetus but NOT the born.

Sad.

We have been over this before tard, the stats are skewed ..the WHO just reports the lies from countries..
All stats everywhere?

Widening Disparities In Infant Mortality And Life Expectancy Between Appalachia And The Rest Of The United States

Ever serve in the military? Do public service? Or are you in this country for just yourself and no one else?

The US Army and Marines considered my birthmark and bad knee sufficient to disqualify me from all Combat Arms MOSs, so I didn’t end up serving personally. I d have plenty of family members who have served in the military and public service jobs.

I am not a strong believer in large scale Governmebt for the most part. I’m more of a Strong Local Government - Weak Federal Government type with exception for certain National issues.

I do not believe it is my place to be paying for other people’s benefits out of my taxes, unless that person is providing some service at this level of Govenment.

The US Army and Marines considered my birthmark and bad knee sufficient to disqualify me from all Combat Arms MOSs, so I didn’t end up serving personally. I d have plenty of family members who have served in the military and public service jobs.

I am not a strong believer in large scale Governmebt for the most part. I’m more of a Strong Local Government - Weak Federal Government type with exception for certain National issues.

I do not believe it is my place to be paying for other people’s benefits out of my taxes, unless that person is providing some service at this level of Govenment.
So you have people protecting you because you can't protect yourself. And you don't feel you need to support them.

Yep, I knew it. Something is wrong with you.

So you have people protecting you because you can't protect yourself. And you don't feel you need to support them.

Yep, I knew it. Something is wrong with you.

Not at all. I have great respect for our military defending this country. I just don’t believe we should have that military outside this country. I also don’t believe that most non-military Federal spending is Consritutional or Moral.

I also don’t expect anyone to defend me. I am more than capable of doing that for myself.

Forum List

Back