Time to take the Pledge about Climate

You would not be ,Chicken Little. BTW--The Sky ain't falling. And the World ain't burning. Just thought ya might want to know.
Hilarious fuckup

Can you name anything your cult leader isn’t a victim of?

Private, of course
My brother is rich. Him and his wife just got back from a cruise with three other power couples. He sent a pic. I’m going to ask him how much money I’m looking at next time I see him. I bet between the 8 of them they have at least $60 mill.

I love my sister in law. Still golf’s public courses.

The Four Seasons have been occurring my entire life. I see no reason to change my opinion about them now.

Conclusion: It's cold in the winter, and it's hot in the summer. End of story.

Then you will buy battery. Don’t laugh that day will come. How much is carocent gas or leaded gas? No one knows.

Or maybe your gas will come from corn in the future.
Biden has dramatically damaged the economy of the USA. Can it be reversed? After seeing the cave in over aid to foreign nations, I am less hopeful.

I actually understand Democrats. For a super good reason. I spent my first 42 years of life as one. And man did they train Democrats to lie. It has not slowed down at all.
Hilarious bob.

The fact that you always wanted to be with the actual liars embodied by orange shit pants in court.

You are lying about your past is hilarious.

But just another example of being olde white and scared of brown people.

Hilarious bob.

The fact that you always wanted to be with the actual liars embodied by orange shit pants in court.

You are lying about your past is hilarious.

But just another example of being olde white and scared of brown people.
What did Brown people do wrong? I am not lying one bit. I was a long term Democrat and once I realized who they really are, I left them and joined the Republicans. Wise words to you, follow me.

What did Brown people do wrong? I am not lying one bit. I was a long term Democrat and once I realized who they really are, I left them and joined the Republicans. Wise words to you, follow me.
What was it bob?

The expansion of rights to women with choice? Biracial marriage? Homosexuality rights? Motor voter registration? The Civil Rights Laws? The EPA? Climate Change?

You just getting olde and white.

I don't need to sign it as I have been doing it for 25 years on the internet and have been in contact with people who are far better at this than I am, now reading my latest and possible best book on the topic titled:

Solving the Climate Puzzle

Javier Vinos

The author a scientist makes a strong case that the SUN is the dominant cause of warming and cooling trends.

==================

Here is the latest science paper recently published showing EXPERIMENTAL evidence that CO2 is now saturated thus no more direct warm forcing is possible which is in line with 8 other published papers listed in the article dating back to 1971 showing similar results.

3 Physicists Use Experimental Evidence To Show CO2’s Capacity To Absorb Radiation Has Saturated

LINK

What was it bob?

The expansion of rights to women with choice? Biracial marriage? Homosexuality rights? Motor voter registration? The Civil Rights Laws? The EPA? Climate Change?

You just getting olde and white.
What makes you think those accomplishments came from Democrats? I see now, homosexual are you? The EPA is a creation by Republicans. Climate change is normal. Not a big deal.

EPA was created on December 2, 1970, by President Richard Nixon to protect human health and the environment.

EPA History | US EPA​

1713888974795.png
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (.gov)
https://www.epa.gov › history

Forum List

Back