What does the right offer America

You are a clown by the way red sates are also the biggest welfare states . so doesn't that make you a complete idiot.

View attachment 929893
Your list shows states, not cities.
Clearly you are one of the "greatly educated" who wasted time and money on college and didn't learning anything useful.
My post was focusing on effect of cities/urban areas versus rural.

Your list shows states, not cities.
Clearly you are one of the "greatly educated" who wasted time and money on college and didn't learning anything useful.
We will simplify this for you, red states by far are the biggest welfare recipient states , and red states also take way more back from the federal government then they pay in , paid for by blue states. If these MAGA MAGGOT states left the union they would be third world from then on.

You are a clown by the way red sates are also the biggest welfare states . so doesn't that make you a complete idiot.

View attachment 929893
Again, context. From your source (which as usual you fail to link:rolleyes: )
"
States receive federal aid for many reasons, from providing relief during natural disasters and health crises to funding improvements in education, transportation, infrastructure, healthcare and more. Some states receive much larger aid packages than others, but it’s not just the dollar amount that matters. It’s important to contextualize the money flowing in by comparing it to things like what percentage of the state’s revenue it makes up and how much the federal government gets back through its taxes on the state’s residents.

In order to find out exactly how big the difference in federal dependence is from state to state, WalletHub compared the 50 states in terms of three key metrics: the return on taxes paid to the federal government, the share of federal jobs, and federal funding as a share of state revenue."

Weak weak weak, It is judged by the standards they are using which can easily be found at the source which I've listed , You MAGA's can crawl out from underneath this , you own it. totally. Got a argument come up with a listing that supports you thinking. Otherwise we will just blow you off. As everyone should.
They are defensive about it aren't they.

Education provides:
Critical thinking skills
Ability to search multiple sources to verify information
Basic knowledge of science, math, history,

None of which the "right" possesses in 2024.

They're fed information
They believe without question because of the source
They refuse to believe any information that conflicts with their chosen sources
Actual facts mean nothing to them

This is the "right" in 2024

Multiple post deleted as off-topic after thread was reported. Other posts deleted as responding to off-topic. This is not the Trump v Biden thread.
This is the "
What does the right offer America" based on educational stats OP posted in the OP Thread Posted and any other related argument or competing factual statistics to the contrary.
Do not respond to this announcement or action on the board. Comments or complaints will be taken in PM ONLY.

Thread is back open for business.
Enjoy the thread.

This thread was put together to show that what the right offers this country is crap. The Information supports this entirely about the quality of education in red states. They do a terrible job . What interest me the most about this is why would they do that to their population in their states they are in control of. The only possible reason that makes sense to me is that it is easier to control ignorant people then it is to control the well educated. I'm more then welcome to see other study's that will argue this point if they can be found, I don't think they can be found. The information of the poor education in red states is thorough and concise. I think at this point I'm more interested in actual studies then opinions.

This thread was put together to show that what the right offers this country is crap. The Information supports this entirely about the quality of education in red states. They do a terrible job . What interest me the most about this is why would they do that to their population in their states they are in control of. The only possible reason that makes sense to me is that it is easier to control ignorant people then it is to control the well educated. I'm more then welcome to see other study's that will argue this point if they can be found, I don't think they can be found. The information of the poor education in red states is thorough and concise. I think at this point I'm more interested in actual studies then opinions.
A 5th grade teacher would rip the shitty construction of this text brick to shreds.

And you have the fucking stones to sit there and comment on the presumed lack of education of others?

Information supports this entirely about the quality of education in red states. They do a terrible job .

Exactly!
Blue Chicago in Blue Illinois does a much better job.
Every year only one fifth of our high school "graduates" are proficient in math and reading.
Thank goodness the Dems are in charge.

A 5th grade teacher would rip the shitty construction of this text brick to shreds.

And you have the fucking stones to sit there and comment on the presumed lack of education of others?
It is a common tactic used by insecure posters seeking personal validation. "See - i vote democrat so that mates me smart!!"

They don't have a clue that this very attitude is actually evidence that they are not.

Forum List

Back