What does the right offer America

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
education by vot.png

This is a list of the top half of the list of the best educated states, Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively.
Why do you think that the right tries to not educate their population. It has to be done purposely I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 12-00-00 Most & Least Educated States in America in 2024.png
HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075

View attachment 929666
This is a list of the top half of the list of the best educated states, Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively.
Why do you think that the right tries to not educate their population. It has to be done purposely I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

View attachment 929676HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075
Perhaps there is a major problem with our educational system. The college educated people have been brainwashed.

Anyone who thinks Joe Biden is a good President has been taught what to think, not how to think.

How does the survey determine who is red or blue? Virginia has a Republican Governor yet is blue on the chart. What does educated mean? A person with a HVAC certification is educated in something useful to society more so than say an 18th century literature major. But the later would be considered educated? Unfortunately some on the most taught people Ive ran across lack any form of common sense and are far from what I would call an educated person.

How does the survey determine who is red or blue? Virginia has a Republican Governor yet is blue on the chart. What does educated mean? A person with a HVAC certification is educated in something useful to society more so than say an 18th century literature major. But the later would be considered educated? Unfortunately some on the most taught people Ive ran across lack any form of common sense and are far from what I would call an educated person.
My grad school student tenants don't know how to flatten a cardboard box.

i delivered mail with a guy who had a masters in American history if they see him delivering mail they would just think HS ed or Vet....

Weak weak weak, It is judged by the standards they are using which can easily be found at the source which I've listed , You MAGA's can crawl out from underneath this , you own it. totally. Got a argument come up with a listing that supports you thinking. Otherwise we will just blow you off. As everyone should.

View attachment 929666

View attachment 929676HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075
Maryland is #2 but Baltimore HS have 0% proficiency

Stunning!

View attachment 929666

The teachers are loyal union workers voting for Democrats is why some states suck.

Come on MAGA , if there is something showing what I say is crap , show it to us , I can post all day backing up my point , I say the reason that red states keep their people as stupid as they can is because they know they have to do that to get them to vote for them. Unless someone can come up with a alternative to that , that seems to be the reason, right?

Weak weak weak, It is judged by the standards they are using which can easily be found at the source which I've listed , You MAGA's can crawl out from underneath this , you own it. totally. Got an argument come up with a listing that supports you thinking. Otherwise we will just blow you off. As everyone should.
Well yes you can blow me. I’ve already show your table contains false information. You started out with a lie and it just went down hill from there. Good try

Forum List

Back