GOP ideas: “old and out of shape”

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

GOP Platform surrenders to complete Trump

Last edited:
The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.
Their caveman politics is about grievance, rage and retribution.

We need serious conversations on the issues, and they need to have serious input. But right now they're just gone.

Last night on his way to raising a record $26M in funds Biden calls the GOP’s platform “old and out of shape” like their leader. Bwahahahaha.

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. The New Right intellectuals manning the think tanks want to stick it to their “woke” rivals on campus. The Christian nationalist preachers want power, policies that privilege their religious viewpoints, and access to both public and private sources of money. The agendas of movement leaders are often at odds with those of the rank-and-file supporters, who are often being exploited or consciously manipulated.

What really unites them is a fear and loathing of liberals specifically, and the modern world more generally. Try to read descriptions of “the woke” from Christian nationalist leaders or leaders of the New Right and see if you recognize anybody or anything you know. They are united in their stated view that they face a monolithic totalitarian enemy, which includes anyone to the left of them. They really don’t know those who disagree with them politically and appear to have no interest in knowing them.

So, what I see you saying is that the GOP is a diverse group of people who are united around the idea of not being dominated politically, legally, and culturally by a party that is noted for it's forced* diversity of demographics and its homogeneity of thought?

Yes, I'd vote for the party you describe.

*"forced" in the sense of unnatural, and deliberately brought about as in "forced laughter," not that the party uses physical force to control its members thoughts. Yet.

So, what I see you saying is that the GOP is a diverse group of people who are united around the idea of not being dominated politically, legally, and culturally by a party that is noted for it's forced* diversity of demographics and its homogeneity of thought?

Yes, I'd vote for the party you describe.

*"forced" in the sense of unnatural, and deliberately brought about as in "forced laughter," not that the party uses physical force to control its members thoughts. Yet.
That makes no sense. You either support logical governing or you don’t. The president has no impact on “culture”. Such a bullshit cop out by anti-intellectual knuckle draggers who don’t understand the policy of governing so they vote for people scaring them about gays and brown people.

by selling the chance to have your picture taken with 3 presidents?
not many would pass up that chance, even at the over inflated price they were being charged,

Sensible Firearms Restrictions , Third Trimester Abortion , Pathway / Amnesty , Legalized Drugs ,Sanctions & Divestment for Israel ... support for these would bring the GOP into the 21st Century

That makes no sense. You either support logical governing or you don’t.
You call the Democrats' policies "logical governing?"

Are Biden's border policies "logical?" In what universe is it logical to flood the country with so many illegals that even mayors of sanctuary cities finally cry "uncle?"

Start with that, and I'll have some more queries about Democrat "logic" in governance. So be sure to answer that question.
The president has no impact on “culture”. Such a bullshit cop out by anti-intellectual knuckle draggers who don’t understand the policy of governing so they vote for people scaring them about gays and brown people.
"No impact?" That is absurd. Obama changed our culture radically. So did Reagan and Carter before him. Nixon changed our country's culture so much that for decades we referred to "post-Watergage morals" or "post-Watergate ethics."

I went to public school for twelve years, and never once was asked to join a choir group singing the praises of the current president, as children did under Obama. Before Obama, there was never a president who was absolutely off-limits for any criticism by the mainstream media. Praise Allah, our media is belatedly realizing that that restriction does not apply to White-den.

That makes no sense. You either support logical governing or you don’t. The president has no impact on “culture”. Such a bullshit cop out by anti-intellectual knuckle draggers who don’t understand the policy of governing so they vote for people scaring them about gays and brown people.

Yeah, "logical governing" is flooding the country with millions of third-worlders. Lol!!!

The GOP’s platform doesn’t exist. Here is why you can't actually build a platform on the right. They don’t all want the same things they are just aligned around who they dont like.

"The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. "

Seriously. That one event that the Biden campaign stated had 5000 people and brought in 26 million.Tickets started at $250. A picture with Biden, Obama, and Clinton cost 100k.

I'm betting there weren't any poor people at this event and Biden calling anything old and out of shape is beyond hypocritical. You loons will eat any shit the elite in the Democratic party serves you, thank them and beg for more.

This is the part of my response that I have to add to every post to head off the inevitable lunatic rant on MAGA and Trump. I don't like Trump and never voted for him.

Sensible Firearms Restrictions , Third Trimester Abortion , Pathway / Amnesty , Legalized Drugs ,Sanctions & Divestment for Israel ... support for these would bring the GOP into the 21st Century
prelude to the remake of the Fall of the Roman Empire?

You call the Democrats' policies "logical governing?"

Are Biden's border policies "logical?" In what universe is it logical to flood the country with so many illegals that even mayors of sanctuary cities finally cry "uncle?"

Start with that, and I'll have some more queries about Democrat "logic" in governance. So be sure to answer that question.

"No impact?" That is absurd. Obama changed our culture radically. So did Reagan and Carter before him. Nixon changed our country's culture so much that for decades we referred to "post-Watergage morals" or "post-Watergate ethics."

I went to public school for twelve years, and never once was asked to join a choir group singing the praises of the current president, as children did under Obama. Before Obama, there was never a president who was absolutely off-limits for any criticism by the mainstream media. Praise Allah, our media is belatedly realizing that that restriction does not apply to White-den.
How did Obama change your culture?

Trump was offered a border bill he liked but hardliners said don’t agree to it because we can’t fix it. Dems offer up another one after working a year with republicans and Trump says don’t agree to it because we can’t fix it.

Dems have a logical border policy. The GOP is whacked.

"The ultrawealthy individuals funding the movement want the kind of tax policies that benefit them. "

Seriously. That one event that the Biden campaign stated had 5000 people and brought in 26 million.Tickets started at $250. A picture with Biden, Obama, and Clinton cost 100k.

I'm betting there weren't any poor people at this event and Biden calling anything old and out of shape is beyond hypocritical. You loons will eat any shit the elite in the Democratic party serves you, thank them and beg for more.

This is the part of my response that I have to add to every post to head off the inevitable lunatic rant on MAGA and Trump. I don't like Trump and never voted for him.
Don’t be a nimrod. Poor people don’t go to fund raising events but their interests are represented by democrats not the GOP. How does the GOP want to help people in poverty? By ending their healthcare?

Biden old and in great shape - that’s called a classic. Trump is old and out of shape - that’s called a jalopy.

Forum List

Back