The biggest mistake the US made

Is anyone denying we bombed Japan?

However, anyone with an objective view of the historical fact knows it was necessary to end the war and prevent further bloodshed on both sides.

I think Japan came out of it pretty well. They rebuilt their government, their economy, their arts and culture, and ... only occasionally ... are bothered by giant reptiles...

View attachment 722489
/----/
1667912555790.jpeg

It was one of the worst war crimes - if not the most evil war crime at all which had happened since human beings are existing - what the USA had done in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What otherwise had happened when this war crime not had happened knows no one. You opened the box of the Pandora with the total destruction of all mankind by a supermighty and superstupid power. Up to now no one else tried to open this box of the Pandora again. But year by year by year since this day constructed the nuclear superpowers in their superstupidity more possibilities to open the box of the Pandora again with their nukes.
After the Holocaust a german has no business lecturing any other country about war crimes

After the Holocaust a german has no business lecturing any other country about war crimes

What's exactly in the opposite. Because of the Holocaust not only Germans but also everyone else in the world has the duty to call every war crime a war crime. When it was clear that world war 2 was lost for Germany the hot phase of the Holocaust started.
The war itselve had been the mass murdering crime which hid the mass-murder of the Holocasut and the war crime of the allies to murder in masses innocent German citizens made the war longer and not shorter. Or with other words: Every bomber pilot of the allies who threw bombs on German cities on reason to murder as many Germans as possible took also care that more people had to die in the Holocaust.

Last edited:
What's exactly in the opposite. Because of the Holocaust not only Germans but also everyone else in the world has the duty to call every war crime a war crime. When it was clear that world war 2 was lost for Germany the hot phase of the Holocaust started.
The war itselve had been the mass murdering crime which hid the mass-murder of the Holocasut and the war crime of the allies to murder in masses innocent German citizens made the war longer and not shorter. Or with other words: Every bomber pilot of the allies who threw bombs on German cities on reason to murder as many Germans as possible took also care that more people had to die in the Holocaust.
So all of Europe should have just surrendered to Germany and then they would have made nice? How about NO?

You should not have started the war in the first place

After that you got what you deserved

/----/ I didn't dispute your post, all I said was the Tokyo firebombing was much worse, and yet you don't express any fake outrage over that.

What made me angry was your complacent statement "Payback for Pearl Harbor". Again: Pearl Harbor was not territory of the USA and the Japanese attacked military installations. Napalm in Tokyo - nukes in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ... Beg your pardon : ¿"Payback"? ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?....

One more thing

Germany could have saved german lives by surrendering instead of prolonging the war

You should not have started the war in the first place

I will never understand why US- Americans never overcome their own war propaganda.

After that you got what you deserved

I deserved that a big part of my family was murdered from the Nazis in the Holocaust what has also a titanic influence on my own life? How did I deserve this? How did many others in the world deserve what on which reasons? How are you able to take yourselve only a little serios with your Nazi-like form to think?

Last edited:
I wil never undrtadn why US- werfiawsn nver over 9oem tehri own war propaganda.

I deserved that a big part of my family was murdered from the Nazis in the Holocaust what has also a titanic influence on my own life. How did I deserve this? How did many others in the world deserve what on which reasons? How are you able to take yourselve only a little serios iwtn a your nazi-like form to think?

?????

What language are you trying to use?

I wil never undrtadn why US- werfiawsn nver over 9oem tehri own war propaganda.

I deserved that a big part of my fa,ily was murdered from the Nazis in the Holocaust what has also a tirtanic influence on my own life. How did thsui hahaoine. How did I deserve this? How did many others in the world deserve what? How are you able to take yourselve only a little serios iwtn a your nazi-like form to think?
I think you are mixed up and bitter

WwII was total war waged by both sides

If germany and japan could have fire bombed America they would have

What made me angry was your complacent statement "Payback for Pearl Harbor". Again: Pearl Harbor was not territory of the USA and the Japanese attacked military installations. Napalm in Tokyo - nukes in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ... Beg your pardon : ¿"Payback"? ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?....
/----/ Not just my words. Did you even read the link? "The firebombing of Tokyo was designed to terrorise and bomb the Japanese into surrender.

It was also seen as payback for the Pearl Harbour attacks and the mistreatment of Allied prisoners of war."

/----/ Japan tried,

So all of Europe should have just surrendered to Germany and then they would have made nice? How about NO?

You have absolutelly not any idea about Germany and Europe - nor about what you try to speak about when you speak about the Holcoaust and/or World War 2, ally of Stalin, isn't it?

You have absolutelly not any idea about Germany and Europe - nor about what you try to speak about when you speak about the Holcoaust and/or World War 2, ally of Stalin, isn't it?
Butter choo choo toast Poodle basketball?

"You" excuse "your" real crimes with a hypothese about crimes others had done if they had done so. That's absurde. Because someone could kill you in your hightmares this is not any reason to kill someone.

Forum List

Back