Sami Obaid - 60,000 dead in Gaza! 7th Oct. was a big mistake

Sure it is. Whatever argument between the Sunnis and the Yazidis about whether or not the Peacock Angel and Iblis are the same person to me is utterly silly.

But the Zionist squatters having their grubby little fist in the American Taxpayer's pocket to fund their Apartheid Religious Fantasies is a serious concern.

Is it silly when you use that exact same argument for the
enslavement of Yazidis and the entire region to Arab imperialism?

Last edited:
journalist: "Hamas put us in hell"

Sami Obaid, a Gazan journalist tells Itay Gaddasi in the Kol Hai main broadcast: "10/7 was a big mistake, and we have paid a high price for it. Hamas put us in hell. Gaza is destroyed like Hiroshima. 60 thousand Palestinians died in this war. Total killing in all of Gaza. There are no buildings, life is over. People live in tents, without food."

When asked what the residents of Gaza think about the rule of Hamas: "Will the residents of Gaza now tell Hamas to go? After the war, the reckoning will come, as with the government in Israel." And who should rule Gaza? "Not Hamas, they wronged us. We will return to Gaza destroyed like Hiroshima. The 7th October is a big mistake, and we paid a high price"

(COMMENT)

I don't know where they take these round numbers,
but the psychological objectives of the war, is that
the memory of the consequence is carved in
their memory, and everyone around,
for at least another 40 years.
I thought we all opposed genocide. Do you want a return to this?
photosodthesecworldwar-11-202x300.jpg

Again, not really.

The Yazidis, despite their odd beliefs, lived peacefully in Iraq for centuries... until the Zionists convinced Bush to take out Saddam for them.

Live "peacefully", as in being colonized, decimated,
and treated less than even the dhimmi slaves?

In fact, their only hope, is their own Zionism.
Every self respecting nation should fight
against the yoke of Arab imperialism.

Polish_20201222_191952625-1.jpg

I thought we all opposed genocide. Do you want a return to this?
photosodthesecworldwar-11-202x300.jpg

Return? This is the reality today of all the Arab wars in the Middle East.

What did the Allies do to Germans the DAY AFTER
victory was already achieved? So, no, because,
in the Middle East the above doesn't impress.

Hamas wanted to impress Israelis on 7th Oct,
what will take to impress Hamas filth are
beyond what, I guess, most humans
would want to get involved with.

And it still wouldn't address the
main issue - which is loosing Gaza.

To little Moishe's and Rochil'eh playing around,
a huge Menorah lit in the center of Gaza - for all to see.

Last edited:
Remind me again, Joey? When was it that the Jews invaded Germany and slaughtered thousands?
They didn't.

They invaded Palestines and slaughtered thousands there. Bullying has a pecking order.

Live "peacefully", as in being colonized, decimated,
and treated less than even the dhimmi slaves?
Uh, guy, your attempts to dehumanize Arabs is a little silly. It doesn't make you Zionists look any better.

In fact, it makes you look worse.

Nah, I have word from a highly reliable source that never ever lies connected to the Gaza Hamas health ministry that itโ€™s actually half a million dead Palestinians in Gaza!

They didn't.

They invaded Palestines and slaughtered thousands there. Bullying has a pecking order.

Uh, guy, your attempts to dehumanize Arabs is a little silly. It doesn't make you Zionists look any better.

So your Nazi analogy was total bullshit? Noted.

I have zero problem with "Arabs". I have a major problem with Hamas and anyone who supports Hamas.

The Israeli butchers are recruiting a new generation of terrorists to plague the U.S. and themselves every single day. A memory is being carved into people's heads, but not the one you're hoping for.
The Myzzies have been doing this shit since Mohamed. Fck em

Um, no, the Jews have become the Nazis, much like abused Children who have become big enough to beat up on someone else.
And yet Arabs that live in Israel have a much better quality of life than Arabs that live in most of the countries that have been attacking Israel since it's inception? The truth is that Arabs that are willing to coexist with Jews are treated fairly by Israel. What you call "abuse" is Israel defending itself from those who have declared publicly that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map!

And yet Arabs that live in Israel have a much better quality of life than Arabs that live in most of the countries that have been attacking Israel since it's inception? The truth is that Arabs that are willing to coexist with Jews are treated fairly by Israel. What you call "abuse" is Israel defending itself from those who have declared publicly that their goal is to wipe Israel off the map!
If that were the case, why not give every Palestinian the vote.

Because we both know what would happen.

They didn't.

Do facts dehumanize Arabs?

Rich, especially as you promote
slavery of non-Muslims as "tolerance".

No, but Jews do. Every day through their control of the media.

It's how Americans have become convinced a conflict on the other side of the planet concerns them.

That...and the Jewish Space Lasosrs.

If it doesn't concern you, why come dictating
the entire region must submit to Arab imperialism?

If that were the case, why not give every Palestinian the vote.
Because the Palestinians keep saying that they want self-determination in their own state. Which they have. Turns out they don't like it very much, what with corrupt leaders who steal billions of aid money, and corrupt organizations which incite them with hate.

Forum List

Back