Sami Obaid - 60,000 dead in Gaza! 7th Oct. was a big mistake

I have never denied that the Holocaust happened.

It is the Holocaust Industry(1), (2) that grossly exaggerates and crassly exploits the Holocaust for cash and a license to kill Palestinians that should have a credibility problem among thinking people.

Even the term "Holocaust denier" is a fraudulent misnomer parroted by intellectual lightweights and fabricated by a "scholar" so ignorant (D. Lipstadt) that her $30 Million legal team refused to let her open her mouth during the slander trial with David Irving.

The Holocaust happened. I know, because my Dad liberated a concentration camp and had nightmares for the rest of his life.

Everything else, you can take a healthy cup of STFU.

The Holocaust happened. I know, because my Dad liberated a concentration camp and had nightmares for the rest of his life.

Everything else, you can take a healthy cup of STFU.

Re:
I know, because my Dad.......
.....blah, blah, blah....

Do you know how many times I've heard that same line from gullible and clueless rubes who don't realize that all of Germany was in ruins at the end of the war.

As early as March of 1944, the Red Cross blamed: "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (1) for keeping the Germans from resupplying the camps with food and medicine.

I lived, studied and worked in Germany over 50 years ago and came to know dozens of Holocaust survivors, civilian fire bombing survivors and War veterans of various nationalities.

Guess what? There is still no written evidence that Hitler ordered the destruction of Europe's Jews no matter what daddy told you.

At their worst, the conditions in German work camps were far better than Eisenhower's true death camps(2), the British Cage and Stalin's gulags.

Finally, most of what your father "saw" was staged (3) by America's O.W.I. propagandists, the Holocaust Industry and the same Holocaust movie moguls responsible for propaganda films like "Death Mills" and subsequent hyperbolic Holocaust.

Just because your father was duped by Allied propagandists doesn't mean that you have to fall for the same B.S. unless you're gullible enough to believe that only the "other side" uses propaganda.

I can support my assertions while all you've got are one person's war stories.

(1). "THE JEWS ANDTHE CONCENTRATION CAMPS:
"A FACTUAL APPRAISAL BY THE RED CROSS"

EXERPT "Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation as far as they were able. The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78).

In all its 1,600 pages the Report does not even mention such a thing as a gas chamber. It admits that Jews, like many other wartime nationalities, suffered rigours and privations, but its complete silence on the subject of planned extermination is ample refutation of the Six Million legend." CONTINUED
(Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78).

(2). “Buried Alive Screaming In The Night: German POW Survivors Describe Eisenhower’s Extermination Camps After WWII Had Ended”

EXCERPTS “This is one of a series of published and planned articles detailing aspects of the Western Allies deliberate intention to murder approximately 1 million disarmed German POWs by means of unnecessary starvation, exposure, and illness.

“The Western Allies deliberately murdered approximately 1 million disarmed German POWs by means of starvation, exposure, and illness. This Allied atrocity was first publicly exposed in 1989 in the book Other Losses by James Bacque. Bacque estimates in Other Losses that the victims undoubtedly number over 790,000, almost certainly over 900,000, and quite likely over a million. The prisoners’ deaths were knowingly caused by army officers who had sufficient resources to keep these prisoners alive. Relief organizations such as the Red Cross that attempted to help prisoners in the American camps were refused permission by the army. “CONTINUED

(3). “The Director of the Holocau$t - Khazar Expatriate Billy Wilder”

EXCERPT “Almost all the films you've ever seen of the Holocaust were staged. Using Allied propaganda as a rough script, directors from Hollywood were shipped to Germany and Poland to direct propaganda films for post-war use. One of the most notable of these was Billy Wilder, director of meny very well known films, such as "Some Like It Hot" with Marilyn Monroe." CONTINUED

My excuse is, it's their part of the world and we should mind our own business.

Not sure why Mohammed's flying horse is ridiculous, but Jesus walking on water or half the stuff in the Bible isn't.

But because you've decided the M. East and N. Africa belong exclusively to Arabs,
that absolves them of responsibility for violence, slavery and every depravity,
so you can dictate to minorities to submit to Arab imperialism.

Don't you see the contradiction?

Do you know how many times I've heard that same line from gullible and clueless rubes who don't realize that all of Germany was in ruins at the end of the war.
1706202959720.png

My dad was not only a medic during the war, but he was also the unit translator (he was born in Germany and spoke fluent German.) The idea that there was a "plan" to dupe GI's to create some propaganda goal (what would be the point, Germany was already defeated!) is just silly.

But then again, you've come on here saying people in Taiwan write in Kanji, Filipinos aren't Asian, and Apartheid wasn't that bad.

1706203125170.png

But because you've decided the M. East and N. Africa belong exclusively to Arabs,
that absolves them of responsibility for violence, slavery and every depravity,
so you can dictate to minorities to submit to Arab imperialism.

Don't you see the contradiction?
Well, no, hIstory decided that.

Isreal exists because the world felt bad about the Holocaust and decided to give away someone else's land.

Well, no, hIstory decided that.

Isreal exists because the world felt bad about the Holocaust and decided to give away someone else's land.

That's a power based argument, once history decided that Arab imperialism
spread to several continents, it can't resolve in the favor of minorities?

The state of Israel exists, because for 80 years prior to the Holocaust,
Jews have been tirelessly drying the swamps and building the land.

Zionism was initially organized in response to Arab massacres,
against the local Jewish community in the Levant,
and throughout the Caliphate.

Last edited:
That's a power based argument, once history decided that Arab imperialism
spread to several continents, it can't resolve in the favor of minorities?
Except most of the Arab world was colonized, first by the Turks and then by the Europeans... but the people remained Arabs.
The state of Israel exists, because for 80 years prior to the Holocaust,
Jews have been tirelessly drying the swamps and building the land.
No, the state of Israel exists because the British wanted to do Colonization by proxy, after they promised the Arabs if they rose up against the Ottomans, they'd get their land back.

Zionism was initially organized in response to Arab massacres,
against the local Jewish community in the Levant,
and throughout the Caliphate.
Bullshit. Zionism happened because Euro Christians didn't want their Jews.
The Arabs didn't want them, either.

Except most of the Arab world was colonized, first by the Turks and then by the Europeans... but the people remained Arabs.

No, the state of Israel exists because the British wanted to do Colonization by proxy, after they promised the Arabs if they rose up against the Ottomans, they'd get their land back.

Bullshit. Zionism happened because Euro Christians didn't want their Jews.
The Arabs didn't want them, either.
E3xVOeHWYA49HPh

Got it all backwards.

It only became an "Arab world" through Arab imperialism,
you bring history to argue British imperialism is immoral,
but once Arabs looted several continents, it can't return,
people deserve to be enslaved by Arabs forever?

I get it that you don't like Jews, but it doesn't
explain your general position against
other minorities in the region.

Maybe they should have thought of the consequences before Oct 7
What are the consequences? Trump's Saudi play is dead unless Likud goes or agrees to a Pale State. No one, save perhaps the Pales being killed by IDF bombs, gives a shit about how many Pales die. And that included the Arab states. Israel, and perhaps Jews by and large, are viewed perhaps as unfavorably as they were in 1937. Hamas would like nothing better than for the IDF to keep pushing Pales off of West Bank land they've been living on before 1945.

What are the consequences? Trump's Saudi play is dead unless Likud goes or agrees to a Pale State. No one, save perhaps the Pales being killed by IDF bombs, gives a shit about how many Pales die. And that included the Arab states. Israel, and perhaps Jews by and large, are viewed perhaps as unfavorably as they were in 1937. Hamas would like nothing better than for the IDF to keep pushing Pales off of West Bank land they've been living on before 1945.
I’ll type slowly… What did they think Israel’s response would be?

I’ll type slowly… What did they think Israel’s response would be?
I'll respond even more slowly since your intellect requires me to do so .... why do you think Hamas gives a shit how many Pales the IDF kills?

Hamas is winning in public opinion.

Don't get me wrong. I think we should have stopped any involment with any of these 13th century miscreants after Israel's Sabra and Shantila massacres

Got it all backwards.

It only became an "Arab world" through Arab imperialism,
you bring history to argue British imperialism is immoral,
but once Arabs looted several continents, it can't return,
people deserve to be enslaved by Arabs forever?

Except, are they "enslaved" or did they just accept the culture.

Take Egypt for example, which the Caliphate took without a fight. Because the Egyptians, who had been grounded under the heal of Roman/Byzantine imperialism, saw the Arabs as liberators. Sure, we'll adopt your religion and language.
And if you don't. You pay a small tax.

I get it that you don't like Jews, but it doesn't
explain your general position against
other minorities in the region.
It simple. They are minorities. And the are tolerated. More than religious minorities in Europe were tolerated, which is why no one worships Zeus or Odin today.

Saudi Arabia already employs it's air defense system when Houthis attack Israel.
What they say to the base is less relevant, as long as it's the only thing they say,
and act sanely.

images

solidarity-statements-of-arab-countries-be-like-v0-q8lyxrgnvltb1.jpg

The Saudi govt can't recognize Israel now unless there's a pale state. Hamas got EXACTLY what it wanted. JFC open you're fucking eyes.

One group of savages wants to drive the other group of savages off of some land, and there's no moral distinction between either group of savages. All you folks do with your grand cheerleading for one side or the other is to massage your own bigotry.

The Saudi govt can't recognize Israel now unless there's a pale state. Hamas got EXACTLY what it wanted. JFC open you're fucking eyes.

One group of savages wants to drive the other group of savages off of some land, and there's no moral distinction between either group of savages. All you folks do with your grand cheerleading for one side or the other is to massage your own bigotry.

Quiet the opposite.

Saudis can't normalize ties with Israel, unless Hamas is defeated.
And the Israeli sentiment regarding Saudi normalization prior
to 7th Oct, wasn't as affirmative as the Biden admin portrays,
and certainly not going to change it for the elections, now.

Both Hamas and Biden grasp at straws for relevance.

I'll respond even more slowly since your intellect requires me to do so .... why do you think Hamas gives a shit how many Pales the IDF kills?

Hamas is winning in public opinion.

Don't get me wrong. I think we should have stopped any involment with any of these 13th century miscreants after Israel's Sabra and Shantila massacres
They don't give a SHIT; Maybe they should
Don't believe Hamas is winning in " public opinion"

Of course, normalization can't proceed while the war is going on, but when Trump was president, it seemed to be moving along quite well despite the fact that there was no Palestinian state and Israel maintained fairly tight security control over Judea and Samaria, so there is no reason to think that if Israel maintains security control over Gaza, too, that normalization is not possible once the heavy fighting is over.

Of course, normalization can't proceed while the war is going on, but when Trump was president, it seemed to be moving along quite well despite the fact that there was no Palestinian state and Israel maintained fairly tight security control over Judea and Samaria, so there is no reason to think that if Israel maintains security control over Gaza, too, that normalization is not possible once the heavy fighting is over.

Even if this didn't happen the " Two State Solution" is DOA. Realistically, how can Israel agree to all terms?

Israel has control of E Jerusalem. Giving it up means they will be forbidden to pray at one of their most religious sites. What's to stop them from deny the Jewish people to all sites such as Jordan did

Last edited:

Forum List

Back