Sami Obaid - 60,000 dead in Gaza! 7th Oct. was a big mistake

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Gazan journalist: "Hamas put us in hell"

Sami Obaid, a Gazan journalist tells Itay Gaddasi in the Kol Hai main broadcast: "10/7 was a big mistake, and we have paid a high price for it. Hamas put us in hell. Gaza is destroyed like Hiroshima. 60 thousand Palestinians died in this war. Total killing in all of Gaza. There are no buildings, life is over. People live in tents, without food."

When asked what the residents of Gaza think about the rule of Hamas: "Will the residents of Gaza now tell Hamas to go? After the war, the reckoning will come, as with the government in Israel." And who should rule Gaza? "Not Hamas, they wronged us. We will return to Gaza destroyed like Hiroshima. The 7th October is a big mistake, and we paid a high price"

(COMMENT)

I don't know where they take these round numbers,
but the psychological objectives of the war, is that
the memory of the consequence is carved in
their memory, and everyone around,
for at least another 40 years.

Sami Obaid, a Gazan journalist tells Itay Gaddasi in the Kol Hai main broadcast: "10/7 was a big mistake, and we have paid a high price for it. Hamas put us in hell. Gaza is destroyed like Hiroshima. 60 thousand Palestinians died in this war. Total killing in all of Gaza. There are no buildings, life is over. People live in tents, without food."

When asked what the residents of Gaza think about the rule of Hamas: "Will the residents of Gaza now tell Hamas to go? After the war, the reckoning will come, as with the government in Israel." And who should rule Gaza? "Not Hamas, they wronged us. We will return to Gaza destroyed like Hiroshima. The 7th October is a big mistake, and we paid a high price"

(COMMENT)

Only 60,000. ? Itโ€™s a start

Freedom Fighters of the world unite
Destroy the Nazi Israeli shite

Good day yesterday and the worst one so far for the Ethnic Cleansers whose caualties were the greatest yet .
Chosen Ones continue to be badly let down . Obviously led here by a Zelensky type of evil person .
Nutty by name and satanic for good measure .

For the next 40 years, Palestinians will hate the Zionists even more. As will most of the world.

Only 60,000. ? Itโ€™s a start

I imagine Hitler said the same thing in 1940.

They fucked around....Now they are finding out.

d-9.jpg

When do you board the plane to join the fight?

It's so incredibly ironic to see the Jews, who have sheltered under the part fabricated Holocaust narrative for so long ,turn out to be even more evil than the Germ Nazis .

I wonder when someone will come up with an "Unconscious Revenge " hypothesis ?

Perhaps I just did .

Freedom Fighters of the world unite
Destroy the Nazi Israeli shite

Good day yesterday and the worst one so far for the Ethnic Cleansers whose caualties were the greatest yet .

Chosen Ones continue to be badly let down . Obviously led here by a Zelensky type of evil person .
Nutty by name and satanic for good measure .

The fat degenerates in the luxury hotels of Qatar,
or the other cowards hiding in the sewage
after revealing to the world what kind of

filth is the "glory of Islam"?

Last edited:

(COMMENT)

The Israeli butchers are recruiting a new generation of terrorists to plague the U.S. and themselves every single day. A memory is being carved into people's heads, but not the one you're hoping for.

For the next 40 years, Palestinians will hate the Zionists even more. As will most of the world.

Islamist threatening someone, that's new...
When Jews are your favorite object of hate,
it's not much news, what I do mind is your fear.
Did anyone care about Germans or Japanese hate?

The world, will get used to the reality of a strong Jewish kingdom,
and if not, politely reminded by the newest version of the 10th Plague.

The Israeli butchers are recruiting a new generation of terrorists to plague the U.S. and themselves every single day. A memory is being carved into people's heads, but not the one you're hoping for.

What's wrong with a memory of -
"f@ck with da Jooos, get genocided"?

In fact, what's missing to understand the lesson, yet,
is a big Menorah on a synagogue roof in central Gaza.

The fat degenerates in the luxury hotels of Qatar,
or the other cowards hiding in the sewage
after revealing to the world what kind of

It's so incredibly ironic to see the Jews, who have sheltered under the part fabricated Holocaust narrative for so long ,turn out to be even more evil than the Germ Nazis .

Perhaps I just did

Perhaps I just did

That's getting automatic, need to renew the templates, try relevant.

Maybe you didn't get Abu Obaida's new number in Hawai,
he surely misses your romantic conversations...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back