The biggest mistake the US made

I suppose you didn’t realize I was referring to the mainland.

And why would one single out the Mainland and act as if nothing else matters?

Yes, I imagine that those tend to simply ignore any who they see as "brown foreigners". To me, I do not segregate where people live in that way. Guam, Puerto Rico, and many other places they are as American as I am. And I have no problem telling others they are being "racist twits" if they seem to think that the only "Americans" that matter are those in the Lower 48.

I have served with the 294th Infantry Regiment from Guam. I defy anybody to go up to one of them and say they are not "American". They would probably break in half somebody that tried to tell them that. I also deployed with a gal from the Marianas, and she did often tell people off that would question why she was serving in the US. Not knowing she was as American as they were.

What made me angry was your complacent statement "Payback for Pearl Harbor". Again: Pearl Harbor was not territory of the USA and the Japanese attacked military installations. Napalm in Tokyo - nukes in Nagasaki and Hiroshima ... Beg your pardon : ¿"Payback"? ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?....
Pearl Harbor was literally a territory of the United States. As was Guam and the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. The Philippines was at the time as well, but we were well on the way towards their transition to an independent country.

And why would one single out the Mainland and act as if nothing else matters?
Because his point (if you wanna dignify it with that term) was that we Americans were largely and blithely unaware of the true horrors of war. I’m not sure. I suppose most people think mostly of the mainland when we speak about this nation.

The balance of your post is very much off topic.

Pearl Harbor was literally a territory of the United States. As was Guam and the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. The Philippines was at the time as well, but we were well on the way towards their transition to an independent country.

As enacted in the Tydings-McDuffie Act of 1934, there was to be a 10 year transition period, with independence by 1945.

The war and 4 year occupation only caused a slight delay though, and they became independent in 1946. But until then it was US territory.

On a US island. Just as Alaska was US territory.

As was the Philippines, Guam, Wake, and a great many others.

To be honest, I tend to think very badly at those that think the "US" is only the "lower 48", and pretend that nobody outside of that counts. To me, all of the horrors done on the people of the Philippines hurts just as bad as if it had happened in California. Those islands had been US Territory since the Spanish-American War, and it was a crime what Japan did to them.

Thousands of women were forced to become "comfort women". Forced to work in Japanese brothels for the occupation forces (as well as being exported to other locations Japan occupied). Bahay na Pula is a particularly noteworthy one, where all of the men in neighboring villages were killed and the females forced to serve the victors in a large brothel.

And then when the US was trying to take the islands back you had the Manilla Massacre. Where Japanese forces slaughtered over 100,000 civilians as they left the city.
/———/ Who the hell say Alaska and Hawaii don’t count? How ridiculous. You’re just making crap up.

Our biggest mistake was NOT destroying all the worlds communist regimes when we had overwhelming military superiority like in October 1962.

America's biggest mistakes?

1. In Thomas Jefferson words: Allowing foreign investors to buy into the Fed thus owning us gradually over time.

2. Not bringing the British Empire to an end after they tried to take our country a second time in 1812. We should have done that era's equivalent of nuking them for that. We should have pounded them into the dirt and made them OUR colony, essentially liberating them from their royal, aristocratic rulers.

3. DC should never have taken the title of national capitol from Philadelphia. Philadelphia is the rightful capital of the United States even though it's undeniably fucked up. DC is the imposter and the conduit by which those foreign investors gradually buy our country out from under our feet with help from traitors within.

4. George Washington should have been disqualified from the presidency for being involved with secret societies along with several others. Both John Adams and his son we're vehemently opposed to secret societies and even tried to make them illegal but ultimately we're unsuccessful. Tragic. This is how foreign investors maintained friendly liaisons with our elected leaders....like Washington....through secret societies linked through universities and military and business circles. Washington should have been disqualified beyond being a general and John Adams should have been the one to lay down the law as first president...MAKING SECRET SOCIETIES. Citizens have a right to fully understand the national and international ties of their elected officials...especially financial ones. I cannot think of a better combination than John Adams as first president and Thomas Jefferson as his VP.

5. Former slaves should have been.sebt back to Africa one.boat at a time. Sad but true. A huge number of them may have had lives just as good or better than they would have had here. It was at least an experiment worth trying. Because Lord knows it was another 100 years before blacks.really started to get a fair shake in the U.S. And America wouldn't have had the problem of integrating them into the Republic as functional citizens. That was problematic for everyone. It is very difficult to say whether the former slaves would have experienced more hate and rejection here in the US or back in Africa where they came from. But I think it would have been worth a shot to experiment with a program like that more thoroughly. And thats not even to say some should have stayed. Slavery has an institution or some of the biggest fucking mistakes in American history.

6. We should not have participated in WW1. France has had a long history of getting involved in Wars.

7. We should NEVER have brought 1000's of exodies into our country after World War II to work within our military industrial complex, a d government agencies. There were treated like first class citizens and able to live fanciful and lucrative lives of notoriety and honor after having served Hitler and Himmler in murdering millions of Jews and attacking benevolent countries all over the world. We should have dealt with the Nazis the same way the Russians did. We should have extracted as much information as we could have out of them and then killed them or committed them to a lifetime of hard labor. They never should have gotten the deal they got from us under Operation Paperclip. This, I believe, was the beginning of "modern America". An incident happened in 1947 in the desert near where military bases were testing technology with the help of ex Nazis. Likely the incident in Roswell was nothing more than some interesting toys being played with by our joint Nazi American efforts. Fake alien bodies were placed around the wreckage, and thus the mystery and legacy of UFO culture in the United States was born, providing a smoke screen for super technological advancement over many decades which eventually exponentially surpassed anything seen in the commercial sector. The military industrial complex is at least 50 years beyond anything that we see in the commercial sector and what we have in the commercial sector is pretty impressive from our perspective isn't it! So what have the Big Boys really got? And what happened to all the sons and daughters of those Nazis where are they and where do they work now? Where do their allegencies really lie?

7.1 in 1969 Richard Nixon started to open the door to trade with China. And now we all see where that has gone. It has turned corporations into slave mongering superpowers and has turned China into or one of our most dangerous rivals in the world. And many of our modern politicians mostly Democrats seem to fully support that relationship expanding on and on and on. Only corporations have benefited from this? Not ordinary Americans.

8. When George Bush Sr. Started gleefully talking about the New World Order in his speeches like it was some kind of religious experience, the nation should have begun to open its eyes. The bushes were people who supported Hitler. They were really carrying on the original dream of a collective, globalist Reich of corporate/military/pharmaceutical/eugenic prerogatives. Bush Senior should have been seen for what he really was when he started talking about that and especially when as x CIA director the president that he served under was shot almost giving him the presidency 7 years in advance. That shit should have been one of the greatest wake-up calls this country had ever seen. Luckily he had his bullshit Iraq war to distract us all from what his real agenda was. We would all be safe if we just kept him in office to protect us! 😂

9. Anybody can see why the Soviet Union was doomed to fail. Most people didn't vote for it and could never really have great prosperity under it. But it had some great merits and successes which outdid the West on many occasions. And unfortunately when communism and the Soviet Union finally collapsed....what we started to see was the New World Order take over everything. Every last country in the world was infiltrated and prepared and paved for corporate capitalism to take over. And in many places that's what it did and literally took over the governments there and now those governments serve Western corporate power. Do we really want corporations running the world? Which political support party supports this globalism? Which ones try to slander Russia at every turn for standing up to it?

10. Obama helps the Deep State come.out of the closet. It was something that had been around for a long time but now it had so much power and so much confidence that a smooth talking lawyer like Obama could come out and actually get you to buy it. During Obama's first campaign he ran against someone who was seen by it as a RINO by most people who know about him. He put up a good talk for a long time until about 2 weeks before the election ends suddenly he said a bunch of things to make people totally give up on him and vote for Obama. What a coincidence. And what a coincidence again how four years later when Obama ran against Mitt Romney the same damn thing happened. Meet me at a bunch of stupid comments toward the end and the nation turned its eyes to Obama. In addition to that the mysterious hurricane Sandy suddenly came up the coast during the last week or two of debates effectively shutting them down and sitting Obama back to Washington in order to prove what a wonderful wonderful man he was. How convenient. And it was also very convenient when Katrina came ashore and destroyed Louisiana's oil refineries effectively justifying the prices of gas that were already high.... At the same time that we had an oil tycoon in office! If anyone doesbt knows what HAARP is you should want to look it up. It's a massive array of microwave antennas and they have several versions of it in several places throughout the world strangely enough located along hurricane routes and where they develop in the Atlantic. Surprise surprise. Maybe they can't make hurricanes but they can still steer them where they want them...WHEN they want them.

11. Another terrible mistake and one of the most recent ones he said America is now accepting the new mail-in ballot system which was a result of the pandemic. This is becoming the new norm and there's something that the Democrats almost exclusively pushed and pushed with all their might to get instated. It is a far more vulnerable method by which to vote than the normal way and yet all Democrats seem to support it. Why is that?

12. Number 12 could likely be made tonight, election day 2022. If you are smart enough to see the common thread that runs through 1-11....you should see what number 12 really is.

Hawaii is a member of the USA since 1959.

Answer. Hawaii—a U.S. territory since 1898—became the 50th state in August, 1959, following a referendum in Hawaii in which more than 93% of the voters approved the proposition that the territory should be admitted as a state. There were many Hawaiian petitions for statehood during the first half of the 20th century.

Hawaiian Statehood - Teachinghistory.org

You seem to think they were forced to become a state. My father fought in the Philippines. He thought they should have the same rights as US citizens regardless of statehood due to their service and support of soldiers in WW II. He liked them a lot.

Last edited:
If you dont understand that then you understand nothing

I never was good in surrendering. I fear my death will end in a catastrophe because I will perhaps even start to fight against the poor Boandlkramer.

Our biggest mistake was NOT destroying all the worlds communist regimes when we had overwhelming military superiority like in October 1962.

We had other chances, like when the Soviets went bankrupt in 1973. Instead, we propped them up.

Answer. Hawaii—a U.S. territory since 1898—became the 50th state in August, 1959, following a referendum in Hawaii in which more than 93% of the voters approved the proposition that the territory should be admitted as a state. ...

Did the citizens of the USA who lived at this moment of history in Hawaii also vote? What had been the result of the votes of the people who not had been citizens of the USA in Hawaii at this moment of history?

No. Hawaii was a perhaps a colony of the USA. But this means you did not respect the independence of Hawaii - what means also you broke on your own the values of your own declaration of independence.

lol 93% of the voters in Hawaii say you're full of shit.

Did the citizens of the USA who lived at this moment of history in Hawaii also vote? What had been the result of the votes of the people who not had been citizens of the USA in Hawaii at this moment of history?

You really have zero clue. Are you one of those retarded Germans who felt all oppressed n stuff after WW II? tough shit.

Forum List

Back