Sami Obaid - 60,000 dead in Gaza! 7th Oct. was a big mistake

The Israeli Nazis are now taking a hammering in Gaza because the young inexperienced conscripts cannot compete with hardened professionals .

Worse for insane Nutty , the Hooty Tooties continue to humiliate the US and negative effects on the shipping routes continues and are huge .

In the north , the Hezzers have moved into Israel and are doing terrible damage from their amazing tunnels complex .
See Iraq and Syria for US forces literally being kicked out .

It is shaping up to be a US/Israel disaster which is precisely what I forecast from October 8 -- the moment I saw the False Flag for what it was .

View attachment 892906

My dad was not only a medic during the war, but he was also the unit translator (he was born in Germany and spoke fluent German.) The idea that there was a "plan" to dupe GI's to create some propaganda goal (what would be the point, Germany was already defeated!) is just silly.

But then again, you've come on here saying people in Taiwan write in Kanji, Filipinos aren't Asian, and Apartheid wasn't that bad.

View attachment 892907

Re: But then again, you've come on here saying people in Taiwan write in Kanji, Filipinos aren't Asian, and Apartheid wasn't that bad.

Now you've gone from believing anything the Holocaust Industry pours into your gullible head to outright lying:

I dare you to show where I ever wrote: "...
Taiwan write in Kanji, Filipinos aren't Asian, and Apartheid wasn't that bad.

... or be exposed as a liar too.

I don't "STFU" for anonymous and puerile rubes.

Now you've gone from believing anything the Holocaust Industry pours into your gullible head to outright lying:
Not at all. You have a habit of saying absurd things on these forums. Holocaust denial is the ultimate absurdity.

Shit, I don't like Israel all that much, and I think Judeaism is a silly religion, but even I admit the Holocaust happened and it was every bit as bad as they say it was.

I dare you to show where I ever wrote: "...
If you aren't man enough to admit you posted this stupidity, that's on you. You could just man up and say, "I was wrong', but you don't seem capable of that.

1706271929729.png

Not at all. You have a habit of saying absurd things on these forums. Holocaust denial is the ultimate absurdity.

Shit, I don't like Israel all that much, and I think Judeaism is a silly religion, but even I admit the Holocaust happened and it was every bit as bad as they say it was.

If you aren't man enough to admit you posted this stupidity, that's on you. You could just man up and say, "I was wrong', but you don't seem capable of that.

View attachment 893291

Quit lying.

Rarely do I directly accuse some of lying but I never wrote anything about dialects in Taiwan or that ethnic cleansing was in any way excusable.

You're the one making the dishonest accusation so either show where I wrote it or remain a confirmed liar.

In words even you can understand: PROVE IT!

Quit lying.
Quit saying stupid shit.

Just because I haven't got the time or inclination to locate the threads with all the crazy shit you regularly say with conviction, doesn't mean we both don't know you said them.

Unless your meds are kicking in and you forgot you said them. YOu seem like the kind of guy who should be under a doctor's care.

Now, in the words of Jack Nicholson

Quit saying stupid shit.

Just because I haven't got the time or inclination to locate the threads with all the crazy shit you regularly say with conviction, doesn't mean we both don't know you said them.

Unless your meds are kicking in and you forgot you said them. YOu seem like the kind of guy who should be under a doctor's care.

Now, in the words of Jack Nicholson

The only thing that you've proven is that you're lying AND lazy.

Show where I ever wrote anything about languages in Taiwan or ever excused ethnic cleansing.

Think.

Why would I repeatedly condemn Netanyahu's genocide / ethnic cleansing if I thought that ethnic cleansing was acceptable?

Face facts. You've confused me with someone else but don't have the guts to admit it.

Why would I repeatedly condemn Netanyahu's genocide / ethnic cleansing if I thought that ethnic cleansing was acceptable?
I don't know. Maybe you really hate Jews.

Face facts. You've confused me with someone else but don't have the guts to admit it.
I don't think so... You say some weird shit.
Maybe you've mixed up your meds.

For the next 40 years, Palestinians will hate the Zionists even more. As will most of the world.
Two years after the end of the war it will be only a minor accent in the history books and The West will have forgotten about it.

Hell... even the Arabs and most other Muslims have abandoned Gaza to its fate... occasional and meaningless verbiage aside...

Hamas phukked-up.... they slaughtered 1,400 innocent Jews on October 7, 2023... that goes a long way, in the long run... :cool:

Two years after the end of the war it will be only a minor accent in the history books and The West will have forgotten about it.

Hell... even the Arabs and most other Muslims have abandoned Gaza to its fate... occasional and meaningless verbiage aside...

Hamas phukked-up.... they slaughtered 1,400 innocent Jews on October 7, 2023... that goes a long way, in the long run... :cool:
I've been hearing the Zionist squatters say they've finally defeated the Palestinians.... and they never seem to.

It's so incredibly ironic to see the Jews, who have sheltered under the part fabricated Holocaust narrative for so long ,turn out to be even more evil than the Germ Nazis .

I wonder when someone will come up with an "Unconscious Revenge " hypothesis ?

Perhaps I just did .
It's so incredibly ironic to see the so called “Palestinians”, who have sheltered under the completely fabricated indigenous people and stolen land narrative for so long, turn out to be even more evil than the Germ Nazis.

There, I fixed it for ya.

Hamas also murdered, tortured and kidnapped people from 25 different nationalities, which they are still holding on to.

I wonder how many of those hostages are still alive? I have my doubts.
Most Israelis think whoever is left is either dead, or raped and tortured so much they will never be released alive.

Except, are they "enslaved" or did they just accept the culture.

Take Egypt for example, which the Caliphate took without a fight. Because the Egyptians, who had been grounded under the heal of Roman/Byzantine imperialism, saw the Arabs as liberators. Sure, we'll adopt your religion and language.
And if you don't. You pay a small tax.

It simple. They are minorities. And the are tolerated. More than religious minorities in Europe were tolerated, which is why no one worships Zeus or Odin today.

Yes, literally enslaved!

How more vividly do you need to see it, to see it?
More than Yazidi slaves and "chocolate" sold at markets?

Before Zionism, Jews were enslaved in Muslim states.
And for the minorities, and nations yet liberated,
it remains the reality of Arab imperialism.

slavery.png

Last edited:
Yes, literally enslaved!

How more vividly do you need to see it, to see it?
More than Yazidi slaves and "chocolate" sold at markets?

Before Zionism, Jews were enslaved in Muslim states.
And for the minorities, and nations yet liberated,
it remains the reality of Arab imperialism.
You are going off on tangents here, guy.

The Zionists are running an apartheid state, period.

That no one gives a shit about the Devil-Worshipping Yazidis

You are going off on tangents here, guy.

The Zionists are running an apartheid state, period.

That no one gives a shit about the Devil-Worshipping Yazidis

Which makes lots of sense,
and your posturing a highly moral one...

Now, can you talk like a normal human being?

Which makes lots of sense,
and your posturing a highly moral one...

Now, can you talk like a normal human being?

Sure it is. Whatever argument between the Sunnis and the Yazidis about whether or not the Peacock Angel and Iblis are the same person to me is utterly silly.

But the Zionist squatters having their grubby little fist in the American Taxpayer's pocket to fund their Apartheid Religious Fantasies is a serious concern.

Forum List

Back