The Aftermath of the Trial

The media conned the public with the 6th grade photo and the press conferences with the family fraud lawyer Crump. Dumbass public took their marching orders from him and believed what he said.
Media lied when they claimed Zimmerman was ordered and commanded to stand down by police.
They doctored the 911 call.
They blew up the DNA evidence to make it appear it was conclusive as to guilt. Amazing the dumb masses bought that whopper.
And the dumb masses believed Zimmerman was guilty, picked sides and had their naive and gullible minds made up BEFORE THE FIRST WITNESS TESTIFIED AND FIRST PIECE OF EVIDENCE WAS INTRODUCED.
Because they are ignorant.
Once the trial started and the media fraud was exposed they had egg on their face.
To this date they will not admit they bought the media case hook line and sinker and what the media told them was false.

Until the low information citizen admits he is ignorant as to the law and is willing to learn and understand the foundation of the rights of the accused in this great nation he needs to keep his pie hole shut.
He has made a damn fool of himself and a mockery to the American judicial system which has at its foundation trial by jury and the 100% burden of proof on the government.

I have lots of qualms on this case. Zimmerman made lots of mistakes :

The most serious one : play the vigilante on a suspect, based on no evidence.

It all went wrong when he left the vehicle. They fought , Martin had the upper hand and Gorge answered firing his weapon ( hell , why didn't he carry a tasser for god's sake ).

At the end it was self defense. But if he hadn't taken the vigilante attitude and waited for the police both of them would be alive and well. So it's a real tragedy.

Life inprisionment is too harsh for his imprudence . But walking away with no punisment at all seems wrong too.

Since Zimmerman seems to be a law abidding citizen therefore a sentence of social work seems appropiate for me .

The only mistake Zimmerman made was not having his gun out sooner. When Trayvon approached him and asked if he had a problem, the gun should have been in his hand. He should never have let Trayvon get that close.
There was no "vigilante" going on. Zimmerman was a concerned citizen worried about a community that had had numerous break ins. He did not follow Trayvon. He couldn't see Trayvon and wanted to see where he had gone to. That isnt following.
The constant mischaracterization of people here and in the media is unconscionable. People are OK with dead victims, which Zimmerman would have been without a gun. They aren't OK with victims who fight back.

Until the low information citizen admits he is ignorant as to the law and is willing to learn and understand the foundation of the rights of the accused in this great nation he needs to keep his pie hole shut.
He has made a damn fool of himself and a mockery to the American judicial system which has at its foundation trial by jury and the 100% burden of proof on the government.

This whole thing was nothing but fodder for low information voters. What I find odd is that the NRA never spoke to loud in GZ's defense. They went right to stand your ground. Now, the low information voters will likely see an attempt made to have SYG repealed. This is already happening.

This whole thing was nothing but fodder for low information voters. What I find odd is that the NRA never spoke to loud in GZ's defense. They went right to stand your ground. Now, the low information voters will likely see an attempt made to have SYG repealed. This is already happening.

But people fail to realize that this case wasn't about SYG. It was about self-defense! If they wish to repeal self defense laws, in that case, they can do so at their own peril.

Zimmerman was getting the hell beat out of him and defended himself. What more needs to be said?

Lots. In Florida, the laws are to vague. In Texas, Zimmermans shooting would not have been justified, and Texas is pretty liberal with the standards for shooting folks. Politics and race is what got dude off. This is you ain't seeing all the hoopla supporting George Zimmerman. They are wisely looking towards the day they will have to defend SYG.

But people fail to realize that this case wasn't about SYG. It was about self-defense! If they wish to repeal self defense laws, in that case, they can do so at their own peril.

No, this was about politics and race, bumper stickers, T-shirts and campaign slogans as well as money on the backs of a dead teenager and some guy who's life isn't worth a plug nickle now.

It's hard to just sit down and respond to all of these opinions in one extra long response post. I will address just a few.

This case was not a case that turned on the guilt or innocence of anyone. We know George Zimmerman fired the fatal shot. He admitted it. This case was one that decided whether or not firing that fatal shot was justified. The jury's verdict was that the act was justified.

The reason why this case can't be compared to the OJ case is because the OJ case did involve questions of guilt or innocence. OJ denied being the killer. He said he didn't do it, someone else did it. The prosecution could never prove that he committed the acts that led to death beyond a reasonable doubt and there was no issue of whether or not the acts were justified. The doubt was that it was as reasonable to conclude that someone else killed Goldman and Brown, as it was reasonable to conclude that OJ did it. With that kind of evidence, the jury has no choice but to acquit. Just like in the Zimmerman case, once they concluded that Zimmerman was being beaten and felt that he would be beaten to death, the jury had no choice but to acquit.

Trayvon Martin was a thug in training. This is not important except in one respect. Was being a young thug, just trying his wings, the kind of person who would have a propensity to attack others? The jury, upon the testimony of Rachel Jeantel that Martin probably threw the first punch, concluded that he was.

There is a sickness in the black community that encourages the belief that there is some sort of right to commit crimes. The attacks and vandalism now being played out did not start with Trayvon Martin. It has been going on for years. Long, long before the names Martin or Zimmerman were ever heard. It's an excuse now. "Bash for Trayvon". It justifies what they wanted to do and were going to do anyway.

If the sensible black people do not take charge and get a handle on the kind of violence coming from this part of the nation, there is no hope for them. None at all. The brush of violence is so broad that it will absolutely paint each and every black person that walks the streets.

We are all Americans, we are all individuals, we are supposed to be responsible for ourselves and our families first and foremost. I'm not responsible for you and it would be stupid for me to hold you responsible for the actions of someone else that you are not associated with. It would be akin to me blaming you for the actions of white criminals and telling you that you should get a handle on them.
The best thing people of ANY race should do, is be responsible for themselves and their family, and to let their own individual "light" shine by showing kindness, compassion, and respect for their fellow "man".

No, this was about politics and race, bumper stickers, T-shirts and campaign slogans as well as money on the backs of a dead teenager and some guy who's life isn't worth a plug nickle now.

That's the whole problem. Who are we to determine the value of life?

That's the whole problem. Who are we to determine the value of life?

Tis a tough one with life having so little value thees days.

In this case, Zimmerman is innocent. The reason is that the jury ruled self-defense, which is not a crime. The initial police report showed that his wounds were consistent with what Zimmerman told police after the fact, which showed that he was not the aggressor.

Also, the state's prime witness reversed her lying court testimony of "Trayvon cried for help and the other guy was on top" to "Trayvon whooped cracka's ass." during her first post trial interview. This female lying is not uncommon in cases in which Al Sharpton inures witnesses repeatedly into the process of decimating a white person for living. He has come to the conclusion that if one is black, one is right, to hell with what the law says. And he somehow surrounds himself with the meconium of purile black persons who are urged to commit perjury against white people. He's full of rancor and hate.

Cases in which Sharpton involved himself: (1) Twanna Brawley lies about unknown white assailants (2) Chrystal Magnum lie about rape (Duke Lacrosse Team)

Black citizens have maggots like Sharpton fooling them, and that's why they get loser syndrome every time Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton step up to the plate. These men have made themselves disreputable over and over and over. When they take over with their smear campaigns and make everyone indignant, they take a lot of money home with them and live like kings. The nation needs to reconsider perjury laws and enforce them, and quit falling for blackmail threats of incitation of pandemic mob violence. It's time to call bluff and duke it out.

The black community will not heal itself if it gets a constant supply of federal support for bad behaviors.

I disagree with your assertion; what percentage of the "Black community" do you think follows the likes of Sharpton and Jackson? Do you think that Black people can also be individuals who are capable of thinking for themselves?

What percentage of "the Black community" is receiving federal support? Is federal support solely for Black people?

Last edited:
In this case, Zimmerman is innocent. The reason is that the jury ruled self-defense, which is not a crime. The initial police report showed that his wounds were consistent with what Zimmerman told police after the fact, which showed that he was not the aggressor.

Also, the state's prime witness reversed her lying court testimony of "Trayvon cried for help and the other guy was on top" to "Trayvon whooped cracka's ass." during her first post trial interview. This female lying is not uncommon in cases in which Al Sharpton inures witnesses repeatedly into the process of decimating a white person for living. He has come to the conclusion that if one is black, one is right, to hell with what the law says. And he somehow surrounds himself with the meconium of purile black persons who are urged to commit perjury against white people. He's full of rancor and hate.

Cases in which Sharpton involved himself: (1) Twanna Brawley lies about unknown white assailants (2) Chrystal Magnum lie about rape (Duke Lacrosse Team)

Black citizens have maggots like Sharpton fooling them, and that's why they get loser syndrome every time Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton step up to the plate. These men have made themselves disreputable over and over and over. When they take over with their smear campaigns and make everyone indignant, they take a lot of money home with them and live like kings. The nation needs to reconsider perjury laws and enforce them, and quit falling for blackmail threats of incitation of pandemic mob violence. It's time to call bluff and duke it out.

The black community will not heal itself if it gets a constant supply of federal support for bad behaviors.

I find that pretty ignorant and insulting; what percentage of the "Black community" do you think follows the likes of Sharpton and Jackson? Do you think that Black people can also be individuals who are capable of thinking for themselves?

What percentage of "the Black community" is receiving federal support? Is federal support solely for Black people?

Given their reaction towards the verdict? All of them. And as for thinking for themselves, that remains yet to be seen.

The George Zimmerman trial has highlighted some things that I think are some of the most destructive things within our society today and we MUST deal with them if we are to survive. Will we? Not as long as there are screams and finger pointing and attempts to label calmer heads on both ends of the political spectrum with labels. RACIST! Because that term is used so much it has no meaning to me anymore. If you can be a racist simply for not agreeing with the Obama administration, then attempting to label someone a racist because they think George Zimmerman is innocent is innocuous and unimportant.

I NEVER thought George Zimmerman was a bad person. I think he was incredibly stupid. Do I take his side? No, I think he ought to have his butt kicked for putting himself in such a situation. Should he go to jail? Not for this situation because the jury has found him not guilty because there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of Murder 2! The whole process was ignorant and I have always believed that they should have went for Manslaughter 2 (no criminal intent). Since he's been found not guilty, the constitution protects George Zimmerman from further prosecution just like everyone else.

I NEVER thought that Trayvon Martin was a bad person either. Incredibly stupid as well. Someone who was full of his own 'juice' and who thought he was bullet proof like most teenagers. Well, I guess we found out that he wasn't. Combine these two idiots and you've created a perfect storm of ignorance that resulted in tragic circumstances.

What I get tired of is those who speak as though they are the end-all authority on something and you MUST get into line with their way of thinking or we're going to label you. Well guess what? I don't get in line. I make up my own mind and I speak it. If you don't like it or don't want to hear it, you know where the door is. Take your labels with you.

I keep hearing that we have to have an 'honest dialogue' concerning guns, race and justice. Fine, you come to the table with your labels in check and I'll listen to your concerns. I don't "buy in" just because you think I should...

What you and the press, and especially the Trayvon supporters did not talk about was that Trayvon was a thug. Kicked out of school for fighting, caught with stolen items, acting like a gangsta online and on film---basically abborant behavior.

Imagine if there was even ONE shread of evidence of Zimmerman doing any of these similar bad things, he would have been crucified for them.

When people start holding everyone to the same behavioral standards, America can move forward. But that won't happen.

Zimmerman was getting the hell beat out of him and defended himself. What more needs to be said?

Lots. In Florida, the laws are to vague. In Texas, Zimmermans shooting would not have been justified, and Texas is pretty liberal with the standards for shooting folks. Politics and race is what got dude off. This is you ain't seeing all the hoopla supporting George Zimmerman. They are wisely looking towards the day they will have to defend SYG.

Bulloney. Florida's laws are very clear. Texas' are even clearer. If this had happened in New Jersey Zimmerman would still have been acquitted.

Obviously, you have a passion for the topic...

... Me? Obviously the cops had the right idea when they didn't want to charge him to begin with...

... a case of self-defense if there ever was one...

... and the jury got it right.

Forum List

Back