Rich to pay their fair share

I don't honestly see what is the big deal what Biden is doing, the democrats are doing an awesome job. We do need though some more aggressive measures against the rich to get their money and redistribute it to those less fortunate. Increasing taxes on the rich is great, but there are other ways too. I 100% support taxing the living snot out of the rich.
I'll bet you believe that drivel, since it caters to your hatred and envy. The "less fortunate" are "less motivated", Period. You could actually provide mansions and high class lifestyles to people who are TRULY NEEDY for reasons that aren't self inflicted if you fools tried to hold political sociopaths accountable, but you're too stupid to realize your "team" is full of shit. They PROTECT REALLY RICH ruling class individuals from not only paying taxes but enriching themselves to the interest you pay on the $30T+ debt you've racked up.

If Trump wins they will get extended. They could have been ended in Biden's first two years, but despite their statements, Democrats actually support this also.
Democrats PROTECT the rich. They pander to cry babies who are consumed with hatred and envy, but aren't willing to do much exertion in order to earn more. At least the GOP is willing to see things created and paid for, too bad it's mostly the war industry and plenty of democrats are just as invested.

Keep up with your delusion that elected sociopath lawyers give a shit about "poor" people though if it makes you feel safe.

"The "less fortunate" are "less motivated" is horse shit.
Uhh...no it isn't.

You have the richest "poor" people on earth. Fat fucks that get fatter everyday walking out of grocery stores with carts full of cookies and soda people who exert themselves have to pay for.

Truly needy people with handicaps or mental illness are different, and your streets are full of them.

Blame Trump though, like the loyal little drone you are.

Democrats PROTECT the rich. They pander to cry babies who are consumed with hatred and envy, but aren't willing to do much exertion in order to earn more. At least the GOP is willing to see things created and paid for, too bad it's mostly the war industry and plenty of democrats are just as invested.

Keep up with your delusion that elected sociopath lawyers give a shit about "poor" people though if it makes you feel safe.

My delusions? What have I ever said to make you think I believe any of them would actually do what they say?

I don't honestly see what is the big deal what Biden is doing, the democrats are doing an awesome job. We do need though some more aggressive measures against the rich to get their money and redistribute it to those less fortunate. Increasing taxes on the rich is great, but there are other ways too. I 100% support taxing the living snot out of the rich.
What a shock, another loon that either didn't read the OP or doesn't understand taxes.

Increase property taxes, increase capital gains, and remove SALT deductions.

It is no mystery how to increase taxes on the rich.

The politicians are not going to do this to their best donors.
Increase property taxes:
Fuck yes. Let’s make home ownership even less possible. Only the rich can own houses, the rest can just rent.

Increase capital gains tax:
For sure. Let’s make sure anyone with a 401k pays their fair share. Maybe your retirement isn’t going to be so good, you rich bastard.

I can actually agree with salt deductions. There shouldn’t be any. You don’t get to tax more at the state level and have that offset what you owe federally. No more salt deductions.

I'm saying THEY DON'T.

You want to tax them for not trading stock?

In fact the people who own them are getting tax dollars from the interest on the debt, which is EVEN WORSE than the illegal aliens getting fraudulent returns from the IRS.

The Federal Reserve is part of the US government.
They only hold about 13% of public debt.
Do you know what they do with their earnings?

Properties are undervalued by the NY government. They should market sdjust. Properties are selling for 10x assessed values in NY.

They will not.

It it all campaign slogan class warfare bullshit.
So, what happens when the housing crashes because homes are taxed on market value? Can we blame Bush again, that was fun.

How would you explain your move to renters, who pay the increased tax on investment properties?

Forum List

Back