COVID's aftermath.

And the Dems put active covid patients in nursing homes………..

BRILLIANT FOLKS!
Yep,

So did Republican Governors, other countries too... Bad idea but they thought it was being safer at the time..

But hey nothing like making political points on the deaths of Americans... But where was Trump's federal health dept to give guidelines?
Again this was at a time when Trump was saying this would be over in a few weeks..

Man on motorcycle drives head on into a semi at eighty mph dies of Covid.
Please fuck off until you explain the CDC excess deaths...

Stop pissing on death Americans graves because you can't accept the reality.. People might think you're a complete dick..

Do you feel good when push for ignorance and misinformation that killed over a million Americans...
1.2m Americans dead and you want to still push false narrative.

Holocaust Deniers might have excuse that it happened 72 years ago in another continent.. What's your excuse?
Dropped on head as a child won't cut it...

Trump lied to the nation and to governors about how serious the pandemic.... It was sheer incompetence...

Governors were guilty of believing their President in a crisis...

You need more than two weeks to flaten the curve...

Could please stop creating yourselves as hindsight geniuses... There was information available at the time, Trump chose to hide that information and misinform the nation that this pandemic would be over in a few weeks, when he was told the opposite...

Governors were informed that two weeks could flaten the curve. It did considerably but not enough... So they extended to try and get it as far down as possible...

You are trying to equate the two... You don't give a fuck how many Americans died or what could have been learnt... You are pissing on dead Americans to try and cover up for Trump...
Trump didn't order any Governor to keep their state locked down, fuckwit.

Not all of us, but apparently you did. I agree that the health agencies struggled with a consistent message as they tried to interpret the data. That is not the same as Trump's attempts to downplay the threat COVID represented because of how it might affect people's behavior if he took it seriously.

Im sure you know that pelosi was busy telling everybody to keep shopping, no threat here, and fauci was telling everyone they didn't need to wear a face mask before they started flailing when orange man said the same thing.

Please fuck off until you explain the CDC excess deaths...

Stop pissing on death Americans graves because you can't accept the reality.. People might think you're a complete dick..

Do you feel good when push for ignorance and misinformation that killed over a million Americans...
1.2m Americans dead and you want to still push false narrative.

Holocaust Deniers might have excuse that it happened 72 years ago in another continent.. What's your excuse?
Dropped on head as a child won't cut it...

My favorite was the murder/suicide that apparently was Covid!

Yep,

So did Republican Governors, other countries too... Bad idea but they thought it was being safer at the time..

But hey nothing like making political points on the deaths of Americans... But where was Trump's federal health dept to give guidelines?
Again this was at a time when Trump was saying this would be over in a few weeks..

It was being safer putting SICK people in with the elderly?

And you don’t think you belong to a cult? Seek help.

Last edited:
Trump didn't order any Governor to keep their state locked down, fuckwit.
Governors were taking medical advice from the White House Surgeon General, CDC.....

That is what happens when there is an attack on the whole of America, the states get guidance from federal government...

And Trump told them not to worry it will be gone ina couple of weeks when he was getting advice to the opposite...

This then went on to kill 1.2m Americans, per captia 100,000s more that the per captia of Europe...

Governors were taking medical advice from the White House Surgeon General, CDC.....

That is what happens when there is an attack on the whole of America, the states get guidance from federal government...

And Trump told them not to worry it will be gone ina couple of weeks when he was getting advice to the opposite...

This then went on to kill 1.2m Americans, per captia 100,000s more that the per captia of Europe...

I didn’t worry. I’m not dead, Ted

It was being safer putting SICK people in with the elderly?

And you don’t think you belong to a cult? Seek help.

Republican Governors did the exact same thing.. IT was a screw up.

They must have been getting advised from one source...
Can you figure it out yet...

Trump's White House which was saying it would be over in a few weeks...

Again lets point out one thing, Thos Govenors both GOP and Dem did the same thing which turned out to be wrong. They all did it and it was a mistake.
Trump was told different. He was given the right advice and he choose to lie to the people and the Govenors about the severity of the pandemic.

My favorite was the murder/suicide that apparently was Covid!
Again, expalin the CDC excess deaths at the time...

I am sick of ye denying American deaths like Holocaust deniers...
To me ye are the worst type of people... You don't care as long as you can climb within your cult..

Im sure you know that pelosi was busy telling everybody to keep shopping, no threat here, and fauci was telling everyone they didn't need to wear a face mask before they started flailing when orange man said the same thing.
You think Pelosi had the power to set the national agenda like Trump did?

Republican Governors did the exact same thing.. IT was a screw up.

They must have been getting advised from one source...
Can you figure it out yet...

Trump's White House which was saying it would be over in a few weeks...

Again lets point out one thing, Thos Govenors both GOP and Dem did the same thing which turned out to be wrong. They all did it and it was a mistake.
Trump was told different. He was given the right advice and he choose to lie to the people and the Govenors about the severity of the pandemic.
Got a link to red states doing so. News to me.

Again, expalin the CDC excess deaths at the time...

I am sick of ye denying American deaths like Holocaust deniers...
To me ye are the worst type of people... You don't care as long as you can climb within your cult..

So you think a murder/suicide was covid?

I don’t think I ever said that covid didn’t kill some. Mostly elderly. And we knew that from the git go. But instead of doing all we could to simply protect them, we took a one size fit all approach, which, in reality, was crazier than hell.

So you think a murder/suicide was covid?

I don’t think I ever said that covid didn’t kill some. Mostly elderly. And we knew that from the git go. But instead of doing all we could to simply protect them, we took a one size fit all approach, which, in reality, was crazier than hell.
No he didn't...

But he lied to them at the seriousness of the virus..

Governors are guilty of believing their President...

1711588784129.png

Yes elderly, but alot of deaths from 50 to 74 too...

BTW, why is it cool if they are old... So you don't mind if old people die...

No he didn't...

But he lied to them at the seriousness of the virus..

Governors are guilty of believing their President...

View attachment 923411

Yes elderly, but alot of deaths from 50 to 74 too...

BTW, why is it cool if they are old... So you don't mind if old people die...
I am old people, and from the start I, knowing it was worse on older folks, said, do not destroy the future of our youth to save me and those that have had full life’s

Biden opens the door to revisiting the early days of the pandemic​

Ever since President Joe Biden declared his reelection run nearly a year ago, he has largely avoided talking about the coronavirus pandemic.
That’s changing now.

Biden has repeatedly invoked the darkest days of the pandemic in a series of recent speeches, recalling the panic that took hold in early 2020 as schools shuttered, stocks cratered and hospitals became overwhelmed.

“First responders were literally risking their lives. Nurses were in garbage bags as garments because they couldn’t get any other help,” he said during a fundraiser Tuesday in North Carolina, repeating a sentiment he’s expressed at three other events in the last week. “Loved ones were dying all alone and we couldn’t even say goodbye to them.”

Clearly the government's failed response to COVID under Trump is a vulnerability Biden should exploit.

Ever since President Joe Biden declared his reelection run nearly a year ago, he has largely avoided talking about the coronavirus pandemic.
That’s changing now.

Biden has repeatedly invoked the darkest days of the pandemic in a series of recent speeches, recalling the panic that took hold in early 2020 as schools shuttered, stocks cratered and hospitals became overwhelmed.

“First responders were literally risking their lives. Nurses were in garbage bags as garments because they couldn’t get any other help,” he said during a fundraiser Tuesday in North Carolina, repeating a sentiment he’s expressed at three other events in the last week. “Loved ones were dying all alone and we couldn’t even say goodbye to them.”

Clearly the government's failed response to COVID under Trump is a vulnerability Biden should exploit.

And………

Biden failed to lock down the country under his watch and allowed hundreds of thousands of untested, non vaccinated illegals entry into this country through the southern border.

Lets me guess, your a Trump supporter now?

That’s changing now.

It shows trump personal incompetence more than anything.

He spent the year worrying about himself and his political ambitions. If he was properly advised or took on advise, all he had to do is listen to the experts and just act in a clam manner. He been re-elected. He acted like baffoon and US couldn't wait to get rid of him fast enough.

It shows trump personal incompetence more than anything.

He spent the year worrying about himself and his political ambitions. If he was properly advised or took on advise, all he had to do is listen to the experts and just act in a clam manner. He been re-elected. He acted like baffoon and US couldn't wait to get rid of him fast enough.
A fool and his money………

Forum List

Back