Biden's Venezuelan Gangs Are Here. Illegal in Drive-by Shooting of Woman in Chicago

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is just the small stuff. Wait until the next electricity blackouts when they start coming through your windows. They are organized, they are ruthless, and now thanks to Joe Biden they are here.

allegedly-conspired-provide-conceal-material-76397080.jpg

https://www.foxnews.com/us/venezuela...ve-by-shooting

"Venezuelan illegal migrant, an alleged cartel member, charged in connection to Chicago drive-by shooting

Adelvis Carmona Rodriguez, 29, was charged with attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon
Stepheny Price By Stepheny Price Fox News

Officials have announced that charges have been filed against an illegal Venezuelan migrant and alleged cartel member in connection with a drive-by shooting last month in the Little Village neighborhood in Chicago, according to FOX 32.

On Tuesday, Chicago Police and the U.S. Marshals Service told FOX 32 that Adelvis Carmona Rodriguez, 29, was identified as the gunman who allegedly shot at a 27-year-old woman during a drive-by shooting on Feb. 4.

According to FOX 32, the victim suffered gunshot wounds throughout her body and was transported to a local hospital where she was listed in critical condition.

The suspect was charged with attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon."

"Deadly alliance brewing between MS-13 and bloodthirsty Venezuelan Tren de Aragua gang behind NYC cellphone robberies, FBI fears"

https://nypost.com/2024/02/13/metro/...up-with-ms-13/

This is just the small stuff. Wait until the next electricity blackouts when they start coming through your windows. They are organized, they are ruthless, and now thanks to Joe Biden they are here.

"Venezuelan illegal migrant, an alleged cartel member, charged in connection to Chicago drive-by shooting

Adelvis Carmona Rodriguez, 29, was charged with attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon

Officials have announced that charges have been filed against an illegal Venezuelan migrant and alleged cartel member in connection with a drive-by shooting last month in the Little Village neighborhood in Chicago, according to FOX 32.

On Tuesday, Chicago Police and the U.S. Marshals Service told FOX 32 that Adelvis Carmona Rodriguez, 29, was identified as the gunman who allegedly shot at a 27-year-old woman during a drive-by shooting on Feb. 4.

According to FOX 32, the victim suffered gunshot wounds throughout her body and was transported to a local hospital where she was listed in critical condition.

The suspect was charged with attempted first-degree murder, aggravated assault with a weapon and possession of a weapon."

"Deadly alliance brewing between MS-13 and bloodthirsty Venezuelan Tren de Aragua gang behind NYC cellphone robberies, FBI fears"

Fearmongering is fun!!

I can't believe the U.S. will go out of the way to destroy an entire country without expecting that the people they've impoverished may end up fleeing here

Why are you eager to kill me?
crepitus, you are suffering Clinical Paranoia, I am sorry I made that post, I will report it cause I had no idea you are suffering clinical paranoia. I will report my comment and take it down. I would never ever of joked had I known your mental health was so deteriorated. I am not being a smartass or trolling. I want you to get the help you need. If you like I will help in anyway I can. I should make a support thread in the mental health threads under medical.

Do not let this go untreated, clinical paranoia at the stage you are in is very dangerous. You could hurt someone you dont even know. Get help.
Clinical paranoia is more severe. It’s a rare mental health condition in which you believe that others are unfair, lying, or actively trying to harm you when there’s no proof. You don’t think you’re paranoid at all because you feel sure it’s true. As the old saying goes, “It isn’t paranoia if they’re really out to get you.”
Symptoms of paranoia and delusional disorders include intense and irrational mistrust or suspicion, which can bring on feelings of fear, anger, and betrayal. Some beliefs and behaviors of individuals with symptoms of paranoia include mistrust, hypervigilance (constantly looking for threats), difficulty with forgiveness, defensive attitude in response to imagined criticism, preoccupation with hidden motives, fear of being tricked or taken advantage of, trouble relaxing, or being argumentative

Is that or is it not what you posted?

Are you suffering from dementia, like your orange idol, to the point where you can't remember what you posted from one moment to the next?
technically, the @ symbol links you to my comment.

if you want to read into it, it reads, another republican wants to kill at crepitus. It does not say, another republican wants to kill crepitus.

further, honest to god, I am a registered democrat. I need to get another card or find mind, or record the biden robo donation calls I get which are proof I am a registered democrat.

I deleted the thread so that your Clinical Paranoia is not triggered. Loss of memory is another symptom of clinical paranoia.

The signs that you dont remember is that I got to comments in, in reply to you, so you were notified and read my apology. So there is no question I know what I posted, the question is why dont you remember getting notified of those to posts

Dude, you are in very bad, mental condition.

Multicultural sanctuary communities are leading the way in the US.

/sarcasm

Forum List

Back