Teaching masturbation in schools

Here's another interesting bit...apparently unintended pregnancies have increased in Nigeria since our wonderful "sex for all, here are some crappy condoms" pioneers started teaching them pre-marital sex was common, good, and consequences avoidable:

"Between 1990 and 2003, Nigeria made large improvements in young women's educational attainment, but the country experienced only modest declines in early marriage and adolescent childbearing, while the unintended birthrate rose (from 10% to 16%), according to new analysis from the New York-based Guttmacher Institute and the Women's Health and Action Research Centre in Benin City, Nigeria."

Unintended Births on the Rise Among Young Women in Nigeria

Crap, we need to teach them more about having sex! Maybe we can get those rates to go up another 10 percent in the next 13 years. Wouldn't that be GREAT?

Nigeria ... really ... sorry but that does not equate to the US because of many factors, one being "crappy condoms", oddly you got that right. Their access to protection is not quality, and the education they are receiving on the subject seems lacking also. As I say, the one thing that kept my class from avoiding sex ... pics of diseased genitals ... once you see those, you don't want the risk, add in the real facts and the risks fall. So anti-sex ed is stupid, it's leaving them in the dark since too many parents are irresponsible twits.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/If0AW0FHT2A&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/If0AW0FHT2A&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

That cost this good woman her job.

and us a good thread apparently :tongue:

The thread was closed because that's like me starting a thread saying teachers are going to have sex with all their students so they lose their viginity to someone they know. Oh, and I don't have a link to it, I read it in our local paper.
:cuckoo:

Anyhoo, I opened it back up. Apparently links aren't needed! Carry on! All hands on deck so to speak! :lol:

That cost this good woman her job.

The thread was closed because that's like me starting a thread saying teachers are going to have sex with all their students so they lose their viginity to someone they know. Oh, and I don't have a link to it, I read it in our local paper.

Anyhoo, I opened it back up. Apparently links aren't needed! Carry on! All hands on deck so to speak! :lol:

Time for me to go back to school! Granted, I've already lost it, but those teachers don't have to know that do they? :evil:

Immie

Time for me to go back to school! Granted, I've already lost it, but those teachers don't have to know that do they? :evil:

Immie

LOL!

You know if you read it on the internet it must be TRUE! :lol:

Hilarious how our society is so damned hung up about sex.

It's a "hang up" to think that public schools have no real right to be teaching youngsters HOW TO on the "subject" of masturbation?

I like lots of things about sex -- including being a bit of a leacherous older guy and appreciating beauty.

But that????

Immie

LOL!

Absolutely... I'm going back to school and I'm going to sit in front of the classroom and I'm going to volunteer first.

Wait a minute do I get to pick the teacher?

Immie

Immie

LOL!

Absolutely... I'm going back to school and I'm going to sit in front of the classroom and I'm going to volunteer first.

Immie

Of course! It doesn't matter, because didn't you know all female teachers look like Michelle Pfeiffer? I don't have a link, but trust me on this! :)

LOL!

Immie

Of course! It doesn't matter, because didn't you know all female teachers look like Michelle Pfeiffer? I don't have a link, but trust me on this! :)

Really? You aren't just pulling my... my... um leg are you? :D

Immie

Isn't this what they teach all new members of the senate and congess on their oreinatation meetings

The Brookings Register Newspaper. I dont have a link for it and you have to pay to get the news online.

They are voting on it but from what I gather, it would be a discussion-only curriculum where they give the girls information on dildos and I dont know what the boys would be taught exactly. I dont think it would be a show and tell type thing..just a discussion of why its safer to masturbate than get an STD. I would hope that they dont bring dildos and pocket pussies to class to show the kids and I dont think thats what it entails.

Some parents were displeased with even a conversation about masturbation in public school so I think thats why it made the paper.

I dont see anything wrong with them telling the children that masturbation will prevent STD's and pregnancy. I think if they are going to do this that they should also teach them about safe sex but then again, that would be defeating the purpose of them wanting the children to masturbate over having sex even tho thats not going to stop any kid from doing so.

I apologize for the lateness in my post, I had to work...some of us cant stay on the internet all day long posting on forums.

Jamie

Jamie

Last edited:
This topic is just one more reason why the social structure of this country is going to shit.

Masturbation taught to our children in school???

REALLY???????

Forum List

Back