Zone1 does wokeness and LGBTQ+ deserve anymore attention in highschool than dissecting a frog?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
i grew up in the 80s, a wonderful peaceful time when gays had not yet infested pre-highschool schools.
i'd want my own children to grow up that way,
to not learn about sex and especially sexual orientation anymore than they would on the topic of dissecting a frog.

what about you?

i grew up in the 80s, a wonderful peaceful time when gays had not yet infested pre-highschool schools.
to not learn about sex and especially sexual orientation anymore than they would on the topic of dissecting a frog.

what about you?

That doesn't sound like the peacefan I remember.

Has somebody hacked peacefan's account or something? :laughing0301:

what about you?
How does this hate thread qualify for the clean debate zone?

what about you?
Of course, sexuality and orientation should be left to parents/families to deal with. Any school trying to impose their conjured norms is immoral and overstepping their bounds.

Anatomy is one thing... promoting LBTQ stuff is completely different, and by the data is guiding children towards increased levels of depression and suicide.

Doing such a thing to any person under 18 is abuse.

Meanwhile, the lawsuits from de-transitioners against the woke medical outposts are coming. The headlines are being suppressed by the woke, pro-trans media.. but the reckoning is coming. You can't believe in "those under 18 cannot give consent" and "children should be able to act against their physiological/psychological health" at the same time.

stop seeing everything that criticizes the LGBTQ+ community as 'hate'...
That's really the crux of their argument.

If that's the standard, then if they don't believe in Christianity, they "hate" me.

I demand they pray and proclaim Christ is Lord.. and if they don't, they aren't respecting me, and are making me unsafe.

It's the same thing.

That's really the crux of their argument.

If that's the standard, then if they don't believe in Christianity, they "hate" me.

I demand they pray and proclaim Christ is Lord.. and if they don't, they aren't respecting me, and are making me unsafe.

It's the same thing.
Ignorance or hate, take your pick. LGTBQ is natural. Those are biological facts.

LGTBQ (the way it's acting now) is far too intrusive on other people's sexuality.
I don't know what that means. No LGTBQ person has intruded into my sex life. Whatever is going on in yours, other than rape, you have some responsibility in.
where i draw the line is at kids' education, though.
What good reason do you have for why kids shouldn't be educated on natural human biological traits that they may have?

Ignorance or hate, take your pick. LGTBQ is natural. Those are biological facts.
I want you to pray to Christ and declare Christ is Lord... and if you don't, you're disrespecting me and making me unsafe.

Are you going to be so full of hate to not comply to my demands???

I want you to pray to Christ and declare Christ is Lord... and if you don't, you're disrespecting me and making me unsafe.

Are you going to be so full of hate to not comply to my demands???
Is Christ a biological fact? I'm not talking about your feelings here. I'm talking about teaching children biological facts. Are those off limits for some good reason?

I don't know what that means. No LGTBQ person has intruded into my sex life. Whatever is going on in yours, other than rape, you have some responsibility in.

What good reason do you have for why kids shouldn't be educated on natural human biological traits that they may have?
i was speaking in general.
  • TV ads with gays in it, celebrating their pride : too much.
  • public displays of affection by gays in the streets and public transit (including here in Amsterdam.NL, where i live) : too much

and young kids should not be taught about sexual acts, even if they do already have sexual feelings.

• public displays of affection by gays in the streets and public transit (including here in Amsterdam.NL, where i live) : too much

and young kids should not be taught about sexual acts, even if they do already have sexual feelings.
I’m not a fan of PDA across the board. I’d prefer everyone just keep it out of public

But a gay couple has equal rights to display affection as much as any straight couple.

And if “too many gays” in commercials bothers you, then you’re a ridiculous and childish person. Who the hell cares who is or isn’t in commercials? Who even watched them?

Sex education has been part of the curriculum for generations now.

And what do you even mean about teaching them “sexual acts”? What’s that? No one is teaching the Kama sutra to kids.

But, yeah, they obviously have to be taught the basics of safe sex and birth control before puberty hits them like a ton of bricks

As I said, being LGBTQ is natural. If you have a problem with people celebrating who they are then the problem is you. As for sex acts, I agree, young children don't need to learn about safe sex until maybe the end of middle or the beginning of high-school. Young kids do have crushes though, they hold hands in hallways and even from a young age we are learning how to socialize with one another including peers we may be attracted to so they should be learning to do that respectfully.

As I said, being LGBTQ is natural. If you have a problem with people celebrating who they are then the problem is you. As for sex acts, I agree, young children don't need to learn about safe sex until maybe the end of middle or the beginning of high-school. Young kids do have crushes though, they hold hands in hallways and even from a young age we are learning how to socialize with one another including peers we may be attracted to so they should be learning to do that respectfully.
that's hardly the curriculum put forth by the current generation of gay-pride books that were ushered into young kids' libraries.
currently it's mostly very explicit.

that's hardly the curriculum put forth by the current generation of gay-pride books that were ushered into young kids' libraries.
currently it's mostly very explicit.
They weren't. The were put into high-school and middle school were discussions of sex should be happening. Sex education isn't just about teaching children about how to practice safe sex but also about concepts like consent and appropriate relationships and power dynamics which should be happening in some manner at all ages. Comprehensive sex education has shown to reduce sexual abuse of minors and educated minors who are sexually abused that what's happening to them is wrong and that they should tell someone about it. Environments where children are kept ignorant about sex are the environments where abuse is easier.

They weren't. The were put into high-school and middle school were discussions of sex should be happening. Sex education isn't just about teaching children about how to practice safe sex but also about concepts like consent and appropriate relationships and power dynamics which should be happening in some manner at all ages. Comprehensive sex education has shown to reduce sexual abuse of minors and educated minors who are sexually abused that what's happening to them is wrong and that they should tell someone about it. Environments where children are kept ignorant about sex are the environments where abuse is easier.
ok, maybe it is better to do comprehensive sex education.
but i still vote against letting the gays rule that domain.

Forum List

Back