Teaching masturbation in schools

A show of hands please.

How many here have concluded the the claim in the OP is complete and total bullshit?

*raises hand*

i remember reading about masturbation being taught in schools as a potential. i just dont remember where. of couirse i understand how you would call BS, since i am not john makolvich

Nor Simon Cowal ... however you spell the idiot's last name.

And why was my Pelosi thread deleted yet this one is allowed to remain? :eusa_think:

It's not like this one is ANY more credible. :eusa_whistle:

Mani, that beastiality thread was much worse than this one.

I disagree. At least that one was obviously satirical. This one is a total lie, but crafted to sound believable. IMO that's worse.
I agree. btw, I think your thread got deleted because it was pointed out that people have been saying nasty things about Pelosi all along and she didn't quit in a snit like Palin did.

Let's leave this matter to the PARENTS, please.

I appreciate the offer from the school, but we can teach or OWN children how to properly masturbate, thank you very much.

We recommend to our kids that they practice at least an hour a night. After homework is complete, of course.

Let's leave this matter to the PARENTS, please.

I appreciate the offer from the school, but we can teach or OWN children how to properly masturbate, thank you very much.

We recommend to our kids that they practice at least an hour a night. After homework is complete, of course.

Okay ... *steps far away from Paulie* That is just as wrong ... what twisted minds we have here.

What's the big deal anyway? They've been teaching mental masturbation for years.

Yeah but usually that ends up with your child fiddling with his pen along the border of his homework. You don't have a teacher telling him to warm a banana peel in the microwave for a few seconds, shalp it on his thingy and give that a whirl if he is having trouble with just his hand. It just feels like a moral line is being crossed that really shouldn't be. :cool:

Besides.. haven't there been enough teachers getting pregnant with their student's babies without sexualizing the teacher a bit more in the minds of those already horny adolescents?

What's the big deal anyway? They've been teaching mental masturbation for years.

Yeah but usually that ends up with your child fiddling with his pen along the border of his homework. You don't have a teacher telling him to warm a banana peel in the microwave for a few seconds, shalp it on his thingy and give that a whirl if he is having trouble with just his hand. It just feels like a moral line is being crossed that really shouldn't be. :cool:

Besides.. haven't there been enough teachers getting pregnant with their student's babies without sexualizing the teacher a bit more in the minds of those already horny adolescents?

Thanks for the tip. I've always been just a rough old hands kind of guy. Maybe they should have taight this stuff when I was in school.

Thanks for the tip. I've always been just a rough old hands kind of guy. Maybe they should have taight this stuff when I was in school.

If a female knows that trick and you don't you needed to experiment more. Or you should watch the first season of the show Weeds.. there is a schpeel in that about tricks for masterbation given to the younger son by his uncle. Apparently heating the banana peel up too much is a very very big no no :lol:

If a female knows that trick and you don't you needed to experiment more. Or you should watch the first season of the show Weeds.. there is a schpeel in that about tricks for masterbation given to the younger son by his uncle. Apparently heating the banana peel up too much is a very very big no no :lol:

Ah yes, I remember a friend sharing a video of the uncle talking to the nephew about the "jerk sock".

Ah yes, I remember a friend sharing a video of the uncle talking to the nephew about the "jerk sock".

Yeah.. had a boyfriend with that habit. There was nothing worse then cleaning up his room and finding a sock that was petrified, and I mean basically a true solid, stuck to the top of his computer tower. -Sighs- The price you pay for loving gamers.. they love their pron..

Holy crap---we've discussed the headlines from the onion..:lol:

and anyone with a half a brain knows they're satire. my objection isn't to a theoretical discussion. it's to an assertion that there was an actual news article, with no link, and then a follow up assertion that it's a pay site so the article somehow couldn't be copied...when i had no problem going on the site.

in other words, if she wanted to speak hypothetically, she should have said so. seems she misrepresented her topic -- THAT is the problem

I said you have to pay to get the news online...not to go on the site.....

Jamie

Like others, I was able to go to the site and read news without a problem. I also did a search on news articles for the past year containing the word "masturbation". None were found. :eusa_think:

A show of hands please.

How many here have concluded the the claim in the OP is complete and total bullshit?

*raises hand*

i remember reading about masturbation being taught in schools as a potential. i just dont remember where. of couirse i understand how you would call BS, since i am not john makolvich

And how you sometimes sign your posts Jamie instead of Vinnie. :)

Good lord! Any man who wants to keep a woman around knows to use a tissue and flush it. It is the civilized thing to do. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back