Teaching masturbation in schools

And make them help with the homework." Ok Johnny, let's see you practice those circle jerks"

I just learned that term on USMB last week. Maybe I should sue my school.for giving me such an incomplete education.

You just learned the term "circle jerk" last week? Here? Wait... How old are you? I only ask because I am suddenly feeling pretty old...

I'm pretty old hjmick. Three brothers, two sons, and a husband and I never heard the term. The only masturbation conversations centered around hairy palms. And I was pleasantily surprised that all of those males had hair free handshakes. :lol::lol::lol:

But I am most grateful to my USMB friends for enlightening me with this topic. Perhaps I can discuss it with my children at the dinner table tonight. Or not. :eek:

Are you in need of further information?

Masturbation Names

pounding the pud
flogging the dolphin
spanking the monkey
beating the meat
choking the chicken

anyone else care to pick up where I left off?

You just learned the term "circle jerk" last week? Here? Wait... How old are you? I only ask because I am suddenly feeling pretty old...

I'm pretty old hjmick. Three brothers, two sons, and a husband and I never heard the term. The only masturbation conversations centered around hairy palms. And I was pleasantily surprised that all of those males had hair free handshakes. :lol::lol::lol:

But I am most grateful to my USMB friends for enlightening me with this topic. Perhaps I can discuss it with my children at the dinner table tonight. Or not. :eek:

Are you in need of further information?

Masturbation Names

pounding the pud
flogging the dolphin
spanking the monkey
beating the meat
choking the chicken

anyone else care to pick up where I left off?

not including any female pet names ?? :lol:

Kindly explain how sitting around with a bunch of kids "teaching" them to stroke themselves to orgasm isn't child sexual abuse.

Kindly explain how sitting around with a bunch of kids "teaching" them to stroke themselves to orgasm isn't child sexual abuse.

Hypothetically speaking, isn't it better to teach them to pleasure themselves than to have sex with another person and face whatever repercussions/consequences that may have in store?

Public school in itself is a form of neglect. Might as well add in the abuse.

Just another piece off overstepping government into our lives. Even those matters that should be private.

Masturbation need not be a classroom discussion.

Nike teaches us all we need to know about self pleasure.

Hypothetically speaking, isn't it better to teach them to pleasure themselves than to have sex with another person and face whatever repercussions/consequences that may have in store?

What needs to be taught? Seriously. I mean do we really need a classroom and a teacher on the public payroll for this? I mean is the act of masturbation dying out and no one told me?

What needs to be taught? Seriously. I mean do we really need a classroom and a teacher on the public payroll for this? I mean is the act of masturbation dying out and no one told me?

You did notice the "hypothetically speaking" part, right?

That's the definition of child sexual abuse, dear. It's the catch phrases pedophiles use. "We're just teaching the kids about love."

"They enjoy it."

"It keeps them off the street...and we CARE about them."

I still want to know why we are letting Planned Parenthood teach basic human biology. And for that matter, why are we giving Planned Parenthood free advertising time? You know that while they are in there indoctrinating our children on pleasing themselves, they will be in there promoting their abortion services as well as other services.

Immie

In related news:

They are also considering adding provisions to teach students how to breath, roll a joint, play quarters and get a chick's bra undone with only one hand.

how many of you had to have a complete adult stranger teach you how to masturbate?

i'd bet none.

"Dildos and vibrators" is the advanced course.* I wonder if there's any chance for college level credits?

Last edited:
how many of you had to have a complete adult stranger teach you how to masturbate?

i'd bet none.

You are exactly on point in my opinion Care. This is a subject for a parent to talk to their child about. We aren't a society of "don't talk about it, look away" right now. Sex is something that we are all surrounded by every day of our lives at this point so a parent shouldn't feel bashful about bringing this topic up with their child when that child is showing signs of curiosity. The thing is that every child is different. Some will reach curiosity at an early age and some are late bloomers and won't care until later in life. This is not something you tackle with a slap dash, give it to them all at once approach. You need to know the child, talk ONLY about what they are comfortable with, and give the child a basis to judge the rest of their sexual lives on. I don't know about the rest of you but this thread makes me feel even more vindicated about my choice to home school my kids and not mainstream them until they are in high school, until their father and I have had these talks with them.

And no I don't mean isolate them from life, before anyone flames me for that choice. They will be enrolled in sports and groups that they each have a personal interest in. I just don't want the school system deciding when my child is ready to deal with sex. I want my children to decide that and other things for themselves, I want them deciding who they are going to be first.

Along with sex ed here in South Dakota, it is being voted on to whether or not to teach masturbation in the school system as a part of the planned parenthood seminar for safe sex seminars that they hold.

Please link this source. Thanks!

I guess it would depend on what grade they are going to teach it in. Sometimes, we just have to let children be children without getting into the sexual part of life yet. If they are freshman in highschool, I say go for it so long as its not going overboard teaching the children that they should run out right away after class and get the parents to buy dildos and such for them. I think education on masturbation is a good thing, but I really dont think its going to have an impact on the kids that just wanna have sex. By the time they teach it in schools, the children probably already know what masturbation is and have experimented with it already.

What do you think?

Jamie

It would be a waste of taxes, children begin "masturbating" from infancy and since they already know it by Junior High it would be like teaching a chicken how to cluck.

Forum List

Back