*Sick*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well we need to escape our children from the public schools, run for your lives.
2. The staff their are teaching the children falsehoods, on our dime.
3. We pay them, with our tax dollars, they misguide our young children, tell them all sorts of lies, and falsehoods.
4. How a boy and change into a girl, wham, and a little girl can get her boy on, its a lie, as if either a boy, or girl, can trade in their parts for the other, like swap a part.
5. No one has transitioned to the other side, its never been done.
6. Pretenders is what happens, you can pretend to be a girl, or pretend to be a boy, if you are a mixed up boy or girl.
7. "I'm a girl now, look I cut my thing off, when I was a child, that makes me a girl" ~mixed up boy, ...CWN ~ok just drop a baby, then we can talk.
8. What they do to a girl to convince her she's a boy is, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW.
9. Frankenstein would be proud of those doctors.
10. I'm not, where's my, pitchfork, and flaming torches?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Post 2 and 3 are onto another subject.
2. How can that relate?
3. Try explain this bs.
4. In the mean time, I will be mean and lol it!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexs

Sorry bout that,

1. Well we need to escape our children from the public schools, run for your lives.
3. We pay them, with our tax dollars, they misguide our young children, tell them all sorts of lies, and falsehoods.
4. How a boy and change into a girl, wham, and a little girl can get her boy on, its a lie, as if either a boy, or girl, can trade in their parts for the other, like swap a part.
6. Pretenders is what happens, you can pretend to be a girl, or pretend to be a boy, if you are a mixed up boy or girl.
7. "I'm a girl now, look I cut my thing off, when I was a child, that makes me a girl" ~mixed up boy, ...CWN ~ok just drop a baby, then we can talk.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

good!

:)

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When was the last time you were in a public school? Let me guess......

Forum List

Back