Teaching masturbation in schools

The Illusion

Energist
Jul 22, 2009
Hades
Along with sex ed here in South Dakota, it is being voted on to whether or not to teach masturbation in the school system as a part of the planned parenthood seminar for safe sex seminars that they hold.

Please link this source. Thanks!

I guess it would depend on what grade they are going to teach it in. Sometimes, we just have to let children be children without getting into the sexual part of life yet. If they are freshman in highschool, I say go for it so long as its not going overboard teaching the children that they should run out right away after class and get the parents to buy dildos and such for them. I think education on masturbation is a good thing, but I really dont think its going to have an impact on the kids that just wanna have sex. By the time they teach it in schools, the children probably already know what masturbation is and have experimented with it already.

What do you think?

Jamie

Do teens really need to be taught how to masturbate? Are there not just somethings that just come naturally? And who does this teaching? And who decides the curriculum. I simply wish government sponsored schools could get these teens to read and write and fill out college and employment applications,work hard and invest their incomes. You know the things we know so many are unable to do.

Id agree with you Dreamy. I guess I dont see a need for teaching masturbation in schools, or sex ed for that matter because that is part of the parents job. I dont see a problem with them teaching masturbation in schools, but like I said...I dont think they would be teaching them anything they probably didnt already know. I sound contradictory...but I dont think it would be a huge problem if they did.. I just dont support it.

Jamie

I let my boys learn it on the street.

That is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a long time. Should it start in Kindergarten?

Chuck Berry

When I was little boy in grammar school,
Always went by the very best rule,
But every time the bell would ring,
You'd catch me playing with my ding-a-ling. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

When I first heard about it, I was taken aback. I seriously think it would be a waste of money for the school system to impliment that into their curriculum. I dont think it would cause any problems as far as underage sex goes...but really.. would they be teaching those kids stuff they dont already know? Plus.. its the parents job to do that..not the school system. I dont agree with sex ed either..thats the parents job. They are taking away from the parenting responsibilities.

Jamie

It always makes the school look impressive when they teach kids what they already know. Bet the test scores come out perfect.

That pretty much sums it up. A bunch of jerk offs teaching kids how to jerk off... What's the world coming to? Seems like to me the schools would be better off teaching people how to read, write and the ability to add and subtract before they took anything else up on their plate but when you are not able to accomplish even the most elementary requirements of being a teacher you begin to toss in those liberal "feel good" lessons that they are so well-known for. Teaching kids masturbation is like teaching a duck how to swim. Trust me, they know how. They don't however, know who the first President was. Shouldn't we start there first?

Id agree with you Dreamy. I guess I dont see a need for teaching masturbation in schools, or sex ed for that matter because that is part of the parents job. I dont see a problem with them teaching masturbation in schools, but like I said...I dont think they would be teaching them anything they probably didnt already know. I sound contradictory...but I dont think it would be a huge problem if they did.. I just dont support it.

Jamie

I understand Jamie.

I suppose if schools had nothing better to do and were excelling on all other points but.....

And various forms of "sexuality enlightenment" should not fall to the schools or the tax payers funding those government sponsored institutions.

And if anyone who truly believes masturbation is going to actually stop a teen from taking a shot at a sexual "hook up" I would tend to think they are rather naive. Much like all of sexual human creatures,teens want the whole deal.

Does anyone need to teach a baby to suckle? Nope. Some things are just a natural occurrence.

Ha ha. And they could have the kids demonstrate the techniques they learned from their teachers at Back to School Night. That would be wholesome family fun, eh?

It always makes the school look impressive when they teach kids what they already know. Bet the test scores come out perfect.

It also adds another "professional jerk off" to the government payroll. Just what we need.:cuckoo:

I mean what credentials would need to be on the table for this teaching assignment?

If the teacher is hot go back for a refresher course and be sure. They're bound to have come up with a new few gadgets too.

What I want to know is why are they allowing Planned Parenthood to conduct any seminars? Don't they have teachers that are qualifed to teach basic human biology?

Immie

Forum List

Back